We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
glimpses of the inexpressible Options

psychosisdoses
#1 Posted : 12/10/2009 8:29:25 PM

Derek

when one has everything to explain where does one start
i suppose from the begging is the most logical
for about a year now i have been using pharma off and on to journy
i have gone deeper on pharma that i have ever conceived possible and the expansion of the experience with each dose is exponential.. the past 24 hours i redosed 5-6+ times eventually pushing my dose over a half gram of furmate in 20 hours (dont do this, i am different) before i finally went to sleep at the 20 hour mark still tripping.. and as can be expected from the enigma that is dmt it was NOT overwhelming.. its like once you become in tune with the dmt you can keep pushing adding fuel to the fire without fear!.. eventually you start to melt into the all as you become all the creatures and all the objects simultaneously flowing and ever changing from one to the other.. i felt the presence of many in my "One" the flow of all people all things all creatures becoming me untill i was the all and everything.. all i could do was sink down into the cosmos of ever the expanding on all sides self transforming folding out from each other mirrors which are what project our physical reality and say in a weird alien voice WOOOOOW.. i know how that doesnt make much sense but imagine a mirror as being 2 d now if you multiply that flat field infinite times in every direction folding out from the source youll catch a glimpse of what makes up our reality.. i want to add alot more but i just woke up after sleeping 4 hours.. im still tripping and for some reason its really hard to find words that make sense for what i want to convey.. i will add more later when i can find the words

thanks for reading.. keep it pharma
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/10/2009 8:31:55 PM

thank you roadman!

PerPLexED
#3 Posted : 12/10/2009 8:34:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

double thumbs up
"We are the analogies we believe." - PerPLexED

PerPLexED is a confused fictional creature.
He doesn't know that he is fictional.
He doesn't know what fiction is.
He doesn't know anything, really.
But strives to know it all.

gammagore
#4 Posted : 12/10/2009 8:53:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wanna hear more!!

joebono
#5 Posted : 12/10/2009 10:03:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How did you redose? What were the times, amounts, and effects? Did you have multiple peaks?

psychosisdoses
#6 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:37:42 AM

Derek

joebono wrote:
How did you redose? What were the times, amounts, and effects? Did you have multiple peaks?

i dont remember the times exactlly but im sure the doses went

90 / 19 / 60 / 20 / 50 / 60 / 75 / 100

yes multiple peaks it was spread over 20 hours

effects..... were intense
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

joebono
#7 Posted : 12/11/2009 2:25:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What are those numbers? Milligrams of DMT, harmalas, something else?

psychosisdoses
#8 Posted : 12/11/2009 7:09:10 AM

Derek

joebono wrote:
Milligrams of DMT,
<<<<<

MagikVenom
#9 Posted : 12/11/2009 10:07:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats a hell of a journey I think I was you there...the lights were getting BRIGHTER...Smile
The radio was moaning...calling to the dogs..

I think you know what I mean hopefully Bro.

It just gets harder....to describe..

Sailors to......????

Peace
MV

psychosisdoses
#10 Posted : 12/11/2009 10:14:35 AM

Derek

MagikVenom wrote:
Thats a hell of a journey I think I was you there...the lights were getting BRIGHTER...Smile
The radio was moaning...calling to the dogs..

I think you know what I mean hopefully Bro.

It just gets harder....to describe..

Sailors to......????

Peace
MV

still a few animals left out in the yard
an its gettin HARDER... to describe...
sailors... to the underfed ;]

oral dmt for me is a source of divine inspiratation
i have found / it has showed me that reality is alot like a fabric
and that hyperspace is all around us hidden in plain sight behind the fabric of reality
what dmt taps into is the force behind the fabric "hyperspace"
in this place all is possible,, in this place i have found a spiral of all the time that i have lived on this
earth.. it was much like a movie reel except not frame by frame the transition was liquid smooth
once i figured that this was all of my life that i have lived i spent some time going through and reliving choice moments it was is if i was there i relived exactly what happened
later i was taking a shower and i closed my eyes and was in this really nice shower room
i suddenly realized that i was looking into the spiral / movie reel of my life i then moved out of the shower and explored my future house! and saw that i was living happily with my old girlfriend i then decided to try to look back to see how i swayed her and saw that i wrote a letter that finally showed her what she needed to see in me to be able to trust in me,, i know the dmt was telling me something so i spent sometime pouring my heart out in words i sent the letter and i have faith in the universe and know what willl happen for i have already seen it! Very happy

the visuals set in as everything you see is like a tapestry bubbling and blowing around
stretching and twisting the visual field while at the same time you see waves of neon color swirling around in an ecstatic way that you can FEEL,, rainbow colors propagate every in a dazzling display while you can still see whats really there its morphed in such a way.. at this point the minds eye starts to get so open that you can see everything by this i mean all manner of creatures objects and symbols all over the place overlaying your visual field.., what you see will be ever changing shifting and transforming,, to the point where "everything" is the only way too describe it.. the really interesting thing is you can learn a certain amount of control over it and learn to guide it and let it show you anything you want it then feels like you have all these things on the side out of sight that you can draw from like a tool box that you can take something out to work with

