We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Simple 250g ACRB Extraction? Options

Mak
#1 Posted : 12/11/2018 10:41:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all,
I'm not a full member yet, so I unfortunately have to post in this section.

But anyway, I was looking for some help -
My friends and I have decided to commit to a 250 gram ACRB extraction and I have been looking into which tek to use since we have access to all of the equipment required.

I found the 100g ACRB extraction (https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=58064) but there seems to be many steps that aren't required for other extractions that I've read up on, and I was curious as to if there are ways to do the extraction without having to worry about the pH or having to go through the whole milky naptha solution confusion; as well as increase 100g to 250g.

I would much rather use coffee filters in order to filter out the precipitated dmt from the naptha solution instead of having to evap an entire plate of solvent.

Just wondering if any of this was possible since I'm a complete noob at this Big grin

If anyone can find a 250g ACRB tek I would be eternally grateful!!

Thank you for reading ~

Looking for something nice and easy like the images below Love .

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 12/11/2018 11:25:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.me/ACRB_Tek_By_Thick-Light.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 12/11/2018 12:13:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I mean, I would use an A/B tek instead of stb. I've found it useful to defat ACRB before a basified pull.

"Milky naptha?" I mean, the naptha seems to turn milky on the freezer as the DMT crashes out.

And you should have to evaporate very little of the naptha.

-pour warm/hot all rich naptha into a Pyrex dish, lid or cover and put in the freezer.
-wait 24 hr.
-carefully pour freezer cold naptha back into it's co tainer, try not to agitate any DMT into suspension, but you should be able to pour off the naptha will little to know loss if you're careful
-evap the remaineder of naptha in the Pyrex dish,.
-scrape up xtals when dry