We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Acacia Confusa and Syrian Rue? Options

WisdomTooth
#1 Posted : 1/6/2019 1:59:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There was a guy on youtube who used to make DMT, Ayahuasca/pharmahuasca and similar videos and i remember he had a method of either making a tea of syrian rue 1.5g - 3g then drinking or straining then drinking or taking whole ground up as capsules then 30mins - 1 hour later taking 5g - 15g worth of Acacia Confusa in capsules and claimed it was similar to a ayahuasca experience and many people in the comment section seemed to have success with this simple method.

The channel seems to be deleted i was wondering if anyone has a similar or better/proper recipe and has experience with something this simple? or am i missing something?

Though the river tells no lies, the dishonest standing on the shore, still hear them.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Elrik
#2 Posted : 1/6/2019 9:06:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

When I started on pharma I decided to sequentially try all levels of processing systems. I didnt have fine ACRB powder, but rather course powder and bark chunks, so I did not try just swallowing the ACRB but my first trials were crude syrian rue brew and crude ACRB brew. That most certainly works. You might waste a lot of ACRB if you dont get the dose and timing of harmalas optimized for your own body, and its more purgative, but it works.
If I were to take capped ACRB powder I would not dose it an hour after the harmalas. I might dose some harmalas an hour before washing down the pills with more harmalas, but only if I could limit the amount of harmaline consumed. I dont like substantial amounts of harmaline but I can take pure harmine by the gram Laughing

So, yes, crude can work.
Keep notes and experiment intelligently.