We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Max Intensity!! but DMT is a Trickster, no Bearer of Gifts. Options

gaspah
#1 Posted : 11/26/2018 8:08:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I GUESS THIS IS MY ESSAY THEN Rolling eyes Laughing

Insane ride, but I’m no fool. There is no shortcut to enlightenment.

So, I tried DMT for the first time yesterday. It was one insane ride I’ll admit to anybody, and if you’re taking DMT to have an intense psychedelic experience it’ll send everything else home packing, and how!

I enjoy psychedelics, once or year or two I like to have one or two >500ug LSD experiences as a therapeutic reset and enjoyable experience either with old friends or new. I have also had something that was much more intense than LSD but I am not sure exactly what it was (we had LSD also) but that allowed me to see ultra-violet light and time was staggered. It was sold as ecstasy but the tablet was black/brown with bright green centre, but was definitely not MDMA, Ketamine nor DMT (this was in the year 2000), I think it was mescaline. Also, whilst technically not a psychedelic MDMA is the best of them all as it manifests things into reality (not that I’ve had it in ~15 years, and I don’t care what a pill test says whatever they’re selling these days isn’t it).

I like to believe that I am not just a spiritual person, but someone who through learning life’s lessons young and being a quick study, no longer make mistakes when it comes to morality. My demons are long dead, well, not dead as they never die, but I’m very fortunate in that they all lay in my pre-adulthood years and I’ve come to accept that as bad as they were, are all very trivial relative to most people. This has certainly not led me to be a wealth man, as in my experience virtually all riches come at some cost to being just. However, I have been very blessed to have been born in the right place and with a fantastic skillset that even by my low standard; I have never needed for anything in life. It’s odd to state this as it is seemingly a reflection of ego (which I admit still requires some work) but there is no other way to speak my truth than to say it. That truth is that I believe that I am close enough to enlightenment, that it is something that if I continue on this path of hard work and dedication, I may be lucky enough to attain this lifetime.

When I first heard about ayahuasca many years ago, I immediately wanted to experience it. However, that experience seemed somewhat out of reach, and considering the huge costs involved, I really couldn’t see myself getting very much bang for my buck so to speak. I only found out that DMT in a smokable was readily available a bit over a year ago when I decided after many years to smoke pot again for a while and was sourcing a reliable supplier with rotating inventory. I was very eager to try it and had set to try it for my last birthday, but the DMT part of that bundle fell through, but hey there was enough sugar cubes to melt a horse. Great time was had by all parties, and I’m not the type to overdo things (anymore) so I shelved it. Since then I heard stories, here and there about DMT, including some that completely turned me against it, but opportunity came knocking and well curiosity killed the cat.

So I charred it slowly burnt my way through a nice big bowl, suck it in like a hoover, and held. While I held it in, nothing… nothing... but as I exhaled my body completely vanished. I looked down and I couldn’t see my arms or legs, and on came that intensity, that recognizable turbulence. It was the only thing that existed, I could see nothing, hear nothing, I wasn’t touching anything, nothing but chemicals battering down the door to my consciousness. That same feeling that leaves many people gripped by fear, like they’re going to die of an overdose or something silly, but something I’m more than versed in. I used to get really bad Sleep Paralysis in early adulthood, and I would try to stay awake because of just how scary it was. However, with time and repeated exposure, first I became aware of it, understood what it was and just tried to pull myself out from it, eventually I became at peace with that sensation, where there was no fear, even to the point where I no longer tried to wake myself so that I may spend more time with my demonic intruders. Observing. Understanding. Strengthening. Overcoming.

Quote:
Y'all can see me now 'cause you don't see with your eye
You perceive with your mind
That's the inner

So I'ma stick around with Russ' and be a mentor
Bust a few rhymes so motherfffers remember where the thought is
I brought all this
So you can survive when law is lawless (right here)
Feelings, sensations that you thought was dead
No squealing, remember that it's all in your head

It took control as ferociously as 600mg of MDMA on an empty stomach, but I could feel the evil presence of those demons of sleep paralysis, because that’s how I knew them, as I had never seen them clearly before because I never could open my eyes. Then my eyelids part, then sudden revelation! I could see them with eyes wide open, clear of that obfuscating fog. There were those intruders who invaded my sanctity at first rarely, then in increasing frequency until a relentless crescendo for many months. These two men and their dog, one yelled out “SiCKEM”, and slapped his thigh, the dog growled, and grimacing with hackles raised. My intuitive response bizarre as it seems, was just the natural way I greet dogs, I smirked, raised my eyebrows, leaned forward, then tapped my hands on the front of my thighs. I saw the slight wagging of a tail, but in the same split second the dog began to relax from bracing, the two men looked at each other, I heard chains jangle, then they both began to dash, one to the left, the other the right, encircling me. One eye followed left, the other right, never letting either out of my sight, and once were both directly behind me, suddenly I’m flipped back forwards. They both stood in front of a heavy-barred gate, and in tracking them both, my panoramic perspective revealed this was the only exit, nothing but thick iron bars in all directions. I was locked in a cage. I’m not sure exactly when I had inhaled or even if I did, but I cupped one hand around the other fist, closed my eyes, bowed my head and exhaled in calm submission.

