We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
123NEXT
How many cacti do you people grow? Options

Astralking
#1 Posted : 12/8/2009 12:38:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I seem to read that some people get the chance to take cacti every day. How many cacti do you have?!

Surely you must need alot of plants to have a chance like that.
No drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power. ~P.J. O'Rourke

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/8/2009 6:44:29 PM

Teotzlcoatl

They don't do the responsible thing and grow them, they just order them online like they are some sort of cheap party drug Sad
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

ambi-lysergance
#3 Posted : 12/10/2009 9:11:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

at the moment I have one 3year old peyote called terrance and one 4 year old san pedro named frankoLaughing

they give me good vibes all day all the way! lol

I dont have the best climate for optimum growing but im not really wanting to ingest my little friends as I enjoy their company and the ambiance they seem to generate in my homeSmile

cacti are a gift.

much love and finest regards
ambi lysergance is a fictional character who in the realms of fantasy indulges in such topics as science, arts and psychoactive plant induced visions

soulfood
#4 Posted : 12/10/2009 9:20:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I have 3 trichocereus, 1 loph and another random cactus that's rather fetching Smile

I'm trying to germinate some seeds too.

'Coatl
#5 Posted : 12/10/2009 9:24:43 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Each Trichocereus will provide about one foot of growth each year, if it has good genetics that should be about one strong trip.

So if you have 10 Trichocereus cacti, you can provide yourself with 10 trips each year (waaay to many for me, but I'm sure y'all like to trip more than I do).
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

jamie
#6 Posted : 12/10/2009 9:52:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I had one big torch that fell over and broke in half..so I cut it into 4 pieces and now I have 4 potted cuttings..I dont eat cactus often though...I like it but not enough to do it alot..tryptamines are more my thing.
Long live the unwoke.

Aegle
#7 Posted : 12/10/2009 10:10:31 PM

Cloud Whisperer

Senior Member | Skills: South African botanicals, Mushroom cultivator, Changa enthusiast, Permaculture, Counselling, Photography, Writing

I love cactus its really close to my heart. I have only journeyed with cactus tea once a year, I can't imagine having a journey with cactus tea many times a year.

Maybe 4 journeys at the most? For me personally at least its a very special and life changing journey....which should not be taken lightly.

Much Peace and Happiness

The Nexus Art Gallery | The Nexian | DMT Nexus Research | The Open Hyperspace Traveler Handbook

For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.

The fate of our times is characterised by rationalisation and intellectualisation and, above all, by the disenchantment of the world.

Following a Path of Compassion and Heart

'Coatl
#8 Posted : 12/10/2009 10:41:31 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Good post Aegle, I agree.

I'd say around three very strong entheogenic trips a year is best, a bunch of mild ones doesn't really teach you much.

The Traveler
#9 Posted : 12/10/2009 10:57:01 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

I have 9 cacti at home:
4 x Peyote
1 x Achuma
3 x Torch
1 x San Pedro

In my local garden center I get my San Pedro for consumption, they are raised by Dutch cacti-farmers.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

Touche Guevara
#10 Posted : 12/10/2009 11:22:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Trav, if you don't mind me asking, how is the atmosphere when one buys san pedro in your country? Is there discussion of consumption, or is it more formal / legal?

MagikVenom
#11 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:27:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Astralking wrote:
I seem to read that some people get the chance to take cacti every day. How many cacti do you have?!

Surely you must need alot of plants to have a chance like that.

It may seem that way reading but I do not think there many here who trip on catci daily. A strong cacti trip last quite some time a strong after glow can last a couple days easy. Extracted mescaline has shorter duration.

I have done many three and four day camping trips were I consumed lots of cactus every night. It is very rewarding but also takes its toll the after effects linger for a long time and a recovery pereoid is needed. It is nearly impossible to abuse in large doses this is the way it way it was traditionally used.

Peace
MV

freethinker
#12 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:38:06 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Wonderful companions to grow. They are stalwart protectors with much to teach from careful observation and care. Their presence is amazing.

All posts by this author are blatant plagiarisms, fictitious inventions, and outright lies.

ohayoco
#13 Posted : 12/11/2009 1:58:21 AM
DMT-Nexus member

'Coatl wrote:
They don't do the responsible thing and grow them, they just order them online like they are some sort of cheap party drug Sad

Haha I remember you telling me that you'd bought chips before! Lighten up Pleased

I have one large San Pedro cutting, and ten baby Torches.

I have a thousand Torch seeds sown but they didn't germinate, I'm hoping it's just because I'd missed summer when I planted them and that they'll germinate next summer. My peyote and Pedro seeds never germinated either, think it's too cold for them here. I don't want to buy special kit.

Dreamer doesn't have fullblown trips often either unfortunately... not enough material. He has small amounts relatively frequently, from a big bag he bought a while ago to tide him through. He's looking forward to when my babies grow, I'll have to protect them from him! Laughing
Everything I write is fictional roleplay. Obviously! End tribal genocide: www.survival-international.org Quick petitions for meaningful change: www.avaaz.org/en/
End prohibition: www.leap.cc www.tdpf.org.uk And "Feeling Good" by David D.Burns MD is a very useful book.

'Coatl
#14 Posted : 12/11/2009 2:16:24 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Quote:
Haha I remember you telling me that you'd bought chips before!

That must have been Suicybe. I have never bought dried chips, ever.

Ask Suicybe if you don't believe me.

morelhead
#15 Posted : 12/11/2009 8:52:27 PM
DMT-Nexus member

fOr me i have now 5 peyolt
3x Williamsii
2x Diffusa
i have never try peyolt yet bcz Their too young only 1 year,
and 98 seed of williamsii to plant and 9 seed of Mimosa Hostilis.. im lucky bcz in canada its legal to have them Pleased.

jamie
#16 Posted : 12/11/2009 8:56:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

^cool are you in BC?
It's great that both peyote and iboga are 100% legal here...sorta crazy as well since cyanescenes grow all over the place and they are illegalConfused
Long live the unwoke.

#17 Posted : 12/11/2009 9:03:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have 10 peyote, (Williamsii) 9 of which were grown from seeds taken from the mother plant, which is now about 15 years old. I have been growing them for about 10 years now. I might trip from them one day, but they grow so slowly I will be an old man before they are big enough! I am a bit attached to them to eat them now I think, they will probably just sit on my window ledge...
I also planted a San Pedro this summer as this should grow much quicker!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

The Traveler
#18 Posted : 12/11/2009 9:09:29 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Touche Guevara wrote:
Trav, if you don't mind me asking, how is the atmosphere when one buys san pedro in your country? Is there discussion of consumption, or is it more formal / legal?

Well, I just go to the local garden center and pick up the most battered San Pedro, at the checkout nobody actually asks anything but probably just thinks I like to have a big "cactus mixed" (thats what it says on the label) to make healthy again. Same with the Peyote with the only difference that it's a nice little "cactus mixed" (yup, same label)...

Kind regards,

The Traveler

#19 Posted : 12/11/2009 9:22:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I used to work in a garden centre that sold buttons of peyote for £2.50, which is where I got mine! We would sell 5 or 6 of them a month. If I was on the till I would always give a knowing glance to anyone who bought one, but to be honest 90% of the time it was little old ladies who probably had no idea what they were buying!
Oh great - the world has just been replaced by elf machinery.
Sic transit gloria mundi

Madcap
#20 Posted : 12/11/2009 9:52:06 PM

illudium Q-36

2 baby torch.

more to come.
All posts written by Madcap should be regarded as fiction.

123NEXT