We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone ever get sick from DMT? My friend might have. Options

newswimmer
#1 Posted : 12/2/2007 6:16:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

A friend of mine just did his first extraction. They told me it was an a/b extraction. He was very excited as he he had a .9% yield on 1lb of mhrb. He tested the spice by vaping 15mgs. He got decent results, this was around 11pm. However, the next morning he woke up around 6 am, and was vomiting with constant diahreah for almost 10 hours. Could this be attributed to his first experience with the spice? Or is it probably related to the pizza and few beers he had earlier that night? There's always a chance he got food poisoning, right? Please advise. My friend is anxious to break through, but he doesn't want to deal with that kind of illness again if it is attributed to the spice. Thanks for all the information and kind words you all pour out onto the pages. Very happy [edit] - This was his first ever experience with the spice.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infinite I
#2 Posted : 12/2/2007 1:19:04 PM

JC

Probably the pizza dont know anyone or heard of anyone thats ever been ill from it, usually the opposite! Very happy

asabola
#3 Posted : 12/2/2007 1:29:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Your friend got hit with food poisoning.

DreaMTripper
#4 Posted : 12/2/2007 1:30:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah its nothing to do with the dmt.

DreaMTripper
#5 Posted : 12/2/2007 1:30:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah its nothing to do with the dmt.

newswimmer
#6 Posted : 12/2/2007 4:29:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your posts, it's reassuring to hear that. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear that news. My friend has always had a hard time going back to things that have once burned him. I'll pass the word along, and ask him to report his breakthrough once he feels back at 100%

El Ka Bong
#7 Posted : 12/2/2007 10:00:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

justkeepswimming ! It's good to plan - including don't eat for six hours prior to launch, and you will not be queazy. Pizza and beer before a dmt launch, adds to 'set and setting', so tell your swims to not junk out maybe. To use Rue-extract you need to [b:1a01f43790]not[/b:1a01f43790] eat for at least 6 hours before, inorder for the MAOI effects to be strong and quick to start Vapourizing dmt couldn't make you puke - but the feeling of I-just-wet-my-pants-all-over-me is likely ! (just the feeling again warm, wet and wonderful, but body holds onto all fluids.) But swim has gotten nausea from orally injesting dmt on MAOI's, and puking I would say is 50% likely if you're like her. So she says plan all oral doses of dmt on a stomach 'full' of something you don't mind seeing again (ie just water or juice) - and she's learned to clean the puking station before hand, to be ready when you're purging and tripping hard. Newswimmer - I'd suggest trying MAOIs and / or > 35 mg dmt next time (one lungful). Syrian Rue seed extract is like having huge flippers on when you go snorkeling on dmt...

newswimmer
#8 Posted : 12/3/2007 2:24:51 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your reply El Ka. All this reassurance is making my friend feel better. My friend said he's ok with vaping, his stuff is pretty pure and doesn't hurt to smoke, and doesn't want to mess with MAOIs. He's pretty certain now that it must've been the food. And will take notes about preparing ahead of time for his snorkeling trip, by avoiding food.

El Ka Bong
#9 Posted : 12/3/2007 3:40:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

.. oh don't fear the rue ! do it too !~... everyone who attempts to vapourize dmt HAS to try syrian rue extract - there is no biggie about about MAOIs comapred to dmt @! The 'risks' (dietary or whatever) are no greater with MAOIs compared any aspect f dmt ... Really.. Really ... really! - once you've gotten used to the dose to inhale, the you MUST do the rue too ! You don't get sick on rue extract at all. Howcome I'm the only one who says it's so 'better' when smoking dmt with a background of syrian rue extract MAOIs.? It doubles the experience, doubles your memory of it, lowers the dose to half, it 'lubes' you through the veil ! I'm not that much of a newb' anymore, but I'm a hard-to-breakthrough sort of person, so I won't do it without - rue extract is an awesome enhancer..!

DreaMTripper
#10 Posted : 12/3/2007 9:48:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

How would i go about preparing for a rue and dmt trip, theoretically? Such as the brew or smoking? What time span would i need regarding eating restrictions? How do you make the brew? Questions questions! Oh and is it true its very calming too? Thanks! Very happy

Infinite I
#11 Posted : 12/4/2007 3:03:06 AM

JC

Ive got questions too about the extract ive got a couple of pills there but I dont even know how much is in it, and as DreaMTripper says what timespan would you need to follow the diet with the extract? See I bought it from a shop so dont know how much is in it, and havent looked into extracting rue yet. To make rue Ive boiled it for like an hour and 20mins with 4-- 6 cups of water to a drinkable amount. Do you mean DreaMTripper, is the rue calming or the DMT trip on the rue is a bit calming, if thats possible lol