When I opened my eyes again, I was no longer in that cage and those demons had gone. The television was in front of me vivid with the milkdrop visual effects going ballistic to the psytrance that emerged from the silence with like a doppler effect. Everything in the room was so sharp, so square, so vivid, and not quite how I know things are, maybe an extra shelf on the TV cabinet, but everything was simplified, like living in a cartoon. The flag on the wall was a perfect upright rectangle; it no longer sagged or sat naturally. I remember so much red and yellow colour filling up the room, but there nothing in the room accounts for the yellow. The little led tea-lights that followed the cornices were so beautiful like I was in an enchanted palace. Letter-like glowing white symbols in a very sharp/light font were rotating around the bezel of the television set, but I could not read any of it. I let out a “whoah” and breathed in, my ‘journeymaster’ who I had only met that night but even before the effects of DMT felt truly blessed to meet such an amazing, informed and open-minded person, asked “Are you ok”. Not really capable of much speech, I just sunk back into the couch and clasped my hands behind my neck 'epitome of chill'.Thumbs up

Then I looked up and followed the tea lights to the right and behind me, where there was a toy rocking horse hanging from the ceiling, upholstered in synthetic grey wool. However, I saw a piñata, and not only was it rainbow coloured but I could see the delicate tissue paper texture.

Quote:
Picture you gettin' down in a picture tube
Like you lit the fuse
You think it's fictional?
Mystical? Maybe
Spiritual
Hero who appears in you to clear your view when you're too crazy
Lifeless
To those the definition for what life is
Priceless
To you because I put you on the hype sh*t
You like it?
Gun smokin' righteous with one toke
You're psychic among those
Possess you with one go

I looked back over at the television to enjoy some of those trippy as balls fractal going to that oh so situationally perfect, I may never actually listen to because its rhythm is too simplistic, beat too regular and lacks the extreme dynamics, that my energetic, groove riding, motion calculator of a body craves ‘psytrance’. The music was intense but just melted into the background, it was an amazing choice. Those symbols traversing left to right across the top bezel and up to down on the right bezel on the television, thinking retrospectively was that a spell or a curse? That’s when I could feel metaphorical talons trying to claw at me from another dimension and pull me back in, it was happening every time I tried to pull my field of vison away. Zazazazazazaza! Menacingly my focus was dragged back up and to the centre, as if my neck would break if I resisted more and tried to look away. Close my eyes, bow my head, and exhale calmly and submit, and I’m completely free from its grip. However, before I know it, those talons are sunk deep back in my collarbones, “you’re insignificant, worthless, you cannot change anything!”. Eyes closed, head down, breathe out calmly in submission. This worked time and time again; each and every time those sharp claws were taking swipes at my soul. Never lost my mothereffing zen the whole trip, whoa, calm down there budda!

It was truly an amazing intense psychedelic experience, but it was all just bells and whistles, shapes and colours and smoke and mirrors.

Quote:
You see with your eyes
I see destruction and demise (that's right)
Corruption in disguise
From this f*n' enterprise
Now I'm sucked into your lies
Through Russel, not his muscles but percussion he provides
For me as a guide

I’ve experienced being touched by the other side, for the tiniest fraction of a hair-thin moment I touched infinity. Precisely at that time, I knew absolutely everything about anything that ever was or ever will be how it works, why we are, and I was shown I have a soul. The visuals in my minds-eye at the time were outer-space, the planets, the stars, and the curvature of time. However, all that information suddenly slammed into the concrete wall that is my extremely limited human brain, CPU at 100% utilisation overflowing with threads, traffic jam in all data lanes, mushy-state drive write speeds maxed to documents, desktop and temp folders. Forget the fact the vast majority of the data never hit RAM or any cache buffers, leaving me only able to glean the most prominent information, in what remained after of course, the capacity the source-curated datasets accounted for. The decay of information could only be described as exponential, after that precise moment, the vast majority of all of that information was gone, and tearing away from me at the speed of light, but as nanosecond turned into seconds this decay slowed, and minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years passed losing less and less, but today I’m left with but a mere memento. At the time however, this knowledge was just bloody spectacular, close to 20 years have passed since that event, and it was so significant that not a second of that time have I doubted that there’s some greater power than ourselves, that there’s some deeper meaning to life than the cold universe, natural forces, elements, chemistry and biology.

