We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Breakthrough uncertainty cleared up by "Them" Options

StreetShaman
#1 Posted : 12/12/2018 12:47:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

After having some trouble breaking through, I finally ended up on the other side. However, I soon forgot this, and went back again an hour later. The results were very unexpected. Shocked

For some reason, taking the water out of my bong seemed to be the deciding factor of me breaking through. Multiple previous attempts with good smoking technique but with water in the bong landed me in the waiting room. I enjoyed these sub-breakthroughs but sought more. So, I loaded up 60 mg on top of two screens, with a thin layer of mullein on top. This always results in very smooth smoke, so I had no trouble taking it in without water.

I held in the third hit for about twenty seconds, and was then instantly blasted into a new "place." From here, I remember absolutely nothing. All I remember is seeing some, as I described "delicate and beautiful machinery" on the come down. I came-to in my room, observing the various objects, and confused with everything. After a while I became coherent, and was shocked at what I just saw. There was no doubt in my mind that I had traveled to the other side. But after 15 minutes of reintegrating back into the human body, for some reason, I became very doubtful. I looked back on the memory and for whatever reason convinced myself it was just another sub-breakthrough. I figured I'd remember the ego death at least, which would confirm I had a break-through. But, I had no memory of one whatsoever. Also, I looked in the bowl and saw plenty of substance left (around 20mg left out of 60mg).

So, I figured I'd wait an hour, sprinkle some more DMT on top of the mullein/DMT mix left in the bowl, and have another go at it, to confirm that I'd been there. What I'd soon see would definitely confirm this Laughing

After holding in the third hit, I once again was catapulted into a new "place". When I got "there", I distinctly remember communication with various entities, in a high-frequency vibration language. They seemed to be teasing me, and ridiculing me for coming back again so soon. It went sorta like "You're back here??? Already??? You've gotta be kidding me!!!" After this, they confirmed that I had already been on the other side, while also showing me "the message" again. Apparently I was told "the message" the first time, but forgot all memory of it! I remember thinking on the come down that if I could bring this message back, I'd be able to "run on the ceiling!" Unfortunately, but expected, I was not able to bring the message back. I just remember how extremely cheerful and festive all the entities were when telling me it! I know it was an amazing experience despite remembering so little of it.

After coming back down, I had tears in my eyes. I didn't feel sad or emotional, but could feel a stream pouring from my eyes. I believe this was due to the extremely intense passion of the entities, yet it's still crazy to me. But, once again, I remember no ego death or intensity, just the communication with the other. It feels like an extremely distant memory, and one that I can't confirm even happened.

The next night I smoked some weed (I knowingly experience LSD-like effects from weed, HPPD) and remember feeling the high was more intense than DMT! Really just goes to show how effective DMT memory loss is, and how quickly the ego is able to retain itself. The LSD-like weed experience felt more intense due to the slow dissolution of my ego, compared to the lightning fast and practically forgotten DMT death.

Overall, I'm extremely grateful for the experience and find it so very bizarre Laughing Thanks for reading fellow Nexians! What are your thoughts?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Asher7
#2 Posted : 12/12/2018 3:56:40 AM

Professional Tracker

That’s awesome man. I blacked out one time and only vaguely remember before and after. It’ll be a trip if one day I get to the other side and realize I’ve already been there before.

That’s actually what happened on salvia, I had been there before possibly before birth or as an infant dreaming (or awake?)

StreetShaman
#3 Posted : 12/12/2018 4:25:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's a crazy feeling, such an odd and in-explainable sense of familiarity. I believe it's a place we knew before life and will know again after death. Interesting, what makes you think it's from an infantile dream? Tied to a specific memory?

I'm really excited to try salvia, Do you find it easier or harder to bring back memories with it?

moderator edit wrote:
POST EDITED..PLEASE DO NOT MENTION PENDING DRUG DELIVERY, AS PER OUR ATTITUDE PAGE

Asher7
#4 Posted : 12/12/2018 12:57:58 PM

Professional Tracker

I have this feeling that “realms” were open to us and based off fragmented flashbacks it feels like either prebirth or dreamt as an infant and there is really no difference between wake and dream as an infant. Dreaming isn’t “normal” yet. I think these things faded over time and a blessed few get to revisit through different entheogens. Anyone can really, it’s just not an option for some for various reasons. Bible verses explaining “going back” to where we came from etc go along with it. All hypothesis but, you know how those gut feelings are. I’m pretty sure our current life here is just a class of sorts and upon completion we’ll wake back up at “home”.

As far as triggering flashbacks with salvia, I’ve never been able to really influence the direction it goes. Much past making sure you’re safe and calm enough to go through with it, in my experience once you smoke it you are at the complete mercy of bizarre randomness in it’s purest form. If you mean bring back memories of the actual trip detail it’s on par with mushrooms etc, you can easily remember it. You can remember it but you may not know what just happened. In the beginning it was good for recall, like it’s main intention was to be a reminder. Then it started being other worlds and becoming things like a fence or a blade of grass. Now it is extreme introspection and focus of becoming “better”.

A common effect is similar to a xerox machine where a light will scan from one side of you to the other and back. Your pov is at the light so you end up taking a trip along your nervous system like that kids book with the bus. So it was like reminder, adventure, focus on preparing for something major whatever that may be.

It may be xhosa root, known to trigger prenatal memories as well as put you in contact with relatives that have passed on. It’ll give you amazing dreams, that I know. Let me search around because I know of plant well known for the prenatal flashes, I’ve never used it but you may get benefit from it.

StreetShaman
#5 Posted : 12/12/2018 9:22:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've never considered the "realm"s being open to us as infants, that's a very interesting theory. It makes sense now that I'm thinking about it... As infants we're shown all these new traditions, holidays, and bizarre objects. Sounds a lot like hyperspace Surprised It makes sense for us to be able to relive it at that age. Us returning "home" is a great way of putting it, I have the same mentality.

I'm looking forward to the pure randomness, the randomness of novelty generation is a very common theme with my mushroom trips. That's good to hear- I always find integrating psilocybin easy and beneficial, more so than any other pysch.

Really like that xerox machine analogy.

Sweet that'd be great! Preciate it

GoneWiththeWind
#6 Posted : 1/6/2019 4:41:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would the lower the dose until you find a sweet spot where you have a profound experience but can still remember it. The other night 30 mg in my gvg Had me visited by entities from the future working for a corporation collecting data. They were asking me to stay calm and relax while they did their work because they had only a short window. It was truly bizarre and took me a few minutes to realize that it was just a trip. It was such a perfectly orchestrated narrative, still baffles me... IMHO if you are blacking out I think you may be taking too much. Ease back for a more memorable experience.

Scarab
#7 Posted : 1/8/2019 1:12:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Concerning your "removal of the water" comment: I noticed the water in my bong turns fluorescent under a black light after taking a changa hit. Although the effect is pretty cool, it makes me wonder if this means some active alks are being stopped by the water.