We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
WOW. The Jester Is Me and he loves me! Options

lsrvnt
#1 Posted : 12/4/2018 5:17:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: very positive set but curious and inquisitive.
(physical condition) Set: wonderful
Setting (location): my old room, very cozy
time of day: afternoon/sunset
recent drug use: marijuana but not the day of.
last meal: a typical dinner, healthy stuff.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 67Kg
known sensitivities: NA
history of use: Novice maybe id had around 15 trips till this point around 3 breakthroughs

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): DMT
Dose(s): 30mg
Method of administration: GVG

EFFECTS

Administration time: T= fast one toke
Duration: 5 minutes
First effects: feeling a great rush
Peak: 3 minutes
Come down: 10 minutes - a few months
Baseline: -

Intensity (overall): 3
Evaluation / notes:

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: 4
Unplesantness: 0
Visual Intensity: 3.5

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: 0
Afterglow: 0 I forgot this experience directly after it happened however there was a glow type effect

In many cultures speaking upon your visions is considered taboo because the vision is perfect in your mind. Something thats meant for you to have and no one else to fully understand but you. the only way visions are acceptably shared is through art most of the time however for the purposes of this thread and my unquenchable desire to share I am writing this trip report to the best of my ability but i'm sure as all of you know every trip you read and every trip you have is an incredibly personal and private thing that will never be fully communicated. that being said let me attempt to share what happened to me as best I can.

this was not one of the most powerful experiences I have had, nor is it the most beautiful or most confounding but It seems to be the one I should share above other experiences at the moment. not sure why Thumbs up Twisted Evil Love

This was early on in my personal discovery with dmt. At the time I was living in my parents house. The room I had lived in since the early age of 7. I had made quite a home for my self the whole room was dimly lit with the rainbow string lights eminating from behind me. my parents were very cool and understood what I was doing and gave me that space to be free from worry. The sun was gleaming golden through my window lighting up the white walls of my large room. I had my geometry on the walls made with compass and pins with string attached. the whole room was the ideal place to have a trip. my bed was placed in the most ideal place in this room as well affording me maximum comfort with as many pillows and sheets as could fit around me.

I loaded a good fresh dose of dmt into my GVG. making sure to scrape only the purest dmt out of my jars I had a perfectly loaded pipe and was ready to take off. I had been getting ready for this all day making sure I had not smoked weed or drank coffee or done anything else to agitate the experience I waited till the afternoon set in and turned my meditative music fully off. I took one completly large rip from the pipe and did not fully get the hit I needed quickly realizing this I exhaled and took one more hit from the GVG this one was milky and just the hit I was looking for. My head fell back onto my expertly placed pillows and my pipe into my lap

I felt a huge rush coming on as if all of reality was shifting upward. cat tail arrows made of neon light burst up through my spinal column taking my spirit with them rushing me upward and outward in a direction I cannot perceive normally. as the trails/tails of rainbow light spat me out in a new dimension of incredible intensity. I could see a sun in the distance that was staring back at me yet I realized quickly that it was not far away at all but right next to me walking along side me on a beautiful road. The road was made of sacred geometry in the forum of light nested with precious gems. it felt like a sacred path. the distance around me was a city of geometric sacred architecture building upon building with large pyramids with light pouring out of them. I could see our road walked above and through this massive road.

As the experience became more and more intense, I started to have a strange reaction to the experience instead of being happy that I was blessed with such beautiful and mystical surroundings to learn and grow from I became upset with the sun entity guiding me around this place. I demanded of the entity "WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?" I was so frazzled. I was in my imagination it seemed, yet this was actually a real place I could visit. It even seemed beyond my imagination like everything Ive ever drawn or thought of comes from here some how but it was so above me like I wasn that I couldn't comprehend what was happening. in my curiosity and frustration of not knowing I had this outburst at this entity after all im only human. however the entity looked back at me with the full intensity of the sun and gave me the cheekiest look I have ever seen. As if he could read my mind he said to me " You want to meet god? i'm sure he can explain everything ill take you to him right over here." we diverged from the bejeweled highway like road to find a smaller path that lead straight to one of the pyramid like buildings.

It was massive towering above me with golden rainbow hues. It had large column architecture with entablatures full of rich stories and information. a temple suited for a king among kings and many levels. With the sun entity behind me I walked proudly into the space. as it opened up on the interior I could see a vast sky above me with gem like stars beautiful golden designs painted upon every surface. there were rows of seats all seating various entities all jibber jabbering upon my arrival. at the bottom row were lower entities with a certain level of understanding all leading up to the next row with more understanding increasing the level of understanding and decreasing the amount of entities as you moved up the rows of entities to form a pyramid of holy understanding. As my eyes glanced the entity on top I became thoroughly shook as I saw it was the sun entity who was with me the whole time. as his cheeky face stared back at me I became incredibly skeptical. at that moment the entire hall started to laugh at me including the sun entity. laughing so hard at how stupid it was that I would fall for such a stereotypical explanation of life. It showed me how silly my preconceptions of "god" or what god should be were. how silly the whole gathering was. as if it was a legal court or something of the nature the WHOLE experience just seemed preposterous.

As I realized this I saw the seams of the space come apart the whole place rang with a vibration of love as all carnations turned back into energy and I was the light of myself. Who ever this sun god was was shining a light upon me that was showing me that my light and the light of god or whatever I wanted to call it were the same light. there was no separation, no fear, only the vast expanse of love capable by my own being. I came out of this experience and felt touched but in the understanding I had at the time in this realm I completely shut out the whole experience and could not remember a drop of it. maybe just the vague appearance of a pyramid and a god like entity. The lesson however was completely lost along with the detail and intensity of the experience until a full YEAR later I remembered the entire experience when I was having realizations about trust in self and the importance of trust. then on a random day walking In the cemetery by my house I fully remembered the trip in its totality.

This experience reminds me that life is sacred and that you cannot fully understand the nature of life in the traditional definition of understanding. we can only hope to have a sacred experience and use this golden opportunity to be cheeky, inspire, and be the light shining love and good vibes every opportunity we have. to trust in the process and show the other or the seperate how we are the same. That we all are in this together

thanks for reading much love <3<3<3<3<3Thumbs up

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Jees
#2 Posted : 12/4/2018 5:29:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Part of that reminds me of "the cosmic giggle" Big grin
Thanks for sharing!

Quetzal7
#3 Posted : 12/4/2018 5:38:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for that report ! loved it !

FranLover
#4 Posted : 12/5/2018 4:30:15 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Just when I thought this story couldnt be more incredible I realize that you remember it a year later. WOW! You can't make this stuff up 😂
By the way, the title is amazing.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DmnStr8
#5 Posted : 12/5/2018 11:56:17 PM

Come what may

Cool story! I very much enjoyed reading that!

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda