We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT skydiving? Options

Dokroma
#1 Posted : 1/20/2019 4:23:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What would happen if you ingested DMT while doing something like skydiving or going on a rollercoaster?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 1/20/2019 4:44:00 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I do not know. You can only experience one thing at a time, so my best bet is one would be missing out on both experiences and just getting a headache. But maybe I am wrong and DMT and skydiving is the key to nirvana?Surprised
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Trev_sunyata
#3 Posted : 1/20/2019 5:02:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
I do not know. You can only experience one thing at a time, so my best bet is one would be missing out on both experiences and just getting a headache.

I had this experience lately tried to get comfortable in the bath, some background music. Once I took a large toke, it all became too much stimulation, the sound of the water running, the interruption of music catching my focus, I forgot to turn the exhaust fan off, it's drone is disorienting. In the end I felt as though I missed the fun while feeling like my environmental factors were over taking my focus. I could only focus on one thing at a time and was always going back and forth but never arriving here and now.

Although breakthrough dose, guess environment doesn't matter past a certain point, only effects how you feel when you go in.
Life I so boring when one is forced to abide by the rules. We fear breaking the rules. Let's play pretend. A whole universe where we can do anything which interests us. I am a poorly trained, chemistry inclined and severely drug addicted dolphin. I only exist as a cyber-tulpa and I do have a few 'super powers'... So yeah... Hmu we'll party.

Dreamstate1151
#4 Posted : 1/20/2019 5:25:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've made a dive 20 minutes after going through hyperspace , hell to the no for jumping whilst under the influence!

you need clear vision for monitoring altitude! I have noticed that it calms the before flight jitters a hell of a lot , which even after jumping 20 times you still get, I've been to hyperspace many times and still shake like I'm naked in the Arctic with the pre blast of jitters, I think it's the body's natural way of trying to tell you not to do it because it's powerful, fear in the mind produces physical reactions in the body

But hey being a tandem and knowing your dose and knowing how not to act when falling (kicking, wailing your arms, being a stupid customer) I'd say skys the limit ! 😉

Asher7
#5 Posted : 1/20/2019 5:40:11 AM

Professional Tracker

Doing dmt while skydiving is a poor strategy for being successful in either venture. Both are “complete” on their own anyways. LSD has been reported to be a different story however.Cool

PsyDuckmonkey
#6 Posted : 1/20/2019 9:26:01 AM

witch

What would happen? You'd endanger your physical health, and the already tarnished public reputation of psychonauts.

Twisted Evil Razz

Sub-hallucinogenic doses of LSD and mushrooms can be considered 'war drugs' in a way, they 'wake you up', improve your visual perception, some extreme sports folks say they improve balance as well, and they provide access to some surplus muscle strength... So that could make some sense.

Sub-doses of DMT however are ridiculously short-lived. I usually get at most five minutes of buzz out of one, with another five of visual acuity and a sense of having been 'shook awake'.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

DansMaTete
#7 Posted : 1/20/2019 11:18:39 AM

[insert something smart/deep here]

Same question here.

« I love the smell of boiling MHRB in the morning »

Asher7
#8 Posted : 1/20/2019 11:59:46 AM

Professional Tracker

PsyDuckmonkey wrote:
some extreme sports folks say they improve balance as well'.

Funny you mention that. Way back in the day a few of us got some LSD and were at a buddies to try it and during the night I remember tight rope walking around the edge of the bed of a truck. I don’t know why but it was fun and easy. Later on sometime I was watching a concert video of the doors and Jim Morrison starts tight rope walking the edge of the stage, watch some doors concert videos you’ll see it. I saw his body language and thought, I know what he’s doing.Razz

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 1/20/2019 8:34:02 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Psilocybin mushrooms have given me superhuman climbing skills more than once. Both the two times that I remember most clearly were preceded with a cathartic bout of crying.

DMT seems to be fundamentally incompatible with activities requiring co-ordination. Standing up and walking five steps to go pee was the most I ever achieved with that one so far.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

null24
#10 Posted : 1/21/2019 1:52:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I don't know, mountain biking around a pro BMX track on a couple grams of cubes is a hoot, so I'd imagine that would be...exciting too?

Damn man, i feel for you. Life must be incredibly...something to need such an all-powerful thrill to make it exciting. Damn...

But you're trolling, just a little, aren't you?Twisted Evil
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Maxtraxx
#11 Posted : 1/23/2019 4:44:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Im gonna take the bait anyway Big grin

I guess the point would be to turbo-charge the DMT experience?
So, just hypothetically, if you could physically do this:

Solo dive:
Your plane has reached altitude and the pilot has buzzed the jump-run approach.
Your spotter opens the door (or gate) and everyone gets up and does a final buddy check.
The spotter green-lights the jump and the pilot brings up the tail of the plane.
You are in the front of the plane, one of the last to go.
You take a monster hit from your vaporizer and hold your breath.
Just as you reach the open door (gate), you exhale.
The DMT reaches your brain as you step off the airplane.
As you break through into hyperspace, you disconnect from time and space.
Approximately 75 seconds later, you impact on the ground close to the drop-zone.

In case you have an AAD (automatic activation device), your reserve is deployed at about 750 feet altitude, and the hard jolt of the opening may possibly rekindle your spacial and temporal awareness, just soon enough for you to realize that you are rushing toward the ground at 60 mph. Perhaps you are coordinated enough to grab your toggles and break your canopy, before you hit the ground.

Tandem:
Just as you exit the plane, you break through into hyperspace.
A couple of minutes later, you open your eyes and are back on the ground, lying in the grass. You become aware of a crowd of people standing around you, shaking their heads.
One of the people says: "Glad you made it! And...don't ever come back to our DZ."

Skydiving is a thrill that is just fine on its own!
The endorphins that flood your brain on a dive are best enjoyed in a sober state.
Skydiving is a safe sport, as long as you are sober and aware of yourself, your environment and all the other people on the jump and the DZ. If you are not, you pose a serious threat to the safety of the others.

For me, doing sports while on psychedelics kind of defeats the purpose and the benefit of both. If you really want to push the envelope,for sports, do a marathon, a triathlon, or a decathlon. And a similar combination of hero-doses of psychs.

I ran several marathons and they are fine on their own.
I have 400+ jumps and they were all fine on their own.
Haven't done tri- or decathlons and not planning on it either.
Same with psychedelics...