We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
UK Naphtha Options

Virandell
#21 Posted : 12/18/2018 5:45:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks about that can u see my thread what we been texting 10 min ago please sorry for opening so many threads..

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

downwardsfromzero
#22 Posted : 12/18/2018 5:50:43 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yeah, we'll probably be cleaning that up soon anyhow.

You can edit and delete your posts, btw Wink

Are you UK native, or from somewhere like Romania? No offence, just curious.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Virandell
#23 Posted : 12/18/2018 5:53:57 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Poland sorry for my English btw ^^ ye I will gonna delete my other threads...
GordoTek been saying after adding calcium hydroxide and vinegar to wait up to 2 days (1h can be enough) anyway can I do it for example after 4 days nothing will happend? Also if I am doing evap outside I shouldn't be really worried about fire I will be doing that in open air

Virandell
#24 Posted : 12/18/2018 6:07:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Any chance I can pm you or I have to finish questionnaire? Smile

earnest
#25 Posted : 12/18/2018 6:24:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Please keep the discussion open, i am on the same page of the process.

Wasnt able to start the extracting step with the naphta so i let the mixture (bark, lye, h2o and vinegar ) for tomorrow, when planing to go for the extraction.

I am following Cyb`s tech where it is suggested to keep the mixture for at least 1-2 hours at warm temperature, but nowhere in the tek is written if it is bad to leave it overnight and dropping the temperature.

downwardsfromzero
#26 Posted : 12/18/2018 6:26:56 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I've had quite a few friends from the Eastside, it's the style I recognise Smile I should simplify my English a bit to help. And I've direct experience of how difficult it can be with foreign languages, you're doing pretty well really.

PM function is for full members, try using the chat instead.
There's a little button for it in the top left of the screen.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

downwardsfromzero
#27 Posted : 12/18/2018 6:31:38 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

earnest wrote:

Wasnt able to start the extracting step with the naphta so i let the mixture (bark, lye, h2o and vinegar ) for tomorrow, when planing to go for the extraction.

I am following Cyb`s tech where it is suggested to keep the mixture for at least 1-2 hours at warm temperature, but nowhere in the tek is written if it is bad to leave it overnight and dropping the temperature.

There's an overall theme that could be merged down to one thread, the discussion won't be locked (unless it somehow goes South rather spectacularly - and I'm not a moderator).

You can let your base soup sit overnight quite happily. If anything, it'll help to break down the bark a little more. If you were able to mix in the first portion of naphtha that wouldn't be a bad thing either.

Tony6Strings
#28 Posted : 12/18/2018 6:39:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

earnest wrote:

This is fine, just heat it back up before you pull.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

earnest
#29 Posted : 12/18/2018 6:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you both for the fast replies.

What should be best trough the night - should i leave it on the top of the radiator of my room ( const temp around 40 celsius or room temp ?

downwardsfromzero
#30 Posted : 12/18/2018 7:18:23 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Put it somewhere safe where it can't get knocked over! As Tony says, you can warm it up again tomorrow.

Just don't put glass jars into hot water, there's a risk that they'll crack. Start with tepid and warm it up from there.

PREV12