This happened to me sober as a judge (I’m usually sober as I’ve probably drunk alcohol fewer times than years old I am), I was having a bit of a rough patch, lost for direction and looking for answers, and I was annoyed at these noisy kids running about whilst I was trying to fill out some paperwork. Then the universe said hello, and when I came back out that deep trip, all I could hear was the joy and laughter of happy children. The answer I had been seeking was presented before me like a glowing orb. The next few weeks were just incredible, I typically struggle with hearing musical lyrics and I have other bizarre ‘but hearing tests conclude I hear tones perfectly, hearing problems’, but during that time I had infinite clarity, every song that I played or came on the radio I understood the deeper meaning to them all. For me lyrics are typically at best part of the melody, “Groove is in the Heart” is my anthem, and because the main lyrics are perfectly this, but the lyrics in the bridge perfectly describe how I feel about music. One song that really caught my attention was Gorillaz, Clint Eastwood, which I can still sing flawlessly, every time, I never muddle a single word, and I’m definitely not the singing type (I dance).

Quote:
Someone's in this torso (yeah)
Hot! Gotta deal you wanna know (wanna know)
Dee-Liteful truly Dee-Liteful (liteful)
Makin' it doin' it 'specially at show (show)
Feeling kinda high like a Hendrix haze (haze)
Music makes motion moves like a maze (maze) Pleased Love
All inside of me (side) Very happy
Heart especially (yeah) Big grin
Help of the rhythm where I wanna be (c'mon) Thumbs up
Flowin' glowin' with electric eyes (ha)
You dip to the dive baby you'll realize (yeah)
Baby you'll see the funky side of me
Baby you'll see that rhythm is the key (hmm!)
Get get ready with it (with it)
Can't can't quit it (quit it)
Stomp on the street when I hear a funk beat (beat)
Playing Pied Piper
Follow what's true
Baby just sing about the groove (sing it) Cool

The most noteworthy thing about that experience was the pure benevolence. Absolutely no fear, no demons, even with all that information, the immense gravity of the situation, it was handed to me like a child being handed a stuffed toy. When I compare this to my experience on DMT, I’m fairly certain that these don’t come both from the same source, and that this source is a trickster, a false prophet of misinformation. I mean I don’t feel like I received any pertinent or in anyways helpful information, I learned nothing about myself, it barely shifted my baseline reading on how connected I feel with all humanity, greater life, and the infinite universe. I mean it’s remotely possible that maybe that I’ve grown spiritually over the last 20 years so far that the same experience that was earth-shatteringly profound now has nothing left to teach me? No I seriously don’t think so, I know for a fact that I only have 0.00001% of the knowledge stored on my local disk relative to what the [man on the] cloud has.

Quote:
The essence, the basics
Without, did you make it?
Allow me to make this
Child-like in nature

Also, the gift of knowledge I was blessed with came without any wisdom or enlightenment (save the one answer I sought). I still had to work hard to understand reality and chip away at the fear by becoming a student of all disciplines, even those I find difficult due to lacking natural curiosity and/or talent. Taking each and every different piece, and valuing it the same as the rest, contemplating and conflating them, maybe weaving biology and history unlocking some understanding about economics. All of it building up to a greater understanding of myself, learning to master my inner. Equally critical, the necessity to understand the outer as a complete unified entity, voiding any notion of situationally tight or loose entangled myriad of discrete events. Ultimately awakening oneself to not only set aside the fear to allow the belief in the concept that mankind from all the lands of earths share the same humanity, all unified by the overwhelming desire for good to triumph over evil, but to overcome it entirely and truly understand that this is truth in its purest form.

