CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Exsperienced best e liquid setups for dmt in vapes Options

Whoareweami
#1 Posted : 1/8/2019 6:37:17 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I have been on this topic awhile and I have found some amazing very affordable vape setups that work wonders. Vaperesso NRG tank with a standard swag box. The nrg tank uses various ceramic coils they are high quality and work great. They also produce breakthroughable hits especially if you rip it once or twice be careful. I dissolve around 2.8 grams of white dmt in strait of liquid and that fills the tank just about. 1 ml to 1 gram dmt ratio you will end up with like 1.8 ml of juice or less so around 2.5 grams plus 2.5 ml of pg liquid will fill it. I cannot recommend this setup enough you can buy the entire thing including the exact coils you need for 45 dollars far superior to the vapor genie witch I have set aside. The same company vaperesso also sells a ccell type of pen cakes the orca again this is a wonderful setup perfect for stealth and on the go use. It's basically the same type of catriged you will find in standard ccell weed oil carts. The premium brand of these carts should be ccell brand is also recommended they all use the same technology. Basically when vaping dmt liquid you want a ceramic coil and a good one they are one tank use tho and should be discarded after the tank is done. I will not be checking this topic most likely but if you are looking and searching like I was look no further. This is tested many many many times by myself personally you want to set the wattage to around 33 on the vaperesso swag box mod the Nrg Tank is what you want with any of the ccell ceramic coils the ones with the lower resistance like the gt8 will work better but the ccell coil works great to and comes standard in the starter pack.Thumbs up

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

k.neo
#2 Posted : 3/6/2019 5:55:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi.
Being a vape newb I am at total disadvantage, when I try to research on vape stores I just cannot focus and understand what is the actual parts I require to have a fully working setup.

Could you please write down the actual parts list for a dmt able vape?
Thanks.

Propello
#3 Posted : 3/17/2019 2:03:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The gt8 coils has cotton, not ceramic. IT is just The ccell coil that is ceramic. You Can use Eleaf hw-c coils if You want Higher watts..
This coils Can tale 40-45 watts, and Are compatible.
Too much! Too great! Never mind! It can't be figured out. Love it in gratitude and accept!

Propello
#4 Posted : 3/17/2019 2:10:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

k.neo wrote:
Hi.
Being a vape newb I am at total disadvantage, when I try to research on vape stores I just cannot focus and understand what is the actual parts I require to have a fully working setup.

Thanks.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/veco-one
This is all You need. Leak proof, small ceramic coils, deliver 40w

The Swag kit is much more adcanced and exoensive. You also need an external 18650 battery for The Swag mod.
Too much! Too great! Never mind! It can't be figured out. Love it in gratitude and accept!

Afx
#5 Posted : 4/5/2019 11:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:
k.neo wrote:
Hi.

Thanks.

https://www.vaporesso.com/vape-kits/veco-one
This is all You need. Leak proof, small ceramic coils, deliver 40w

The Swag kit is much more adcanced and exoensive. You also need an external 18650 battery for The Swag mod.

On the link, what is the difference between Standard and TPD Edition?

Propello
#6 Posted : 4/6/2019 1:02:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just a warning label that this products contains Nicotine, which it of course does not.

Products Are The same. 2 ml tank, 1500 Mah battery capacity.
There Are 2 different ceramic coils.
0.5 ohm ca 30w
0.3 ohm ca 45w