We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Howdy, fellow psychonauts! Options

barguy8194
#1 Posted : 12/11/2018 3:24:36 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey all!

I’m from New Hampshire. My psychedelics experience started with psilocybin/psilocin in the form of extract-bearing chocolate. I’ve since ventured as high as the equivalent of 7g cubensis, but only on one occasion. I’ve recently begun experimenting with other things, including LSA (Heavenly Blue MG and HBWR) four times, fly agaric once, and last night, salvia. I also have in my collection some M. hostilis root bark, B. caapi vine, and Syrian rue seeds. I’m likely to prepare a journey for myself using two of those ingredients, somewhere in the near future.
While my experience with psilocybin/psilocin is somewhat extensive, my experience with others is quite limited. I tend to research any substance I put into my body for at least two or three weeks before attempting use, just so I can get the best pre-experience knowledge of how it will affect me and what to expect, though I’ve found nothing compares to having the experience firsthand. I’ll write a trip report soon about my salvia experience, as it was far from what I was expecting and... definitely interesting.
In the mean time, do any more experienced psychonauts have tips, information, or any potentially new information for me?

Thanks! I’m excited to be here!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

DreadedShaman
#2 Posted : 12/11/2018 4:25:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tips;
Keep exploring

The world needs more of us.