We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tripping in Dreams Options

qualia1
#1 Posted : 12/10/2009 4:05:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Recently reading a thread about someone who had a dmt trip in a dream, im wondering who else has had dream-trips?

not necessarily just with dmt... but for example i have had several lucid-ish dreams where i take ecstacy and get high, and have horrible dreams about uncontrollable jaw-clenching and teeth grinding to the point where my teeth are falling out!

I've also had dreams where i take acid and proceed to have a dream acid trip...

swims experienced both of these drugs in her life and the dream-effects are almost identical!

heres a youtube video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NvzTWT85LGE (about 1:00)

any thoughts or similar experiences? Anyone who can actively lucid dream try taking tryptamines in your dreams?
What counts is not the best living but the most living. (Camus)

Avatar - Naoto Hattori (check him out, amazing!)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/10/2009 4:41:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

neurosoupRolling eyes... ...

AnywaysLaughing ..lucid dreaming is awesome..I had the longest and most lucid dream of my life last week..I always fly in my lucid dreams...I was talking to people telling them they were in a dream..i was in some sort of school, and there was gypsy lady..parts of it are fuzzy but these people were chasing me..it was a game to me since I was lucid and knew I was dreaming! These people were quite benevolent but I played along and ran outside..even though I was lucid I didnt have full controll, my legs were moving slow and when I got outside I couldnt get away fast enough so I decided to fly..I flew up into the air and hid from them in trees and such, flying back out into sight and then flying away to some other part of the city and hiding again..tried to change dream scenes but I couldnt do that either..all I could was fly and know that I was dreaming..I spent alot of time as well looking around exploring this virtual reality..and trying to tell the dream characters they were not real to see their actions..they wouldnt listen though.

I have crazy DMT trips in my dreams as well..like full breakthroughs..I dream about taking psychedelics often.
Long live the unwoke.

qualia1
#3 Posted : 12/10/2009 4:58:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

cool! your lucid dreaming experiences sound really amazing... im almost there!! just in that phase where you have 'waking dreams' that could, if disciplined, be turned into lucid dreams but are ver frustrating...

how long did it take you to be able to lucid dream properly? any special tips?

shoe
#4 Posted : 12/10/2009 5:02:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dream trips for swim used to be quite common, in the early days of dmt.
he'd be exploring a random cavern nightclub, and find a tray of little green things which look like jallepeno peppers. Ate one, and it triggered a full DMT visual cascade, within the dream. shortly after, he woke up and went WTF!

second one: he was happilly dreaming and he saw a tiny elf face appear in the middle of the dream. the elf face grew and grew (in the same motion that the priasm [lexicon] oozes out of the woodwork, for him.) shit scary. It was smiling, but it scared the crap out of swim and he woke up.

my theory is that once you've taken DMT a few times, it makes entities on that level aware of your presence. and then they can give you a four-dimensional 'poke' when you're sleeping, for example.
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

ms_manic_minxx
#5 Posted : 12/10/2009 6:49:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

This has happened to me on several occassions, before a massive, massive breakthrough which led to my whole CNS becoming self-aware--and in retrospect, I think it was symptomatic of the "becoming aware" process.

It only ever happened during *thunderstorms.*

I had a dream where I found cuttings of Caapi and strips of Mimosa on my kitchen counter. As I approached them, eyeballs popped out all over the bark and stared at me. As I looked into the eyes in the plant material, a throbbing began in my third eye, until I was so profoundly lucid during sleep. It felt like bolts of electricity were surging through me.

Similiar occasions have happened numerous times, and I have always seen physical representations of the plant teachers I was working with--grow eyes and become "alive."

