We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Biologist on board Options

usesoap4life
#1 Posted : 12/12/2018 9:55:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello DMT-Nexus Community,

I would first like to extend my gratitude to all of you. I have spent MANY hours researching various topics from teks to theory and everything up, down, right, left, and in-between. I have learned much from all of you, I am excited to share, and contribute once I get the privilege to post on other forums.

I majored in molecular, cellular, and developmental biology as well as neuroscience. Psychedelics (classical and others) are a great interest to me, not only the neurological pathways, but also the mechanism behind the hallucinations and pseudo-hallucinations. Though my chemistry is lacking, this community has helped me get a better understanding than any other and I look forward to the expansion of that. My strength lies more so on the biological side of things which I am sure will come in handy to more than a few of you in the future.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to being a positive addition and a humble seeker of knowledge.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Th Entity
#2 Posted : 12/12/2018 11:14:32 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Hi usesoap4life and welcome to the DMT-Nexus! Great intoduction Thumbs up

insect0id
#3 Posted : 12/13/2018 12:13:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There seems to be a pretty interesting thread going on that might be just right for a person of your specialty. It's called "
What is the purpose in Psilocybin?" and it's still active as of right now. You should check it out. It's in the FAQ threads.

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 12/13/2018 12:26:41 AM

Come what may

Nice to have you here! Welcome to the Nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

ducdevil
#5 Posted : 12/13/2018 5:11:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! Big grin
Thumbs up Science!!! Thumbs up