We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Which is the best and cheapest way to extract DMT? Options

DMTBaba
#1 Posted : 1/18/2019 7:05:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I am currently in the States. Can someone please help me with the whole process of extracting DMT? I went through the extraction tek page, but I am not sure which one gives you the most result and which one is the cheapest amongst all. Also, which root bark should I use and is the cheapest and easy to find?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

KloudQ7
#2 Posted : 1/18/2019 7:17:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

We can help, but you gotta do your homework. Also it's not appropriate to ask about sourcing materials here. https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/Attitude_Page

DMTBaba
#3 Posted : 1/18/2019 8:32:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Oh, sorry, I removed the sentence about sourcing bark. Btw, by homework, do you mean finding the answers to these by myself?

JFro
#4 Posted : 1/18/2019 12:03:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I would think a STB tek would be the simplest approach for a newcomer. It minimizes the steps required, providing less opportunity for mistakes. All the info you need is available on the homepage here. And, as source discussion is prohibited, just order small amounts from various vendors to find one that suits you.

endlessness
#5 Posted : 1/18/2019 12:06:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DMTBaba wrote:
Oh, sorry, I removed the sentence about sourcing bark. Btw, by homework, do you mean finding the answers to these by myself?

At least a bit of reading, yes.. For example, check the FAQ, a lot of such type of questions are already there. Good luck

Loveall
#6 Posted : 1/18/2019 1:58:09 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

One good way to reduce TEK cost is to learn about reusing solvents.

As for plant materials, growing your own is the way to go.

Both these practices are also environmentally friendly.Smile
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Kagutsuchi
#7 Posted : 1/18/2019 7:35:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would also suggest you look for plants containing DMT growing wild in your area. I think finding such a plant would be the greatest possible reduction of your expenses related to the extraction.

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 1/18/2019 7:54:53 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Native chalk - or snail shells - can be used to produce your own alkali for a modest time investment. But remember the adage - "Good, fast, cheap: choose two."

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

DMTBaba
#9 Posted : 1/22/2019 9:45:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Loveall wrote:
One good way to reduce TEK cost is to learn about reusing solvents.

As for plant materials, growing your own is the way to go.

Both these practices are also environmentally friendly.Smile

Hey, which plant would you recommend to grow? Is it possible to grow any of the popular plants that people usually use for extractions indoors in a small room?

DMTBaba
#10 Posted : 1/22/2019 9:46:29 PM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
DMTBaba wrote:

At least a bit of reading, yes.. For example, check the FAQ, a lot of such type of questions are already there. Good luck

I will be checking it out right now. Thank you!

DMTBaba
#11 Posted : 1/22/2019 9:47:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Kagutsuchi wrote:
I would also suggest you look for plants containing DMT growing wild in your area. I think finding such a plant would be the greatest possible reduction of your expenses related to the extraction.

But the problem with that is how do I find the list of all plants that contain DMT and not a lot of unwanted alkaloids.

DMTBaba
#12 Posted : 1/22/2019 9:50:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Native chalk - or snail shells - can be used to produce your own alkali for a modest time investment. But remember the adage - "Good, fast, cheap: choose two."

Sorry, but what are alkais used for. I know this a total noob question, but pardon me. Also, I just need a Good and Cheap tek, I am okay if it is slow Big grin

null24
#13 Posted : 1/22/2019 11:05:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

DMTBaba wrote:

I just need a Good and Cheap tek, I am okay if it is slow Big grin

This isn't the SmackDonald's drive through for drug production info.

For a person that picked a user name that seems to imply an almost magical understanding of DMT, you really seem to be an impatient and ignorant sort.

Are we supposed to hand you the "cheapest, easiest" way to produce something of power? Don't you think a modicum of effort to come up with something you do seem to recognize the potential of, or do you just like everything cheap and easy?Maybe you do need some to understand just how ridiculous this attitude is.

Maybe spend six months reading about it.... Get to collecting those snail shells and spit.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

misfit
#14 Posted : 1/22/2019 11:13:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I find the currently offered processes on here to be both cheap and easy. But it won't be handed to you anymore then it is.
A pursuit in the Right to alter ones mental functioning as they see fit...

crystalline clarity unchained

Insertbackspace
#15 Posted : 1/23/2019 12:15:28 AM
DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
DMTBaba wrote:

I just need a Good and Cheap tek, I am okay if it is slow Big grin

This isn't the SmackDonald's drive through for drug production info.

For a person that picked a user name that seems to imply an almost magical understanding of DMT, you really seem to be an impatient and ignorant sort.

Are we supposed to hand you the "cheapest, easiest" way to produce something of power? Don't you think a modicum of effort to come up with something you do seem to recognize the potential of, or do you just like everything cheap and easy?Maybe you do need some to understand just how ridiculous this attitude is.

Maybe spend six months reading about it.... Get to collecting those snail shells and spit.

I think I spent a year or more watching 30 or so videos about DMT and then did my research for another 2-3 months here and there about teks and which one I wanted to go with.

Last weekend after I gathered all my equipment I did my first successful extraction of DMT and even then I still had a few mishaps, a heat explosion sending Lye and plant material in a 10 foot radius including all over me. I think I did pretty good, I got 2.6g of DMT out of 500g of powder. The tek said I should get about 3-5gs. I lost 400ml of out of my 1200ml lye/powder mix from the explosion.

The op has a long way to go it seems.

null24
#16 Posted : 1/23/2019 1:52:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I tried to delete this response. Won't let me.

You had a heat explosion? A heat explosion extracting DMT? I'm sorry.

Please don't end up in the news.

Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

jiva
#17 Posted : 1/23/2019 5:17:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

how did the exposition happen?
i hope you did not get hurt!?

Insertbackspace
#18 Posted : 1/24/2019 12:01:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

No I didn't get hurt thank you for asking. I had gotten it on my cheeks and forehead but I had my safety plan in case I had gotten the lye on me. After I got it off as much as I could I then jumped into the shower.

How'd it happened? My 2L Flask was too full and not fully cooled down, when I added the lye and then started to mix the heat was greater than the flask neck so it caused it to volcano up aggressively.

AcaciaConfusedYah
#19 Posted : 1/24/2019 5:11:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Insertbackspace wrote:
No I didn't get hurt thank you for asking. I had gotten it on my cheeks and forehead but I had my safety plan in case I had gotten the lye on me. After I got it off as much as I could I then jumped into the shower.

How'd it happened? My 2L Flask was too full and not fully cooled down, when I added the lye and then started to mix the heat was greater than the flask neck so it caused it to volcano up aggressively.

Had you used an acid prior to adding the base?

I remember the first time I saw baking soda and vinegar mixed together as a little kid. I was infatuated, and played around with it at home. I later learned that same type of result will happen with other acids and bases.

Typical expansion from gentle exothermic heating should not have caused a volcano effect. It was most likely added too quickly and into an acidic environment and/or the lye was added directly to the extraction vessel in its granular form rather than slowly added as a solution.

Glad you were not injured. It's always good to have some sodium bicarbonate and citric acid (vinegar works too, just smells) in the event that you have an acid or base spill.

Take Care,
ACY
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

Kagutsuchi
#20 Posted : 1/24/2019 9:19:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

As for finding a plant, Phalaris grasses (careful: they contain Gramine and that is poisonious, look it up on the Nexus) are your safest bet to grow wherever you live. Also it is fairly easy to acquire seeds and that way you can grow them yourself. They say these grasses are a little bit messy to worl with (though I have not yet tried using them). These guys live almost everywhere if you don't on Antarctica or the Tundra.