We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV23456NEXT»
BLAB - The Big Leisurely A/B Options

psychosisdoses
#61 Posted : 12/20/2009 2:10:27 AM

Derek

transitory wrote:

Total full-alk fumerate yield was approx 40g from a kilo.

WOW!
thats alot of furmate Smile

happy pharmin to you brother
psychosisdoses attached the following image(s):
cappedspice.jpg (28kb) downloaded 579 time(s).
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~
‹maxzar100› YOU are like acid
‹mattimus› dosesdosingdoses

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

shoe
#62 Posted : 12/20/2009 8:08:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
acolon_5 wrote:
^ a cook will pull out the alkaloids quicker than soaking. The DMT is already in salt form within the plant, I'm not sure if there is a salt conversion taking place or if the acidic water is just needed to increase the solubility of the DMT salts...

I always do 3-5 acid cooks, usually over 2 days. But then again, this is Jorkest's tek, so maybe he has a reason why it is soaking for 3 days.

the reason for NO cooking...is for simplicity...i live in a very small place with no running water and no kitchen...and very little space to COOK things...so with this tek...you will get incredible yields from the first few pulls and then pick up the left overs with the later pulls...

where do you live jorkest? in the forest?
shoe

ॐ भूर्भुव: स्व: तत्सवितुर्वरेण्यं । भर्गो देवस्य धीमहि, धीयो यो न: प्रचोदयात्
Love, Gratittude, Compassion, Fearlessness!

shoe
#63 Posted : 12/20/2009 8:11:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jorkest wrote:
Heretic wrote:
1.9 with a legit defat? No plant oils or inactives in your spice? That's so tough to believe... and are you using pedro's bark? Swim can never seem to pull more than 1.3% (weight calculated after re-xtaling the nn and fasa2freebasing the jungle)

Is D-Limo that awesome?

i have gotten over 9g of dmt fumarate from 360g of bark...dmt fumarate is about 76% dmt...so...9g of PURE dmt fumarate is...6.84g freebase...and i feel i can easily get another 500mg-1g from the extraction..bringing it up to 2%...an i DONT do any recrystallizations because i feel the stuff that you separate OUT of the extraction with a reX is the BEST part!!

jungle spice..or jimjam as i call it...is the best dmt i have ever smoked...so why would i want to purify it into purish dmt crystals that give me a not as nice experience...makes no sense..

I agree with you here Jorkest,
Sometimes smoking the cleaner crystaline DMT is too rushy, too brutal and quite unforgiving. The darker extracts seem to have a kind of smoothness to the experience, naa'mean?
shoe

psychosisdoses
#64 Posted : 12/20/2009 8:26:54 AM

Derek

shoe wrote:

