We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
nice one ron Options

ambi-lysergance
#1 Posted : 12/12/2009 11:32:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wink
69ron may I extend my thanks and extreme gratitude for the energy, time and effort you put in to providing us mere mortals with the highly efficient, safe and stupendously easy food grade cacti tek!

tonight I managed to yield 700mg from 60g dried san pedro. Im aware this yield could have been higher but due to the inconsistancy of specimens I am extremely happy with this end result.Very happy afterall its plausible I could have ended up with 70mg who knows?

furthermore it was through reading this tek and others enthusiasm within which seemed to send my own passion and interest in mescaline through the roof.

I look forward to sharing my findings and insight in this new world with you guys.

I will test for activiy 2morro, prob go for the 75mg/coffee old faithfull of the man himself, and then after on a day I can have my gorgeous 2 year old son watched I will go for a higher doseLaughing

thanks again and plaudits to 69ronVery happy

finest regards

ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

w0mbat
#2 Posted : 12/12/2009 11:58:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just out of curiosity, what color is your final product & how sticky is it? You can use this thing to describe the color more objectively if u want Smile
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

Madcap
#3 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:05:50 AM

illudium Q-36

ooooh... 75mg in coffee is the shizmo!

seriously...if the only thng mesc was good for was the lil bit in your coffee...it'd still be worth extracting it. I make mesc enhanced ice coffees for my girlfriend and myself on our days off. Once the day gets going we both have another 100mg in coffee along with 3-4 stramonium seeds and PWAAANG! its nice.

All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

69ron
#4 Posted : 12/13/2009 12:26:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the very kind words in the opening post! That made me smile really bigSmile

Madcapv2 wrote:
ooooh... 75mg in coffee is the shizmo!

seriously...if the only thng mesc was good for was the lil bit in your coffee...it'd still be worth extracting it. I make mesc enhanced ice coffees for my girlfriend and myself on our days off. Once the day gets going we both have another 100mg in coffee along with 3-4 stramonium seeds and PWAAANG! its nice.

It is fantastic, that’s for sure. Mescaline is now SWIM’s #1 favorite low dose psychedelic bar none. A tiny bit with some coffee (and maybe a few DS seeds) in the morning is an amazing way to start your day. Nothing, not even a low dose of LSD compares to the magic that mescaline is capable of at low doses, especially when taken with coffee.

I thank God for creating mescaline. It is an amazing gift to man kind.

It is truly one of the best psychedelics there is. With high doses, SWIM prefers bufotenine, but mostly because the trip is much shorter. A high dose of mescaline is a marvelous experience, but the long length of the experience makes it inconvenient. SWIM has kids and cannot have more than a few hours to himself, so recently he’s only been interested in low doses of mescaline. Anything from 25-100 mg is fine. But the next time the kids are away, SWIM is planning to journey very deep into the mescaline world once again. Until then, SWIM is greatly enjoying the small doses.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 12/13/2009 3:11:04 AM

Teotzlcoatl

I am glad to see y'all are enjoying the cacti. Just remember to always treat it with respect.
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

ambi-lysergance
#6 Posted : 12/13/2009 10:54:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

w0mbat wrote:
Just out of curiosity, what color is your final product & how sticky is it? You can use this thing to describe the color more objectively if u want Smile

good morningVery happy

the colour to my naked eye is defo a dark amber, it is quite sticky but seems to be dryer than some of the products described in other extractions. the product is of a waxy crystalline consistancy.
the colour most matching on the link you supplied was #D56A00
there did not look like anything much on the pyrex dish but when scraped the waxy crystals started gathering up the razor like no ones business!Very happy

Im interested in how the datura seeds potentiate mescaline and sure Ive heard help with nausea.

how would you guys compare the nausea from mescacetate to say cacti tea and the likes, what else do you do to combat this?

and finally what activities would you suggest to undertake on a strong mescaline trip??
would it be good to take a walk in the park? visit an art gallery or museum? or none of these.
how do you get the best out of your experience?

much love good friendsLaughing
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

ambi-lysergance
#7 Posted : 12/13/2009 2:19:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron wrote:
Thanks for the very kind words in the opening post! That made me smile really bigSmile

your very much welcome friendVery happy

Madcap
#8 Posted : 12/13/2009 4:01:00 PM

illudium Q-36

3-5 datura seeds will block most of the nausea and kick the mesc n stronger. My usual mildly visual dose is 150-225mg of mesc acetate about this color #FFD555. I chew up 3-4 stramonium seeds and 1 or 2 inoxia seeds. I get body euphoria like crazy and mild visuals. I usually vaporize a good bit of MJ throughout the day and eat plenty of fresh fruit. My stomach may be a little sketchy in the beginnng but other than that, I have boundless energy. In fact, I would eat twice as much mesc if it wasn't for the stimulant qualities. I do not get much time off work and like to relax at home.... if I ate 600mg of mesc I would probably bounce around all day and be exhausted the following day. I did try THH with mesc and stramonium once, but I did not get the mix right and was pretty cramped up and did not enjoy t enough to try again.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

w0mbat
#9 Posted : 12/13/2009 4:59:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, mine was #552000. That's a big difference
benzyme wrote:

i'm tellin ya, one day i'll interface a mass spec and uv-vis spectrophotometer to a modular synthesizer

kemist
#10 Posted : 12/13/2009 10:10:29 PM

John

ilpt has the say that datura didn`t potentiate any psychedlics at all for him. It taking the nausea quiet well but it`s not a miracle. On very high dose of hbwr seeds it didn`t help even with dose of 10 datura seeds and he vomited his guts out, rubbish Sad

once he has perfect euphoria and good mood on his cacti extract but after taking datura it all gone. Datura just doesn`t work for him. There is some antinauseating properties but is limited, the same goes for hyoscyamine niger seeds. ILPT just doesn`t use them !
As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

ambi-lysergance
#11 Posted : 12/13/2009 10:19:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

kemist wrote:
ilpt has the say that datura didn`t potentiate any psychedlics at all for him. It taking the nausea quiet well but it`s not a miracle. On very high dose of hbwr seeds it didn`t help even with dose of 10 datura seeds and he vomited his guts out, rubbish Sad

once he has perfect euphoria and good mood on his cacti extract but after taking datura it all gone. Datura just doesn`t work for him. There is some antinauseating properties but is limited, the same goes for hyoscyamine niger seeds. ILPT just doesn`t use them !

thanks for sharing kemistVery happy
its interesting to hear other accounts such as this.
subjectivity and psychedelics go hand in hand i suppose, what one guy will swear by, the other will totally refuteWut?

kemist
#12 Posted : 12/13/2009 11:56:15 PM

John

ambi-lysergance wrote:
kemist wrote:

thanks for sharing kemistVery happy
its interesting to hear other accounts such as this.
subjectivity and psychedelics go hand in hand i suppose, what one guy will swear by, the other will totally refuteWut?

Well everything it`s a bit dodgy as far as ILPT can tell. Harmalas works different in different days sometimes he can barely feel the dose sometimes he is overdosed
Cacti limo extract is the most inconsistent trip ILPT encounter it`s always different ALWAYS
shrooms sometimes speedy sometimes dreamy(even if the same species and batch is used) sometimes mind racing sometimes mind stoning
HBWR soometimes makes him sick and shiver sometimes it`s noorotropic as hell and teach him a lot
Such frustrating all these psychedelics

ONLY THING HE CAN RELY on is smoked DMT. Boy this stuff never letting him down. It comes as BANG!!!! visuals tatatatatatatatatatata End .................. sober lol gotta luv this stuff. Now good 800mg painfully obtained from mimosa pudica smiling on him from the bottom of spice jar.

that`s why ILPT is only here only one board where he spending his time, no shroomery no corborea no aya forum no nothing.......... It`sd only DMT nexus he like

VIVAT DMT yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smile

As a kemist I never met ILPT in physical form and never talk to him. He share his wisdom, trough my mind, telepathicly only. Please don`t prosecute me, for his possible illegal activities. He is bonkers about chemistry and doesn`t even exist in this primitive reality !!!

ohayoco
#13 Posted : 12/14/2009 12:42:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hear hear, thank you Ron. You're the best Smile
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.