We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Plant containing DMT in egypt Options

Lol96
#1 Posted : 11/30/2018 2:35:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys I’m from egypt and I’m looking for plants containing DMT here if anybody from Egypt we can share the information with each other
Thanks in advance

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

grollum
#2 Posted : 11/30/2018 4:43:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smile

downwardsfromzero
#3 Posted : 11/30/2018 5:53:39 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

This duplicate post isn't adding anything to the discussion. There is already another DMT plants in Egypt thread where you posted this question, and I stand by my reply already given there.

The introductory essay is intended that you give a bit of background about yourself (without self-doxxing, obviously!) so I'd suggest you try padding your initial post out a bit. What is your prior experience with psychedelics? What are your motivations in using, or intending to use them? What were your inspirations in this direction? What do you hope to gain by investigating DMT-containing plants?

The DMT Nexus is already packed with useful information about plants containing DMT, and home and laboratory methods for analysing and extracting from them. This is a useful skillset to become familiar with when embarking upon a quest for knowledge in this field. Have a good look through the site, including the wiki and you'll find a good basis to be working from. Of course, there's always new information to be added so whatever you do find will be valuable as an addition to the body of knowledge as a whole.

Safe journeys, and welcome to the Nexus!

β€œThere is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli