We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
pharma w/ IPA extracted bufo orally? Options

azrael
#1 Posted : 12/13/2009 3:19:13 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Anyone tried this? What's a good dosage to start with?

I saw this by Ott: "I swallowed a capsule containing 20 mg bufotenine (0.28 mg/kg) plus 40 mg harmaline (0.57mg/kg)" and "this proved to be nearly as potent as [100mg encapsulated bufotenine free-based]"

So how much synergy is there orally with DMT? I tried Aya with some vilca seeds once and there was some increased visuals, but the side effects overshadowed the experience - felt like I was very ill for a few hours, purging did not improve things, and I was happy to have it over.

I'm thinking that using the IPA bufo tek would be easiest, but can this provide accurate dosing?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/13/2009 3:22:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I plan on drinking ayahuasca soon and smoking some vilca changa at the peak..it should be good..Im not ready to ingest bufo orally yet...sublingual would be good
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#3 Posted : 12/13/2009 8:37:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I highly recommend NOT taking bufotenine orally. It's very unpleasant that way. SWIM has close to 99% pure bufotenine crystals and when taken orally it causes nausea if enough is taken for visual effects. The nausea lasts throughout the whole trip. Bufotenine is much better smoked.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

azrael
#4 Posted : 12/13/2009 8:55:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
I highly recommend NOT taking bufotenine orally. It's very unpleasant that way. SWIM has close to 99% pure bufotenine crystals and when taken orally it causes nausea if enough is taken for visual effects. The nausea lasts throughout the whole trip. Bufotenine is much better smoked.
Would stramonium block the nausea?

jamie
#5 Posted : 12/13/2009 4:41:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I want to start testing out 1 seed toasted and freebased under the tounge..with a light caapi brew. And then 1 seed sublingual before dosing smoked bufo, and also before smoking DMT.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#6 Posted : 12/13/2009 8:27:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Z wrote:
69ron wrote:
Would stramonium block the nausea?

Yes, it will to a certain level. Ginger also helps. I recommend 500 mg of ginger and about 4 D. stramonium seeds taken together.

At some point though the bufotenine, if strong enough, has nausea that’s hard to control. Other than the constant nausea though, the experience is very nice.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

jamie
#7 Posted : 12/13/2009 8:49:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

is there much difference between dosing it sublingually and snuffing it?
Long live the unwoke.