We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings to everyone Options

Man&Owl
#1 Posted : 12/9/2018 3:03:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone,
SWIM is looking foward to learning from the dmt nexus community. Swim has learnt a lot already from browsing the forums and using the practical knowledge that is on offer. Swim lives along the tropic of capricorn in a fairly humid and tropical location temps are around 33C/90F in summer/rain season and 22C/71F in winter, with yearly rainfall of 850mm. Swim enjoys growing vegetables and other plants and flowers. Swim has always had an interest in self development and recently heard a podcast with Stanislav Grof who spoke about - holotropic states of consciousness. This phrase swim can relate to and has gained new experience from relevant meditation, breathing exercises. Swim's journey to knowing them-self has led swim to exploring the ethnological. Swim currently has;
- Banisteriopsis caapi ‘Cielo’ sapling,
- Banisteriopsis caapi 'Ourinhos' sapling,
- 2 x different interspecific hybrids of Psychotria carthagenensis and Psychotria viridis.
- Trichocereus pachanoi 'Matucana'
The caapi and psychotria are in large pots with granite drainage at bottom, and premium potting mix mixed with pine bark. The saplings seem to be enjoying their pots and soil. They are in a semi shaded area with a 3-4 hours direct sunlight a day. If anyone knows optimal sunlight/shade conditions for these plants. any advice would be appreciated.
I have no plans within the next 12mths to try harvesting the ccaapi and psychotria. As I want to make sure I am in the right frame of mind and that the plants have had time to grow.
Instead SWIM has been experimenting with;
- Argyreia nervosa ‘HBWR’ (dehusked and grounded seeds in mint tea and vitamin C tabs left in fridge in a flusk for 48hrs then filtered off). 1 dose of HBWR every 96 hrs for a 3 dose round 1/3/7 seeds consecutively.
- Wild harvested Kanna (Sceletium tortuosum). Traditionally fermented, smoked from pipe. every now and then
- Datura inoxia, 1 - 3 seeds once or twice a month as a sedative MAX. SWIM is Well aware of health and safety about this plant. SWIM would never go over max of 10 seeds as that's getting to the thresholds of the danger zone as per the evidence of studies that I have been shown and read about.
Peganum harmala – Syrian Rue (seed), 1g reduction/tea with vitamin b tab. I have done this twice at 1g and plan to try 3g soon.
Swim has followed the advise of contributors of the DMT nexus, who have freely given out the sources of information required to make the safest and most wise choices on how best to use these Entheogens. SWIM is grateful to this forum.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!