We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
5-meo-dmt cured my depression Options

ZomakMk7
#1 Posted : 11/14/2018 12:56:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok where do i start?

Short story
I was depressed for practically my hole life and after 2 5-meo-dmt rituals i cant even remember those harsh feelings and feel happier than ever.

Long story

I was 20 years old, super introverted, depressed and was everyones go to person when they needed to get shit off their chest,i never felt like i was enough since i can remember, i never felt like i succeded in anything, I've always been heart broken and nobody ever tried to help me so i lost hopr anyone would even try to at some point so never bothered to go to a therapist or telling my family.

I felt extremely alone for the last 6 years since the only gitl who i thought cared about me simply used me and threw me in the trash, I've cried mysrlf to sleep nearly every night and have thought about every way of committing suicide.

Never tried to because do i because i think to much about other people and i know what pain can do to someone and well most people dont know what they have until they lose it so thats that.
A month ago i killed that person

Coming back from my second trip (about 1 hour after the first) i layed down face down, started breathing and my aunt started to apply presure on my back and started to say "all this pain isn't yours, let it out, just say fuck it"
Idk if she could se through me or what because ive never talked about my depression to anyone,
Out of nowhere i started crying the shit out of myself, ive never cried infront of anyone exept when i wad little and it was a physical thing obviously, i starting insulting like ive never done before while tearing the grass out.
It felt like 5 minutes maximum
I WAS CRYING FOR 40 MINUTES.

A new me was born, 20 year old new born lol. i got up wiped my tears my dad came to hug me and i told him that i wanted to walk alone and got him off my back, i started laughing, smiling i felt F*CKING GREAT.

I was finally alive and ready to live my life and now i am.

Im sharing this for anyone who has depression or any other mental illness, this medicine doesn't ask permission, neither can you hide problems, it just fucks them up and heals you.

Hope this helps as many people as possible and would really like if yo could share this with people in need, my dms are open (i think idk how this forum works yet)

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.