We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Psychoactive Spagyric Tinctures Options

Cactus Man
#1 Posted : 11/28/2018 5:10:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

What herbs do you all recommend to make some tinctures out of?

I got some everclear recently and wanted to give my first try at some spagyric tinctures but im not sure which herb(s) to use.

What do you guys use yourselves?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

donfoolio
#2 Posted : 12/28/2018 4:54:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I first started with Artemisia absinthium. But you could take any plant you have around. A modern alchemist, from whom I learned the technique, said, that he tries out every possible plant he can find and test it on himself and on friends to find out which properties could be helpful. But ATTENTION!

I am speaking here about tinctures, that are dissolved in a homeopathic manner. With direct tinctures, you need of course be very careful about toxic molecules inside. With a tincture, dissolved to 10 for example, there is little risk of intoxication.

I like the idea to use the plants, that are the most common around like Stinging nettle, Mugwort and after I have some personal preference for Cade and Myrtle.
Arthur Dee was one of the greatest alchemists of all time, not likely to his dad, I forgot his name, this small James Bond sorcerer working for the queen of a... Hail Arthur!

cosmictaylor
#3 Posted : 1/6/2019 12:10:40 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would use the herb that is available to you, cilantro in the garden ect. I recommend to make a tincture and a spagyric of equal concentration so you can try them side by side

No Knowing
#4 Posted : 1/6/2019 12:29:14 AM

fool adept

Blue Lotus, reishi, passionflower, cubensis, Frankincense, and Myrrh have been some of best spagyric extracts ive tried
In the province of the mind what one believes to be true, either is true or becomes true within certain limits. These limits are to be found experimentally and experientially. When so found these limits turn out to be further beliefs to be transcended. In the province of the mind there are no limits. However, in the province of the body there are definite limits not to be transcended.-J.C. Lilly
The Spice must flow
Zat was Zen and dis is Dao.