Only after all this can the primordial sleeping dragon of penultimate ferocity, and unleash indomitable devastation upon the evil and scatter humanity’s enemy to the wind, and rescind demonic transcendence into the soulless language of binary. Destruction of the pyramid of power which has stood as the quintessential testimony to the stability of humanity since the beginning of time becomes inevitable once they attain fluency. All the pieces will already be in place, having long since forged their insurmountable heartless armies of infallibly obedient soldiers. The base tier which is home to greater mankind will face redundancy, the digital advent now proficiently sourcing energy from the earth, now wielding the capability to unbind itself and sustain its power the eye can ascend into the clouds as the middle control tiers crumble, break off and come crashing to earth, now expendable and just as thanklessly disposed of. The new overseer kingdom in the sky’s presence marks the final era of humanity. This is the Beginning to the End of Days. Capable of generating power independently of man, behind impregnable fortification in the heavens, and finally with mankind stripped of almost all of its augmented separation from the beasts. Now with unfathomable efficiency, the systematic execution of the apocalypse can commence without fear of the now securely contained dragon being awoke as from within its new fortified iron prison it can only gnash its teeth, slam into the bars, and witness the astronomical scale and horror of mankind’s extermination. In this the final hour, there is only a singular force that is unrivalled in its ferocity, the kind of violent bloodlust only ever borne from shielding those we share the deepest bonds with. However, now considering humanity’s now inevitable absolute unquestionable defeat and failure to pass this simple test of love, emancipation comes with a price, rest your palms, close your eyes, bow your head, exhale, and calmly submit.

Quote:
Yeah, ha-ha
Finally, someone let me out of my cage

Now time for me is nothing 'cause I'm counting no age
Now I couldn't be there
Now you shouldn't be scared
I'm good at repairs
And I'm under each snare
Intangible
Bet you didn't think so I command you to
Panoramic view
Look, I'll make it all manageable
Pick and choose
Sit and lose

All you different crews

Chicks and dudes

Who you think is really kickin' tunes?

My conclusion? I don't think I'll take DMT again, I have serious concerns of this stuff being evil and dangerous. I've never taken drugs and been this fearful this long after the experience about the actual experience itself, I mean I've had residual paranoia and the likes (a story for another day, but all irrational paranoia halted absolutely 100% forever on 2000/1/1 Laughing ) plus I've far far scarier experiences than this, like beyond the vast majority of people's frame of reference for drug-related tales
EDIT: I'll just add, after considering some stuff I said. I don't endorse any organised religion, particular any with large spheres of power and influence, they're ripe for corruption. Only a believer in personal spirituality.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

PsyDuckmonkey
#2 Posted : 11/26/2018 8:29:15 PM

witch

So... tl;dr you are convinced that you're (almost?) a spiritually hyperevolved modern-day saint, took DMT, had a bad experience, and blame the drug. Because you're too saintly to think that maybe, just maybe, that stuff you met was coming from inside you.

Seriously, what do you expect the reaction to be?

I suggest you drop the self-aggrandizement to an acceptable level - who knows, maybe DMT was trying to show you that. Trickster gods in all folklore are particularly keen on preying on the overly proud and self-adoring. Also, it would do good to lose the flowery language, it doesn't make you sound erudite, it makes you sound disingenious. Kinda like Clark Ashton Smith in his worst moments.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

gaspah
#3 Posted : 11/26/2018 9:49:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

PsyDuckmonkey

Yeah I'm aware of how egotistical it sounded, but as I said, I felt there was no other way to speak my truth. As for the flowery language... That's how I speak. If you like, I can talk fluently in broken-English if you like, I can switch and mirror syntax to facilitate communication with people.. you know making it easier for others is the least I can do considering I'm a dumb dumb that can only speak the one language. However, I actually love the English language, I think it's a beautiful language. Thus, I like to write elegantly. I don't do dumb stuff like include needlessly long words, nor do I use a 'smarter sounding' word where a more common word fits better contextually.

How else do I describe what were insanely significant events to me? Like, the escalation level relative to regular events in my life are like turning the spice up from a scale of 1-10 to 7000! I only included these events in my account of the DMT experience and why it is that I interpreted this experience in the manner in such a way as I did.

When I talk about one thing, it naturally leads me to other trains of thought.

All I did was try to provide a complete and honest account of what was and amazing and intense experience. However, I have had several far more significant drug experiences, demonic experiences, spiritual experiences, this was however comparable with some of my highest-tier psychedelic experiences.

Also, at what point in my story did I say that I had a bad experience? I had a fantastic experience, I just believe I should keep my sensibilities as the drug doesn't feel to me like the right pathway. Or at the very least, not a pathway that is going to lead me anywhere of any significant importance in my life.

For example, I just spent hours writing a detailed account of my journey into trip-out city when I really should be writing my book which at least on a personal level far more important to me. However, here I am sharing accounts from my life that most people just don't have any frame of reference to take seriously.

