We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Handling spice Options

Jackoval Trades
#1 Posted : 1/21/2019 8:22:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Swim scrapes his dmt up from his glass cooking dish with a knife and uses that knife to pick up little bits of the spice and load them in a pipe. He was wondering if someone could give more effective and less finnicky instructions on handling spice.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Trev_sunyata
#2 Posted : 1/21/2019 8:57:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jackoval Trades wrote:
Swim scrapes his dmt up from his glass cooking dish with a knife and uses that knife to pick up little bits of the spice and load them in a pipe. He was wondering if someone could give more effective and less finnicky instructions on handling spice.

Dissolve in acetone and mix in herbs. a 1:1 or 1:2 of dmt:herbs, then dry, scrape everything off the glass and leave to dry longer.
There are many mixtures which are great, using an maoi containing plant is recommended but also other herbs can synergize with dmt like blue lotus and wormwood grande mixed, pepper mint is good too include in a mix as well
Life I so boring when one is forced to abide by the rules. We fear breaking the rules. Let's play pretend. A whole universe where we can do anything which interests us. I am a poorly trained, chemistry inclined and severely drug addicted dolphin. I only exist as a cyber-tulpa and I do have a few 'super powers'... So yeah... Hmu we'll party.

Nydex
#3 Posted : 1/21/2019 9:01:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you decide to go the changa route, I would heartily recommend olympus mon's fantastic post The Art of Changa, a guide to making the perfect blends.

I am about to make my first attempt at creating one of his blends, so will see how that goes. As far as scraping the spice off the dish, I use two razor blades (get the biggest area ones you can find) and use them. If it's just crystals then it's easy. If it's goo it gets trickier, and a knife won't do you much good. In any case, dissolving everything in acetone (if you want to wash it from any remaining NPS), or IPA (if you want to go the changa/e-leaf route) and just transferring the liquid in a jar for storage until you decide what and how you will do, is the easiest way, as it surely washes everything off the dishes.

Good luck! Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN