We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New music video: Ott/Shpongle -Around the world in a tea Daze(Metamorphosis ReRemix) Options

cosmic butterfly
#1 Posted : 1/16/2019 12:04:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys heres new music video n reremix of one of my favorite tracks. enjoy the journey!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 1/16/2019 2:02:11 PM

Come what may

Excellent! Great video!

I started listening to Shpongle shortly after my first experiences with DMT. Searching DMT on the web and the song 'DMT' by shpongle popped up. I have been a huge fan since. I have seen Shpongle three times in concert, all three times were DJ sets and not the full band. Missed him one time at Red Rocks because he got stuck in customs or something to that affect. He puts on one hell of a show by himself. Simon Posford is someone I really just think is cool, like Fonzy cool! lol
Cool

I can't wait to see the full band at some point. Tickets are very expensive this year at $250 a pop!! Sad I dunno... that a lot of dough for a concert... then I still have to buy beer and snacks and a t-shirt... by the time all is said and done I will be out $400 bucks! And that is just for me.. add my girlfriend and that doubles!

Meh... what are ya gonna do?

P.S. Ott is pretty cool too!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

cosmic butterfly
#3 Posted : 1/17/2019 8:03:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmnStr8 wrote:
Excellent! Great video!

I started listening to Shpongle shortly after my first experiences with DMT. Searching DMT on the web and the song 'DMT' by shpongle popped up. I have been a huge fan since. I have seen Shpongle three times in concert, all three times were DJ sets and not the full band. Missed him one time at Red Rocks because he got stuck in customs or something to that affect. He puts on one hell of a show by himself. Simon Posford is someone I really just think is cool, like Fonzy cool! lol
Cool

I can't wait to see the full band at some point. Tickets are very expensive this year at $250 a pop!! Sad I dunno... that a lot of dough for a concert... then I still have to buy beer and snacks and a t-shirt... by the time all is said and done I will be out $400 bucks! And that is just for me.. add my girlfriend and that doubles!

Meh... what are ya gonna do?

P.S. Ott is pretty cool too!

thanks bro, huge fan as well as they my top 2 fav artists. Also seen simon perform few times without band and even just him by himself probably best dj set ever experienced. That is expensive, if u get chance n you find a concert with normal prices, def catch the full band/dancers, as its quite the show! Love

ommani
#4 Posted : 1/18/2019 12:40:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I dig the remix and video! It's cool to see Shpongle mixed with clips of Baraka Thumbs up

DmnStr8 wrote:

If you look on stubhub, the tickets are more affordable Thumbs up

The reason that tickets are are so expensive is because they sold out in a matter of days, and the ones that are available are being resold; I'm guessing mostly by scalpers.

FYI the two nights at Red Rocks in May are supposedly the last and final Shpongle Full Band shows that will take place, which makes sense, considering that Raja Ram is 77 years old.