We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
any Brandon Sanderson - Cosmere fans around here? Options

jiva
#1 Posted : 12/22/2018 9:43:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi everyone,

i'm just wondering if there are other Cosmere Fans around here?

for those who do not know, the Cosmere is a shared universe similar to the Marvel MCU created by Brandon Sanderson but for fantasy novels.

if you are at all into fantasy books i would highly recommend to give them a try.

edit:
deleted my discription, this video does a way better job

reasing his books is basically watching a future classic being created.
also if you start to get into it, you will not run out of material to read for some time as Brandon Sanderson is one of the most productive authors ever. he publishes about 2 to 3 books per year.
he usually writes multiple books at the same time and the cosmere is currently planned to have over 40 books when it is finished.

if anybody wants to get into it, i would recommend to start with Mistborn!
it has amazing world building, just imagine sauron ruling the worls for 1000 years combined with a heist plot like oceans 11 and great magic battles

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 12/23/2018 12:21:18 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

This all sounds very interesting. A quick internet search provided more free audiobook titles than can ever be read, showing that not only the author is prolific, but widley read and available. I'll give the Mistborn series a try.
I have also wanted to read up on Clive Barker's works of fantasy, but am still slowly digesting the books of blood.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.