the body high is unreal its like euphorically melting into the everything that i mentioned before while you hear sine waves which somehow correspond with all that your feeling you start getting the flood of revelations.. everything becomes clear and suddenly you know all as you become connected to the mass of all of human consciousness.. you become all people that are have been and will be you share their lives their knowledge and experiences you can view them all simultaneously and focus at will on any portion of their being you feel close to all of them as you know they are all you and we are all one all pieces of the larger whole

then you start getting overwhelmed at the wonderful beauty of it all how everything works perfectly in unison this is where you feel such awe and love you are almost overwhelmed in the positivity you feel so blessed to be alive and each breath of air you inhale becomes infinitely more ecstatic then anything you have ever known.. all of this happens at once and builds and builds to an intense powerful peak where it all floods and flows together this is where you know your life will never be the same again

i feel so blessed this is all i can get together right now but there will be more
i love sharing this as we need to hear it from others
we build up each other
this is such a special place and such a special time
through dmt we will change the world Smile

i love each and every one of you i am so happy i have found us
it saved my life
psychosisdoses attached the following image(s):
250px-Escher_Circle_Limit_III.jpg (41kb) downloaded 234 time(s).
escher03.jpg (319kb) downloaded 120 time(s).
escher-lizard.jpg (216kb) downloaded 117 time(s).

MagikVenom
#11 Posted : 12/11/2009 11:05:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Czepa
#12 Posted : 12/11/2009 12:31:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the bit about the air you inhale, it eliminates stray thought and lets your mind concentrate on energy.
Be careful some people may not be willing to accept it.

BTW psy, i was probably being a bit too confident last time we spoke in chat. scroll down to "straight six diesels" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mtro6Jnz3c
Sir Terrence McKenna: "and what is real: is you, and your friends, and your associations, your highs, your orgasms your hopes your plans your fears... and were told. no. we're unimportant, we're peripherial. get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that. and then your a player, (but) you dont even want to play that game? (well) you want to re-claim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers: who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash thats being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world. ¿where is that at?"

"But now technology throws a curve. and the curve is that we live so long, that we figure out what a scam this is. we figure out that what your supposed to work for isn't worth having, we figure out that our politicians are buffoons, we figure out that professional scientists are reputation building gravitating weasels. we discover that all organizations are corrupted by ambition. we figure. it. out... and as you come to see that you are alienated you realise that culture is not your friend."

#13 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:28:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful psy, absolutely beautiful
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

۩
#14 Posted : 12/11/2009 7:13:36 PM

I am blown away by your flow...epic thread you conducted over here!

psychosisdoses
#15 Posted : 12/11/2009 8:22:42 PM

Derek

۩ wrote:
I am blown away by your flow...epic thread you conducted over here!

Thanks Smile
Thank you for getting me to!

۩
#16 Posted : 12/11/2009 8:51:06 PM

21:12:01 ‹psychosisdoses› last night
11/12/2009 21:12:05 ‹psychosisdoses› i walked a bit outside
11/12/2009 21:12:07 ‹psychosisdoses› and the sky
11/12/2009 21:12:11 ‹psychosisdoses› i could see the fabric
11/12/2009 21:12:13 ‹psychosisdoses› of reality
11/12/2009 21:12:17 ‹psychosisdoses› billowing
11/12/2009 21:12:21 ‹psychosisdoses› in the cosmic winds
11/12/2009 21:12:24 ‹psychosisdoses› of hyperspace
11/12/2009 21:12:26 ‹psychosisdoses› that lay beyond
11/12/2009 21:12:44 ‹psychosisdoses› i saw the grid network
11/12/2009 21:12:53 ‹psychosisdoses› and could feel me in everyone
11/12/2009 21:12:55 ‹psychosisdoses› everywhere
11/12/2009 21:14:14 ‹psychosisdoses› wow...

psychosisdoses
#17 Posted : 12/11/2009 9:04:51 PM

Derek

we all know syncs have some mysterious significance..
what i have come to believe is they are clues
left for us to help us remember
to help us start on our path towards unraveling the great mystery
when syncs happen you can feel the energy surrounding them
this is because they occur at spaces where the fabric is thin
the hyperspace can seep through and reachs out to us in the way it can
through use of symbols..
when you walk into a room for example and your eyes land on the clock at 11:11
thats the universe smiling at you through the fabric of reality
pure love shining through from hyperspace winking at you beckoning you to look closer
follow your syncs pay close attention to the world around you
you will start to realize more and more
there is so much more to all this then even we realize
i feel so blessed to be on this path

۩
#18 Posted : 12/11/2009 9:08:41 PM

looks like psy let the light leak in!

psychosisdoses
#19 Posted : 12/11/2009 9:13:42 PM

Derek

۩ wrote:
looks like psy let the light leak in!

meanwhile i aint wasting time no more Smile

psychosisdoses
#20 Posted : 12/12/2009 1:10:39 AM

Derek

i love you all wait for my books Smile

12NEXT