We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
New member Options

Westfielddeadhead
#1 Posted : 11/14/2018 5:40:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

I have been fimiliar with psycedellics. I have been uaing lsd25, mushrooms, peyote, mesc since following the grateful dead at 13. Im now 39. I only like natural pyscedillcs now. Ive been using NN dmt for about 15 yrs, on and off. I dont use recreationally really, usually at times when i need some spiritual enlightenment. It has helped me shed my ego and realize there is much more to this Universe than we know. I have yet to extract it myself. I have been around friends as they do it but have not attempted it myself.

Many of my friends have recommended checking out this site for more information on the molecule. I have introduced a number of people to dmt and they have all liked it.

It is so intense but much more real than any synthetic psycedellic ive ever tried, such as Lsd25, ketamine, mdma.

I am glad i joined the group and look forward to the discussions and learning for all of you.

Thank you,
Tom ✌🍄🌵

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kajlian
#2 Posted : 11/14/2018 7:35:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus, looking forward to seeing what you will bring to our community Thumbs up
If we create purpose, purpose exists, and by existing, we've created purpose.