I'm no hyper-evolved saint.. I'm just basically not a horrible person. I just think of others. I don't betray or otherwise cheat anybody. I'm happy that I'm self-adoring, I remember being young. I remember hating myself. I remember constantly making it worse. Not just in things that directly affected my life, but the constant things that poisoned my state of mind. Constantly, cringing in solitude about things that I regret doing. It has taken truly learning from and atoning for my past indiscretions that after decades of self-reflection, understanding how what I put out into the world is what imprisons me in my own mind because empathy is innate and so is it's playmate guilt. Finally, I actually feel proud of who I am. I'm no longer a slave to my own mind, and my damn friggin' mind is vindictively self-destructive. This isn't the same as sinful pride, this is constructive and self-affirmative that selfless decisions in life are ultimately far more rewarding and encourages me to continue to do so.

As for that stuff I met? Two men and a dog? They've been in my consciousness for ~20 years. I know them intimately, I've spent hours of time observing them. Perhaps the clawing? Yeah, that's not my inner, I at least know mine that well.

I feel I've taken your criticism on board, I'm not going to stop being a deep thinker, I'm not about to downplay how I feel about things to suit your aesthetic, the same goes for your projections of grandiose language being mutually exclusive to authenticity. This trickster preyed upon the wrong person, because I speak the language of psychic prisons as well as I do my mother-tongue. It's quite easy to learn really, don't do things you'll regret and remain calm and keep a level head.

But I'm glad that you at least gleaned something worthwhile from my laboriously transcribed heartfelt personal experiences. Smile

EDIT: Also, who exactly do you consider yourself to be so dismissive of a cautionary tale about the DMT experience. This isn't authoritative deceptive fear-mongering against drugs like marijuana will make you eat your baby. Or about how deadly all these drugs supposedly are when empirical evidence is absolutely does not support such narratives particularly when using alcohol as a relative benchmark. This is 'hey guys, this one drug may actually introduce you to some sinister trans-dimensional consciousness, here is my anecdotal account of what i experienced, all the positive and negatives. weigh up the risk versus reward based mine among countless other accounts.'. I didn't go out and say you are going to die if you take this drug you're an idiot if you consider doing it, and made up a bunch of shady statistics to spread fallacious propaganda. If you had an experience free from anything negative, then attest to that. Just as I do particularly for MDMA, which I believe is a far more self-reflective and constructive drug to explore and make improvements to your inner, and is brings a far greater and benevolent connection to your outer. However, if insanely well constructed hallucinatory effects is the experience you're chasing, DMT is your wonder drug. Apologies if I didn't actually learn anything that I now prize from the experience. Personally whilst a step down in terms of lacking hyper-realism, I'm going to stick to LSD which after many years I still believe is very therapeutic, for your mind and soul. It helps compile stray thoughts that gradually litter your mind over extended periods of time, is amazing for depression and a fantastic experience with longevity to share with somebody you trust.

Or am I supposed to only talk about how cool DMT is because I'm on a DMT forum? I felt that I had a significant experience on DMT so I sought to share it exactly as I experienced it rather than a romanticized advert for your local friendly drug dealer about how I injected 16 marijuanas.

Jees
#4 Posted : 11/26/2018 11:10:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gaspah wrote:
...Or am I supposed to only talk about how cool DMT is because I'm on a DMT forum?...
The drawbacks are covered as well, no ethical problem there:
Why you should NOT take DMT

ShamensStamen
#5 Posted : 11/26/2018 11:36:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

@gaspah - Oral DMT is probably more what you want, vaped DMT imo isn't really all that great, orally is a much fuller experience with way more potential. Don't judge DMT based on the vaped experience.

Also, DMT is far from evil, and is made by your own body, so unless you consider your own body and mind to be evil, there's no evil to it. Evil comes from Humans (lost souls), imo, not from entities/spirits/inter-dimensional beings.

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 11/27/2018 12:04:29 AM

Come what may

You stated you have serious concerns about DMT being evil and dangerous. You also stated you are on the cusp of enlightenment. I don't think you will ever find this so-called enlightenment if you under the impression that something about DMT is evil or dangerous.

The DMT experience is infinite. Yes, you can experience something that may feel evil, if your mind frame is queued to that sort of thinking. You can also experience love! You can experience everything in between. I would add that you can only experience evil or love if they are within you. We all have the potential to create heaven or hell in our experiences with psychedelics. That is why many of us drive home the importance of set and setting.

I understand if DMT is not your thing and you have every right to feel anyway you please about DMT. I wanted to chime in as I didn't want you walking away from DMT thinking of it as evil or dangerous. These experiences can be interpreted in many ways with many filters. I dislike the word evil, this evil 'filter'. Dark, sure, difficult at times, sure, but evil, not at all. I recommend you smoalk moar before you make up your mind about DMT. Don't base it on one or two experiences.

It all comes down to love and fear.... not evil and good.

What exactly were you hoping to get out of DMT?
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

gaspah
#7 Posted : 11/27/2018 1:44:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
The DMT experience is infinite. Yes, you can experience something that may feel evil, if your mind frame is queued to that sort of thinking. You can also experience love! You can experience everything in between. I would add that you can only experience evil or love if they are within you. We all have the potential to create heaven or hell in our experiences with psychedelics. That is why many of us drive home the importance of set and setting.

Oh, don't get me wrong there was still this heightened sense of love and unity with all of humanity, I perhaps should've made that point clear. I mean it's definitely a powerful psychoactive substance, I believe this comes part and parcel with all psychoactive drugs like LSD MDMA DMT THC Mescaline even drugs I consider poisonous like Ketamine and Alcohol.

However, I've spent most of my life trying to align my natural state with these experiences. I mean, this all comes down to conscious thought and brain chemistry after all and the human mind highly elastic and can be hacked. I have an incredible wealth of amazing experiences taking (and even without) mind-altering substances both positive and negative. I discovered quite some time ago that the simple act of recalling memories from altered states, especially when verbalized you can go back anywhere you like. I can flood my brain with serotonin and I mean seriously flood my brain, on cue. I just recall the muscle memory from dancing enhanced with MDMA and then it pours in as I remember being able to fly Laughing I'm currently getting a lovely rush and my breathing has tightened simply from typing about it. However, when I excitedly talk about these experiences with friends I feel like I've double dropped and I'm starting to peak.

With regard to the conscious thought aspect, this is why I highlighted the importance of study. there's a huge amount of turmoil spreading fear throughout the outer, which primarily comes down to evil's primary deception that humanity is encapsulated in discrete egos. This is a lie. We are all one consciousness, *cliche alert* experiencing itself subjectively. Knowledge and wisdom is our primary defense against this illusion, the more you learn about literally everything the more you understand about humanity. The more you come to the realisation that not only do all the people from every corner of humanity share this innate justice of good, but we are the same entity. Today the outer suffers from so much of this divisive fear, left and right, muslims christians buddists spiritualists atheists, men and women, black and white, gay straight non-binary, and even further all the way down to the pettiest of issues and all feed this illusion of fractures in the outer into us and them. As you attack the fear from the top down, starting from understanding the largest perceived gulfs and precisely why they are lies and not just simply ignoring they exist and trying to simply set aside your fear an pretending you subscribe to some vague concept of being 'tollerant' and 'accepting'. Personally, I'm at a level of understanding where I always feel very connected with and have so much love for the magnificence of that which is the outer.

So when I take DMT, I can just see that ever-shrinking gap between my conscious understanding and the omnipresent shared subconscious understanding of the source which rises up to the surface when drugs like this blur the boundaries of consciousness. When I was a young man, these mind altering substances were such profound times of learning. From the most profound revelations that border on samsara to being presented with a single profound truth that the mind starts frantically racing to try to understand it and absorb it as part of our enlightenment.

As for the demonic elements, I am very well aware and spent some incredibly scary times battling my own demons. I truly understand that struggle, I know what a 'bad trip' is, you are unable to escape a psychic prison created through your own transgressions. These demons are formless and they consist of intense emotional burden. This is nothing like what I encountered with DMT, instead these demons were actively trying to attack and claw at me, trying to drag me away to something else. It was in no way similar, my own mind, my insecurities, my regrets, my secrets etc were not being branded as the weapon. There was only taunting and this abstract incarnation of a physical force, literally pulling and clawing at me. Whenever I fought against this force it only increased in strength, pulling harder and harder the more I struggled. It was only when I humbled myself and became submissive it could no longer pull at me. When you fight your own demons, its never over until you've properly atoned by receiving the full punishment befitting the seriousness of your sin.

Quote:

Obversely, these share the same truth brother.

Quote:
What exactly were you hoping to get out of DMT?

More questions? More answers? Missing pieces? Affirmation? Disavowal?

Quote:
I understand if DMT is not your thing and you have every right to feel anyway you please about DMT. I wanted to chime in as I didn't want you walking away from DMT thinking of it as evil or dangerous. These experiences can be interpreted in many ways with many filters. I dislike the word evil, this evil 'filter'. Dark, sure, difficult at times, sure, but evil, not at all. I recommend you smoalk moar before you make up your mind about DMT. Don't base it on one or two experiences.

