We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hey, howdy Options

DreadedShaman
#1 Posted : 12/5/2018 12:13:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi, I'm the DreadedShaman! And that's dreaded as in I have (or am working on) dreadlocks, not as in feared.
A shaman I am to my friends and family, it seems I am often the one who is turned to for spiritual or introspective advice. I also happen to be the one who is often administering a psychedelic to someone for their first experience. I am also fairly versed in the world of psychedelics, although moreso in the classical sense than a new age sense (LSD, shrooms, dmt, MDMA have numerous experiences under my belt, 2Cx, 25x, and many other analogs/greymarket substances I have little to know experience with)

Many of my hobbies include art, I'm s ceramicist by schooling, but I enjoy many mediums, I am very handy with a tonewheel organ as well, and I blend my own incense.

But a lot of my time is spent pondering the metaphysical and how we interact with it. My latest working theory, although evolved from others is something along these lines: our brains act basically like radio receivers, picking up many many many vibrations all the time. Most of these vibrations are tuned out and ignored most of the time, but through certain substances, DMT for example, allows other vibrations to be tuned into. Now through specific combinations of these certain alkaloids can fine tune the frequencies being focused on, which can let you commune with what I'll call specific spirits. My reasoning for this comes from how through research and discussion that traditionally shamanic rituals refer to the commune between shaman and the plant spirit.

I won't rant too much, but am always open to a discussion.

So until next time I throw my two cents at someone! It's good to be back. (Second time I've signed up here I couldn't remember my login upon my return.)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DmnStr8
#2 Posted : 12/5/2018 12:46:34 AM

Come what may

Glad to have you here!

Welcome to the Nexus!
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 12/5/2018 1:08:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to be back, this place has been a great resource for my shamanic practices