We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Making a youtube channel for original podcasts, audiobooks and cartoons Options

kiang
#1 Posted : 1/11/2019 3:31:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm sure most of you psychedelic enthusiasts regularly maintain a journal where you write down your trips and insights. These past months I have been reading material I got since I first ventured in these realms of the mind, the spirit and everything else. And I noticed that my writing style has changed so much since 10 years ago. First I wrote like a captain of a ship, maintaining a log with lots of details on technicalities and trying to describe the best I could, my surroundings and myself. Nowadays I tend to write more like aphorisms and little poems. It is funny how I transitioned from a technician to a novelist, and now to a poet xD

Anyways, the idea that came about was to make some simple animations based on those trip reports, using allegories, fables, etc to make a point, inspired on insights I had with those experiences. But constructing a proper story with different characters and stuff. So now I'm doing some short stand-alone stories to refine my drawing and animation. And later on, animated podcasts about world events in light of the psychedelic destiny and episodes for a bigger sci-fi story with psychedelics and spaceships.

If I may post here a link to my last video:
The Legend of the Heart (TTS episode 3)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

kiang
#2 Posted : 2/16/2019 7:10:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Once I had a conversation with a work colleague. And it turned out to be an inspiration to make this cartoon animation.

I wanted to make a scene similar to one that appears in the first 20 minutes of the movie Waking Life (Love it!). And also the animation style is inspired in that movie.

Hope you like this Smile

On being eclectic (TTS episode 5)

kiang
#3 Posted : 9/19/2019 1:18:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone!

Today I will post a cartoon short story fiction about the funeral of a shaman woman and related insights shared between the attendees.
Narrated this time by a female voice. Not really an animation like the other episodes, more like an experimental pseudo-3d perspective thing.

To get her. Apart. (TTS episode 7)