We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How Do I Add Caapi Leaves To Changa? Options

archaic_revival_
#1 Posted : 12/21/2018 3:59:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Tribe.

I'm new to making Changa, and don't know how to add the MAOI component to the admixture. I have a bag of Caapi Leaves that I'd like to add.

Can I just add the leaves directly and grind everything up? Or do I need to do something special to the Caapi leaves before adding it to the total admixture?

Thank you for your response.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 12/21/2018 7:20:03 AM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

So you want to make changa?

As far as i know you have to do this:

Get your DMT freebase dissolve it in your solvet of choice i would recommend a solvent that evaps faster maybe heptane, and most importantly cleanly without leaving oily or powdery residue when evap'd on clean glass, so now you have dmt in solution with (lets assume heptane or whatever you used) right? Now get your grinded up caapi leaves put them in a beaker or dish (dont use any plastic, glass is best) and pour your solvent/dmt solution onto the caapi leaves, dont use a lot of solvent (just enough to dissolve all your spice) because you will be evaporating your solvent, now you got a beaker with grinded caapi leaves + dmt dissolved in your solvent of choice, swirl lightly your beaker few times and now you have to evaporate your solvent so the DMT freebase "falls" out of solution because its getting too concentrated due to your solvent evaporating, if you cant wait for the solvent to evaporate on its own set a water bath. If you dont know how to set water bath for evaping flamable solvent just tell me i will explain it to you.

Not very scientific explanation, i wanted to explain to you in a understandable language why you are doing all of this.

The point: you use your solvent to dissolve the dmt and pour it over your caapi leave so when the solvent evaps it leave evenly spread residue of dmt over the leaves. Good Luck Thumbs up

DmnStr8
#3 Posted : 12/21/2018 9:03:53 PM

Come what may

Everything you need to know about changa right here -> Click me!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda