We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Why can't I post on the LSD sub-forum? Options

mr311293mr
#1 Posted : 12/14/2018 12:09:34 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi, as the title says, I want to post to LSD sub-forum to ask an important question but it doesn't let me do that. Is that because I don't have enough posts?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

PsyDuckmonkey
#2 Posted : 12/14/2018 12:34:34 PM

witch

mr311293mr wrote:
Hi, as the title says, I want to post to LSD sub-forum to ask an important question but it doesn't let me do that. Is that because I don't have enough posts?

You totally didn't read any of the welcome messages about the forum have you?

We have a two-tier membership system, with new members being restricted to specific areas of the forum. Being elevated to full membership happens via a voting system: if enough full members consider your posts to be a positive influence and valuable contribution, you'll get elevated to full membership.

Until then, please ask your important question in the "Welcome Discussion" forum.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 12/14/2018 1:22:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

mr311293mr wrote:

Hi,
This is because you are a new member like myself, try filling out the questionnaire, or posting am introductory essay.

Sorry to say it isn't based off number of poats though, it's by moderator choice or community democratic vote in.

Make sure you check out the FAQ and attitude page.

mr311293mr
#4 Posted : 12/14/2018 1:25:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Sorry, I have completed the questionnaire right now. Now I will post my question in "Welcome Discussion" forum.