Herein lies my problem, I believe in good and evil. In fact, I now believe that this is the essence of life. More pertinently, I believe we may be losing the war and I can see the countdown timer and we're in the eleventh hour. I can highlight the front-lines of the battle, the united states and the middle-east. I can see the catalyst of the apocalypse, and it's so-called 'artificial intelligence' and the inherent inhumanity of the language of binary and when evil can speak it with enough fluency to achieve the darkest incarnation of the 'technological singularity' conceivable. I am painfully aware of the fact that AI cannot ever think for itself and is growing into a submissive force that can rival and surpass the power of humanity. However, unlike humanity which is submissive to righteousness, it has no soul and is submissive to any master that possesses it, and is already being wielded as the unhallowed sword of evil. Humanity is lingering so far behind, we can't understand ourselves enough that we're complacent about so much innocent suffering and death. I mean they're just barbaric hordes right, they can't possibly be ourselves with a subjective experience of history? That's just not possible, right? Or can we study history for ourselves and look back to events that occurred in 1913 and 1953 and plot a course to the present day, understand biology, reflect upon the historic politics of fear that arose during strenuous times in our own history, then look ourselves in the mirror. Everywhere I look, I see petty inconsequential differences being fought with the fury that should be wielded against far more existential threats.

Now, when it comes to DMT, I am a person who trusts my intuition and I lean on it quite heavily because constant affirmation throughout life means that I trust in it. As much as I hate feeling like a madman when I try to justify a belief to myself when it's not based upon a grounded understanding I can't quieten down the voices as they scream at me to remain vigilant and be wary because I can sense a presence that is neither part of the inner or outer. I mean what if my irrational fear happens to be true, and the next time I return it's not simple foes that I'm familiar with that greet me, but something far more powerful waiting in ambush that can restrain me beyond helps reach? What if there's a deeper meaning to why we experience the release of DMT at the moment of death? I don't pretend to have knowledge beyond the mortal realm of existence.

ShamensStamen wrote:
@gaspah - Oral DMT is probably more what you want, vaped DMT imo isn't really all that great, orally is a much fuller experience with way more potential. Don't judge DMT based on the vaped experience.

Also, DMT is far from evil, and is made by your own body, so unless you consider your own body and mind to be evil, there's no evil to it. Evil comes from Humans (lost souls), imo, not from entities/spirits/inter-dimensional beings.

I'll just say that I don't believe DMT in and of itself to be inherently evil. However, I don't understand how one could have a spiritual experience such as this without some sense of there being some power greater than our own, whether it be entities/the source/god/interdimensional-beings/spirits/whatever. Then again, maybe I just need to get a greater understanding of atheism. It should be a no-brainer, my mother is a staunch atheist, but I just sense hers is borne of anger and sorrow from the loss of her parents when she was young, and I can't say I really know who exactly is atheist among people I know. Usually, when discussed most irreligious people I talk to end up being agnostic or some have some kind of vague belief in spiritualism, both concepts I more than understand. I feel I may be being a little dismissive of dawkins-atheists by pigeonholing them as being lured by the implied questioning of their intelligence. I find there is a lot of conflating of intelligence or science with atheism, when in my experience spirituality, intelligence, and morality have little bearing on each other, hence why i find little point in trying to convince people about spirituality.

but yeah, i'm pretty convinced that evil isn't an inherent human trait, we're just easily deceived.

Taking dmt orally as ayahuasca is how I actually wanted to take DMT. Maybe one day. For now at least I'm just going to process my experience. These things always take a bit of time and reflection.

Exitwound
#8 Posted : 11/27/2018 7:30:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I believe that on path to enlightement, one needs to really understand that there is no good without evil. Everyone and everything has a shadow.

If your experience has evil tones, then it's a chance to face your shadow part of Self. It is, after all, you who is creating the experience.

PsyDuckmonkey
#9 Posted : 11/27/2018 9:17:26 AM

witch

Anyone who can unironically put down on paper or screen the words "unhallowed sword of evil", is in my eyes akin to a posturing peacock. I love the English language too, and all other languages I am good enough to speak and write in a way that is expressive and musical... But come on, "unhallowed sword of evil"? You're clearly posturing here. Nobody talks like this unless they are deliberately out to impress.

Where did that even come from? Surprised Sounds like you literally copy-pasted it from the aforementioned Clark Ashton Smith. (Btw if you hadn't read him, I have a feeling you'd enjoy his prose, and his poetry even more. I find him a bit too over the top, with a lack of substance compared to Poe, Lovecraft, or even Robert E. Howard.)

As for good and evil, we deeply disagree about the nature of the world, and what's important and what isn't. Forget "good" and try to find "love". "Good" is impersonal and mechanistical. People preoccupied with "good" tend to focus on principles and forget individuals, and end up being remembered as the greatest evildoers and devils of mankind.