If you have ever seen the plants open their eyes and look at you... well... this was exactly that. Wink

I had a series of journeys where I would often see "the eye," but since I broke through and realized "the eye," just like "the carrier wave" were actually MINE, I haven't experienced them since. It was like the spirits were using eyes and vibrations and lucid dreams and god knows what else to get my attention. ^.~ ("Pst! Hey! You are an ecosystem of vibrating units of consciousness!"Pleased
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

JoseF
#6 Posted : 12/11/2009 5:53:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I tried to master the LD for about 2 years and I only got around 15 L dreams Sad
However in the last month I`ve found a technique that works for me. XD Just wake up earlier and when I feel something like if I were floating when I close my eyes, I go to sleep again and have amazing WILDS :O. jejeje
I`ve been trying to take some acid in these WILD`s, but I can't feel anything but the anxiety Sad
[Sorry. My English sucks :S, but I make my best effort.
Por si acaso, hablo español]

Bancopuma
#7 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:39:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I had an extremely vivid dream a few nights ago. At one point I became lucid, and was aware I was dreaming, and shared this observation with my friend in the dream, and he seemed amazed by this, I remember we were driving at the time. Then later in the dream I started to have what I would definitely consider Iboga visions, the 'feel' of them, and even the way they moved, all seemed very 'Iboga'd'. Was amazing and very vivid. Since that dream I've been feeling the Iboga magic more again as well... Smile

qualia1
#8 Posted : 12/11/2009 2:21:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Josef, have you had a lot of experience with acid? I know that when I try to trip in some dreams I only get the negative side effects of the drug, like I mentioned in the original post that I will take a pill in my dream and not feel euphoric or high, but my pupils will be embarrasingly large and I will grind my teeth ruthlessly till the point where they are falling out. My theory is that I don't have enough experience with ecstacy pills to properly bring them into my dream world.... But I'm not really looking for any more significant experience with them at all!! I think our minds need a bit of exprience to pull from, unless you ARE very experienced in which case I'm not sure what to tell you!

Maybe conjure up some mdma to candyflip and try to get rid of that anxiety in your dream? Could work, why not!

And iboga! Wow I don't know much of anything about iboga but that sounds like I will definately have to look into it!

JoseF
#9 Posted : 12/11/2009 10:19:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You are right ^^ I think I don't have enough experience with acid Razz. And I don't have experience with MDMA at all Sad
But is curious ... in my dreams when I take some, I only cant experience the full effect because something happens that force me to try to stay sober (police comes or I have to talk with a teacher or other nonesense things XD).I think that I dream this becauyse of the anxiety of the acid Razz It's something like a vicious circle.
I need more experience with lucid dreams too jejeje XD

mmm ... I've just remembered that about a year ago I had a normal (but vey vivid dream) where I found some amanitas and ate them Razz The effects on the dream where amazing! But when I really tried them (about a week ago) I felt very dissapointed Sad

TrigZu
#10 Posted : 12/11/2009 10:27:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've dreamed myself super high before! The best part about dreaming shit like that, is that when you wake up you can feel it.

Fernape
#11 Posted : 12/12/2009 3:04:32 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I've dreamed of doing acid before in a dream. It usually results in me getting scared, or worrying about getting in trouble. I usually don't see any of the effects of it either, I just see the effects that my dream self expresses

PrimitiveMind
#12 Posted : 12/12/2009 4:22:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Too much detail to describe right now but... I have not actually dreamed of taking a "drug" but I have had full out trips within dreams, specifically intense experiences that can only be categorized as Salvia Divinorumesque visual and physical effects. Note that this was during a time period that I was experimenting with Sally quite a bit... but jarring nonetheless.

JoseF
#13 Posted : 12/29/2009 11:50:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

just dreamed about drinkinking some ether Razz (normal dream, not LD)
I haven't done ether but I've huff somoe chloroform and the effects were like chloroform but VERY VERY weak :S
Happy new year

Jorkest
#14 Posted : 12/29/2009 11:52:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

ok...here is my dream tripping story...i have taken dmt...lsd...iboga(never actually done it)...drugs i have never heard of....i have done this a LOT....

one of my best(seriously) psychedelic experiences was in a dream..with a drug that i only know as "batch"....it was more intense than dmt...it was absolutely amazing...my dream with iboga was awesome too...and ive done peyote in dreams...ive done 2ci in dreams...and i TRIP i trip really hard....its awesome...i love dream trippin
it's a sound

SnozzleBerry
#15 Posted : 12/30/2009 12:38:42 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

fractal enchantment wrote:
neurosoupRolling eyes... ...

Yes, thank you so much, seeing your reaction makes me feel so much better about my own negative thoughts associated with the minimal exposure to neurosoup I've been subjected to.

