CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Aminita Muscaria Prep/tek? Options

MachienDome
#1 Posted : 12/7/2018 10:03:54 AM

The Thrice Mediocre

I seem to only find conflicting info and nothing in the wiki about Aminita Muscaria and would like to get some of the more experienced members' opinions and obviusly as well as those who have actually tried them before.

I have 1oz dried Muscarias caps and would like to experience them as safely as possible. I'm fully aware that it may be a less-than-plesant experience but would like to minimize as much as possible while still experiencing the psychedelic aspect of it.

There is conflicting posts about heat-drying and boiling in water to convert the "bad" chemicals, does anyone have any clarity on this subject? ...maybe even a quick tek?
PGP Key: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...amp;m=917969#post917969
Use TAILs OS or Tor Browser.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future.

Psychedelic news, articles, interviews and art from the DMT-Nexus and other sources.

null24
#2 Posted : 12/8/2018 8:18:36 AM

not a derogatory robot

The reason you're seeing this "conflicting info" is because the conversion can happen with either method-or so they say. Perhaps the wiki is written unclearly, i haven't read it, it wouldn't be unheard of.

I can't give any info beyond that, nor condone or castigate using AM, although I'd say be very careful and know what you're doing and getting into.

Good luck.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*
the practical tripper
The American Ascetic Blues

MachienDome
#3 Posted : 12/10/2018 9:34:20 AM

The Thrice Mediocre

Thanks, I will be careful, the bad effects seem like those of ayahuasca for the most part. There arent any teks in the wiki, just some on the forums from a while ago but the thread seems to drop off or stray into unrelated talk. A few people have said they have done them quite regularly.

I'm wondering if the drying is enough or if heat should also be used. I am also wondering what, if anything, else needs to be done in prep since I enjoy the taste of all types of mushrooms. I saw a thread about Grape Juice tek and a few others but nothing specific, so I thought I'd ask here first instead of looking elsewhere.
PGP Key: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...amp;m=917969#post917969
Use TAILs OS or Tor Browser.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
In this secret room, from the past, I seek the future.

Quetzal7
#4 Posted : 12/10/2018 5:49:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm about to try them too
I got some info from different people using them "regularly"
I used the aging technique to transform the ibotenic acid into muscarine. I got some harvested last year so that's good Smile
People experience a sleepy phase (we recomended me to have a sitter, in case someone purge in the sleep) with a really trippy dream state, following by a phase of extra energy.

I'm still confused about the dosage, if anybody can share recomendations ?