We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I love mushrooms. Options

Anamnesia
#1 Posted : 12/11/2018 12:38:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mushrooms are my favorite thing in the whole wide world.

I want to fully credit Terence Mckenna for turning me onto the psilocybin experience.

And I also want to fully credit Alan Watts for being a beacon of illuminating wisdom to shine my way through these deep psilocybinetic trips, or experiences I consider nothing short of real religious epiphanies; timeless lapses of the eternal realization I Am.

I am so so so grateful for the internet and for these beings that magically existed.

Without them to guide my intellectual development, and without these psychedelic experiences, I as I am Now would not be. I have never been so inspired, so in love on a mental level with the genius of these two individuals. Their contributions to humankind will echo forever at least in me for the rest of my life.

There are no bad trips, only challenging experience. The truth is you are much stronger than you think you are, and that's why I believe you don't really know who you are or what your soul is made of until you've had heavy mushroom trips, to find out just what you can stand, and to discover that you can stand it all, you can overcome anything. Because in a trip you cannot escape, you are forced to confront yourself, to realize it's an illusion this self you have created, to let it go, to transcend fear by looking directly into its eyes dissolving the night of your unconscious hell by the light of your conscious awakening mind. This is the practice, the quest, the art and science of the psychedelic voyager. There is no time but the present. The longer you wait to see it, the never you'll actually see it, because it is truly you that chooses not to see when it is always contained in the present the actualizable possibility that you could simply decide to do so. So you don't want to see, and that's when one realizes nobody wants to remember they are God, because in the beginning of no-beginning who were you? who am i now? it's all implied in this present experience Now. Panta rhei (Heraclitus), "everything flows".

The ego, an illusion, a hallucination, the game of little self, is entirely the point. God got lost in you. Ergo, ego.

You are the great Self that has given emergent rise to all manner of formal patterning of matter and time and energy. And for that reason have given up Infinity for the Limited.

The 'limited finite' implies the Infinite. A border or boundary does not contain space, but defines it, gives space an edge, like crystals precipitating out of a fluid medium. And so similarly you right now are shining instantaneously out of space, the void, the Great Nothing. The edge gives definition to the texture of infinity. The 'little self' as ego gives definition to, and poses as counterpoint or necessary contrast to, the vastness, infinity, and immortality of the true Self.

The eternal is the temporal. The boundary of difference is coterminous with the boundary of unity.

That is the Real Self.

As Alan Watts said, "are you breathing It, or is It breathing you?"

https://steemit.com/psilocybin/@anamnesia/i-love-mushrooms
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 12/11/2018 2:02:53 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I love shrooms too! But you know what I love more than shrooms? I love us! Laughing
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Anamnesia
#3 Posted : 12/11/2018 2:30:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

But what if us is a mushroom dreaming we are human?
Genesis is Now, the Mind is Incarnate.

DmnStr8
#4 Posted : 12/11/2018 3:07:00 AM

Come what may

Hell yeah!! Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Felnik
#5 Posted : 12/12/2018 2:12:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I fully agree mushrooms are my favorite thing in the whole world Smile
The only way of discovering the limits of the possible is to venture a little way past them into the impossible.
Arthur C. Clarke

http://vimeo.com/32001208

Th Entity
#6 Posted : 12/12/2018 9:32:22 PM

I can't think of anything important or deep to add here, excuse me!

Hi Anamnesia!
Great post i enjoyed it, Thank you! When im experiencing most fear, pain and terror i feel most alive and when its over i feel complete and happy and i feel even better about myself.

pete666
#7 Posted : 12/13/2018 7:18:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I agree, they can show as a lot. Way much more than we expected and were prepared for and for some time much more than we can accept. But once accepted, we understand their wisdom. Sacred entheogen.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.