We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why not just add vinegar to blender step Options

Easykeen
#1 Posted : 12/14/2018 1:41:13 PM

To live within the circle of life, only one thing is asked in return. Everyone pays the ultimate price. Make every moment count.

Hi ho it’s kemisttree the frog and I would love to know if adding vinegar to blender when processing acacia bark would be a yo or a no??

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 12/14/2018 1:59:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Would sure make it messier imo.

Welcome this might have been my favorite introductory piece ever.

PsyDuckmonkey
#3 Posted : 12/15/2018 10:49:47 AM

witch

Lol because it would be disgusting and impractical. Just think about it, instead of a clean powdered or chopped bark, you'll end up with a highly acidic muck that's all over your blender... You'd have to scoop it out from between the blades and everything...
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Easykeen
#4 Posted : 12/15/2018 8:44:31 PM

To live within the circle of life, only one thing is asked in return. Everyone pays the ultimate price. Make every moment count.

Wink Shocked ooops just read reply’s didn’t realise I was posting in this intro page, so a big warm frog hug to you guys for thoughts re blender vinegar anyway ..... hahmmmmnn
Allow me to properly introduce myself:
I decided to hop on board as have a lot of time and respect for the people, animals aliens etc that make an incredible wealth of information availible on this site.
My love of plants stems from early childhood through to today landscaping by day, mindscaping by night! Passionate about Acacias and all the love they bring, cheers to all