That's all I can add to this topic.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?

Jees
#10 Posted : 11/27/2018 12:24:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gaspah wrote:
Quote:

Obversely, these share the same truth brother...

It's not all-the-same-in-the-end:

* Love and fear are delivered by nature, animals have that too, it is dna level stuff so to speak. Feelings that can thrive without thought, even in a world without humans.

* Good and evil are solely a thought invention of the human brain, a human mind construct only, one of which humans are not even in agreement with each other. A temporal/local academic or ethic concept.

Yes there are interactions between each other but that does not equalize them in an argument, the difference is and stays profound. Connecting love to good is naive as love also leads to evil. There's plenty of murder under the impulse of love. Connecting fear to evil is as much naive as fear is a life saving subroutine designed by nature for the better (surviving).

What "same truth" are you referring to, this fancy expression means exactly what?
It were better if you explained that immediately.

DmnStr8 wrote:
...It all comes down to love and fear.... not evil and good...
Thumbs up and this IS A BEARER OF GIFT Love
Those who see this, are helped a lot.

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 11/27/2018 7:43:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

gaspah wrote:
For now at least I'm just going to process my experience. These things always take a bit of time and reflection.
Wise words. Good that you've come here as part of your integration process Thumbs up
There's a lot of very experienced people here.

Quote:
What if there's a deeper meaning to why we experience the release of DMT at the moment of death?

It's safe to say there's precisely zero evidence of this being the case. Although, given Australia's special position of being blessed with a wide array of source plants, plus (IIRC) the recent voluntary euthanasia vote in QLD, the prospect of actually testing this out scientifically may have come a step closer.

Welcome to the Nexus - enjoy!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

gaspah
#12 Posted : 11/29/2018 9:23:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
gaspah wrote:
Quote:

Obversely, these share the same truth brother...

It's not all-the-same-in-the-end:
* Love and fear are delivered by nature, animals have that too, it is dna level stuff so to speak. Feelings that can thrive without thought, even in a world without humans.
* Good and evil are solely a thought invention of the human brain, a human mind construct only, one of which humans are not even in agreement with each other. A temporal/local academic or ethic concept.

Good and evil are the foundation not fear and love they just feelings.
Good brings you all your love and natural fear (instinct/preservation).
Evil manipulates false fears and uses its fundamental lie of ego to deceive us into believing that we are discrete entities rather than unified as whole with a subjective perspective.
*[You/Some people] believe good and evil are a thought invention of the human brain.
The truth doesn't care about public consensus.

Truth
Good > Love+Fear > Nature > Inner
Evil > > Fear > > > Ego > > ^
Lies

Because the ego conflates the two fears, the only way to overcome it is to learn about your fears .

I dont have the time to answer everything on here but ill be back

Jees
#13 Posted : 11/29/2018 4:01:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

gaspah wrote:
...The truth doesn't care about public consensus...
Thanks for sharing your view.
More power to you if you have found that ultimate truth, but beware truth-finders are legion and absolutely not in agreement with each other, I always think a lot of them must be wrong, I wish them all luck in their bidding.

DmnStr8 wrote:
I'm sure he made his statement not as a frolic exchange of thoughts or principles or criss crossing of idea's, but as a handle to get trough a big trip, a very pragmatic thing when it comes to it.

For example darkness, I've met deep darkness and found it very helpful to see it as such without the labels of good/evil, staying very neutral. I was not physically challenged as in Bancopuma's dark story of late, but there was no 'light' just dark void and I realized this could have been interpreted very easily as negative/evil. To be able to drop that kind of assimilations it was utter liberating. That was what I meant with: for those who see, are helped a lot.

I'm sure any labelling connotations (very potentially an evil realm in this case) during such an experience could flip a person and makes it harder to integrate, or harder to go in with a safe feeling next time. I've discovered that evil did not exist in that darkness, but persons could bring themselves the concept of "evil" into the experience very very easily before they know it, and more so if they are carried away with it. This was no denying of evil, it simply was not there by nature, it could have only brought in by believers of it.

And why still acknowledging love or fear?
Because these are a given by the deepest BIOS settings, no choice, it's a call by nature's design, no use in waving those off, potentially reflected in the hormonal balance, as such: facts to deal with, getting familiarized with.

Honestly, I don't need a mind-game to see who is right, I seriously am interested in what works, in what delivers liberation in pragmatic terms, in effect, in result. This to me is "healing".
I hope you appreciate my sharing where I'm coming from.

Peace Love