We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How consistent are visuals? Options

Asher7
#1 Posted : 12/16/2018 7:34:33 AM

Professional Tracker

One more attempt:

200mg harmala hcl
100mg spice freebase 30 minutes later.

So far there are meaningful parts like my grandmother is older and I worry about her passing etc. but the “trips” are mainly all thought and in the form of intense physical pressure. The pressure never shifts over into the geometry/visuals. This last try was the highest dose I’ve done and it’s at the point where the pressure is making me reluctant to try any higher and I have a pretty significant headache.

I’ve done the harmalas on their own and there’s no pressure or headache so I’m thinking it’s all on the spice side. Any ideas on a fix or is this just how it is?

Edit: Just found this,

“Korbbit - i shared almost a gram among 5 guys including me. me and one other guy went to another dimension lol (extreme visuals), where as the other 3 got a body high and had some sort of intense depth perception or something. we all had equal doses.“

Looks like I got the second kind I guess. Any tricks to ease the headache from pressure?

Edit #2 Thumbs up I now also realize my thoughts were heavily intensified and I did see the perspective of when you can see “outside of life’s borders” and instead of being in life as a being you pull back and become able to see the whole thing. I’ll be honest the pressure tested me, I got a little antsy thinking about losing older family members and couldn’t breath, the feeling was intense and I had to walk it off. It’s been awhile since any psychedelic trips and the rush of thoughts gained footing before I realized I was fighting it. Luckily I read a thread just last night about a lovely golden queen reminding folks to breath, and I got my chi back to balanced.

I remember considering not doing psychedelics anymore actually, and got in the shower. I love the shower when trips get scary, I could live in there, no matter what I can get it back in the shower.Cool The headspace was when the visuals are nonexistent and instead of them fanning and twisting around your mind does. Anyways after all that I got in bed and I was back in my “me” headspace but still buzzing and I considered redosing so there you go.

Either way I’m not shaken by any of that, reminders are the whole point for me. The main concern is the pressure and resulting headache after. Nothing was consumed with the harmals that hasn’t been multiple times previously without problem. Spice is 2 years old but kept sealed, cool, dark and appearance has not changed that I can tell.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

KloudQ7
#2 Posted : 12/16/2018 9:40:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Pharmahuasca tends to be very hit or miss, the same dose won't work for every person.

Asher7
#3 Posted : 12/16/2018 9:54:49 PM

Professional Tracker

I was probably a bit impulsive when I started this up Cool but now that I’ve had time to think it seems it technically is working, just not as I was expecting so I suppose that’s on me. It’s strange that the effects don’t have me fully aware that I’m actually pretty altered in parts, only in hindsight. The altered feels normal.