As to the initial question, I have yet to experience the dream I've heard many speak of, where they actually smoke DMT/trip in the dream, but i did have a dream where I was in a body of water in front of a massive Nuclear ICBM when all of a sudden, another nuclear missile comes plummeting outta the sky and connects with the stationary missile head on. I had a split second where I dropped under water, knew death was coming, saw the DMTveil Chrysanthemum thing, felt my soul jump out of my body and proceeded to have an experience (while asleep) very similar to smoking spice in waking life.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

lorentz5
#16 Posted : 12/30/2009 12:45:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
not necessarily just with dmt... but for example i have had several lucid-ish dreams where i take ecstacy and get high, and have horrible dreams about uncontrollable jaw-clenching and teeth grinding to the point where my teeth are falling out! I've also had dreams where i take acid and proceed to have a dream acid trip...swims experienced both of these drugs in her life and the dream-effects are almost identical!

Jeez, you pretty much described SWIM perfectly. SWIM has done some acid and lots of x in his lifetime and had many consciously-induced lucid dreams in his lifetime. When he decided to kick the x habit after one bad experience, his dreams were polluted for months about taking pills and experiencing xtc-like effects (doesn't help much with coming clean). He also took tabs in his dream, and like you, the effects he felt were similar. In one dream, SWIM was starring into a mirror and he controlled the size of his pupils and irises, inverting them into themselves and out... It was hard to resist the temptation to stay clean because it was so cheap and easily obtainable...

So

SWIM started researching lucid dreams because he heard if you battle your fears in your dreams, the battles will manifest themselves in reality. He achieved lucidity several times following Steven LaBerge's tapes and was able to make the xtc dreams go away by refusing to take the drug in his dream. SWIM has been clean now for almost 6 months of x and sticks to his cannabis and entheogens Smile)
I am here
(1) For increased personal power, intellectual understanding, sharpened insight into self and culture, improvement of life situation, accelerated learning, professional growth.
(2) For duty, help of others, providing care, rehabilitation, rebirth for fellow men.
(3) For fun, sensuous enjoyment, aesthetic pleasure, interpersonal closeness, pure experience.
(4) For transcendence, liberation from ego and space-time limits; attainment of mystical union.

lorentz5
#17 Posted : 12/30/2009 12:46:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Yes, thank you so much, seeing your reaction makes me feel so much better about my own negative thoughts associated with the minimal exposure to neurosoup I've been subjected to.
Haha. E. X. A. C. T. L. Y.
I am here
(1) For increased personal power, intellectual understanding, sharpened insight into self and culture, improvement of life situation, accelerated learning, professional growth.
(2) For duty, help of others, providing care, rehabilitation, rebirth for fellow men.
(3) For fun, sensuous enjoyment, aesthetic pleasure, interpersonal closeness, pure experience.
(4) For transcendence, liberation from ego and space-time limits; attainment of mystical union.

biohazard72
#18 Posted : 12/30/2009 12:58:38 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This thread makes me feel more normal. I recently had a lucid dream in which I was tripping, closed my eyes, and had very nice closed eye visuals. It was weird to have my eyes closed, tripping, in a dream that I was in control of.

The night before I first vapourized DMT I dreamed that I used it. My dream trip ended up being more like ayahuasca than vapourized DMT, looking back.

I think I'm dreaming about tripping because I'm thinking about it a lot. When I read the Zombie Survival Guide, I had zombie dreams.

expanding
#19 Posted : 12/30/2009 1:28:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Iv smoked dmt in a dream before and had a cool out of body experience, nothing like anything iv experienced on dmt, but it was very fun. Iv also tripped a few times, not on specific drugs that i can remember, either for no reason or finding/being given random pills and getting lsd like visuals.

I find most of my dreams are strongly related to my thoughts during the day. I rarely get lucid dreams unless i think about having them alot before sleep. I also need to sleep for quite a long time before i get lucid dreams, which often meens i have to struggle to stay asleep once im lucid.

KrYaZ
#20 Posted : 8/5/2013 3:49:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i had a dream that i smoked dmt by accident (someone spiked me with it) and i was tripping the fuck out hoping not to break through and i didnt, but had a crazy trip i didnt like. never done dmt or acid so wouldnt know. anyone know what this means?