jorkest is a lobster fishing pirate that lives on a secluded island in the northern Atlantic
he occasionally travels to the mainland for this or that but mostly enjoys rambling on empty beaches smoking dmt
"once youve locked yourself into a serious drug collection the tendency is to push it as far as you can..." - hunter s. thompson

~~~~~~~~...You are me and i am you, i will always be with you...~~~~~~~~IAmUsWeYouMe~~~~~~~~

balaganist
#65 Posted : 12/20/2009 4:51:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd like to report, I used this tek with Chacruna and just finished up freebasing... I ended up with about 760mg fumarate, which has now become just over 400mg dmt.

I used 200g Chacruna, boiled 3 x 1 hr with a little phosphoric acid, reduced down to about 1/2 litre.

This is a fair improvement over my last attempt (which was using FASW), which yielded 250mg freebase dmt.
FASIso seems like a much more efficient way to salt out the dmt from the limonene that FASW. Of course there may be other factors involved.. I used more of the Chacruna I know to be potent this time. I still think its a much more efficient way, and given enough time it seems all the dmt will precipitate out as fumarate.

I have a question about purity of the fumarate that precipitates out of the limonene/fasi mix.... i mean, would much fumaric acid also crystalize?
I was going to try and clean the fumarate before freebasing, but worried that it might reduce my yield a bit (which is always gonna be small anyway with Chacruna)

Another question: how much FASI is needed? In the tek is written 460ml or something, so I went and prepared that much with about 4g fumaric acid (knowing its overkill) ... I ended up using about 300ml of it I think before realising maybe I didnt need to add that much!! In the tek is written to use a 100ml jar to prepare the FASI. Is that all that is needed?

Nice one Jorkest.... looking forward to smoking some Chacruna dmt in the coming nights.. and will prob try some pharma aswell Smile
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

Pokey
#66 Posted : 12/20/2009 5:11:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

psychosisdoses wrote:
shoe wrote:

jorkest is a lobster fishing pirate that lives on a secluded island in the northern Atlantic
he occasionally travels to the mainland for this or that but mostly enjoys rambling on empty beaches smoking dmt

That is awesome!Laughing

Pokey the EntertainedVery happy

psychosisdoses
#67 Posted : 12/20/2009 5:16:57 PM

Derek

Pokey wrote:
psychosisdoses wrote:
shoe wrote:

That is awesome!Laughing

Pokey the EntertainedVery happy

Very happy

Jorkest
#68 Posted : 12/20/2009 7:15:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf ProgrammingChemical expert | Skills: Extraction Troubleshooting, (S)elf Programming

i tested adding FASI to straight limonene to see if any fumaric acid would precipitate and none did..so im pretty sure the fumaric acid contam is VERY low...i also tested eating the fumarate with harmala alkaloids and found that 48mg jimjam fumarate was extremely powerful...and overwhelming...at 76%(how much actual dmt is in dmt fumarate) that is only 36mg of dmt at the MOST...and for that little dmt to cause soooo powerful an experience..i just dont know...it was awesome...

hahahhahahahaha a lobster pirate...hahahahah....i am actually a lobster...
it's a sound

shoe
#69 Posted : 1/18/2010 1:13:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just wanted to remind everyone that since limonene is a little expensive (1L = £18.90) from mistralini, You should be recycling it.
After all of your DMT has been precipitated out with the FASI, Take your limonene, clean it up and use it for pulling again.
shoe

shoe
#70 Posted : 1/18/2010 1:40:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

just read that and thought you said "thats lobster price"
shoe

balaganist
#71 Posted : 3/24/2010 11:18:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night, I slowly poured in 100ml of FASI into my saturated limonene... it clouded up as expected .. waited around for crystals to appear, I could see some dark brownish stuff starting to collect on the sides of the bowl. Left it overnight... this morning, I see some brown/orangey gunk has collected... no visible crystals.. Sad

Anything I might have done wrong?
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.

endlessness
#72 Posted : 3/24/2010 11:31:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

100ml seems like a lot.. though that shouldnt be the problem.. I suspect this might have to do with water in the IPA... but anyways put the gunk in an evap dish, so let it finish drying and scrape it up

shoe
#73 Posted : 3/24/2010 12:14:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yeah 100ml is a lot, and also perhaps the limonene wasn't saturated enough. You could evap, takes along time, or you could just re-use it for extraction.

Btw, one day, maybe soon, a member is going to give a thourghilly all-inclusive answer here at the nexus, instead of this turn based "here's my 2 cents" jiggery-pokery Razz
shoe

balaganist
#74 Posted : 3/24/2010 2:07:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The limo should have been massively saturated - 500ml, 5 pulls from 500g of good quality bark.
The ISO was originally 99.9%, I had kept some FASI in a jar from a previous extraction a few months ago. Perhaps it got some water in it over time...
Thanks for the replies dudes.

The Wizard
#75 Posted : 3/24/2010 3:44:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

sometimes ive noticed that the FIRST stuff to precipitate is sorta like a goo..but all you have to do is use a bit of water to collect it and then evaporate that(no more than 20ml)

so what i tried was when i first added the FASI, i stirred it around and then poured the dlimo and FASI into a new jar, then collected the goo in the first jar with water and after that crystals form in the second jar as you let it sit over the next few days

balaganist
#76 Posted : 3/24/2010 10:56:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OK - there are quite a lot of crystal formations in amongst the brown sludge.. have a feeling its tiny particles of emulsified bark. I did do a quick freeze beforehand and got some sludge falling to the bottom of the jar... perhaps I needed to leave the d-limo in the freezer overnight next time.

Pokey
#77 Posted : 3/25/2010 2:28:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I get that stuff if I leave my basified mix for a while. The first pulls are always crystal clear, but very yellow. I usually take my time when extracting, so the last two may be a week or two after adding the base. They often are cloudy until chilled for a bit, then the cloudy stuff (really tiny MHRB particles I suspect) drops to the bottom of the jar leaving clear yellow d-limo. I pour the clear stuff into a new container, throw the sludge back in the extraction (or the next one if I'm done pulling), and proceed with the FASI. Works like a charm!Very happy

Pokey the BLAB Lover

random
#78 Posted : 4/1/2010 8:33:02 AM
DMT-Nexus member

would it be possible to work this tek using lime instead lye? forgive my ignorance if this isn't possible...just a late night "Eruka" type moment. i REALLY want to do this tek, but lye scares me to death. living in a place where meth is very popular i think you get put on a list just for saying it. >.<

Dimitrius
#79 Posted : 4/1/2010 9:06:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

random wrote:
would it be possible to work this tek using lime instead lye? forgive my ignorance if this isn't possible...just a late night "Eruka" type moment. i REALLY want to do this tek, but lye scares me to death. living in a place where meth is very popular i think you get put on a list just for saying it. >.<

No no. Not exactly.

There are some lime teks in the Wiki. Take a look at those.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

random
#80 Posted : 4/3/2010 2:15:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

thanks for the kind answer Dimitrius. i figured as much, but it was late at night and i was several beers in the wind so figured i'd ask Smile

«PREV23456NEXT»