We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaped small dose of DMT - not much effect Options

avillax
#1 Posted : 11/11/2018 9:23:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

let me start off by saying that weighting dmt is freaking hard. I bought a cheap digital jeweler's scale, and I think -I-m not sure that I measured the amount to be 30 mg. Then, I divided that amount (with my eyes), so I probably had between 10 - 15 mg of dmt.

I placed them in the special heating chamber for waxes, inside a rolled cotton in my CF Vape and heat it at 365 F initially. I could barely sense the vapor so I took it to 400 F, I could now taste a bit of vapor so I did about 3 long puffs and turned it off.

I started to feel a bit different but still nothing, so again I did another 3 long puffs same temp. I started feeling a bit sensible, grateful for the things in my life, was nice to my girlfriend (like I'm always am) then I looked at the ceiling and I saw a bit of disortion, so I turned on the vape again and took the heat to 415 F. I did two long puffs and I was able to get bigger puff clouds, yet the second one had very little. The 10-15 grams were over.

Waited and waited and it all gradually went back to normal. I would say it was a mini marijuana-high-like.

Maybe I would have had the best effects if I would have had started with the highest heat setting (415f) which would be close to combustion or already combustion and just get thicker smoke clouds from the beginning?
Or do I need to increase the grammage as well?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Jees
#2 Posted : 11/11/2018 10:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like a combination of failing vape power + low dose.
Upping dose will not resort much if the electrical vaping power is an issue.
A good vaping apparatus should be able to vape like at least 30 mg completely in just 1 inhale imho.

avillax
#3 Posted : 11/13/2018 5:27:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

OK so now I tried again with a glass pipe. First time using this kind of glass pipe, I heated the damn thing with the lighter, saw some vapor, inhaled it (didnt keep the flame on when inhaled) not much effect, tried again, about 4 tokes total. I felt slightly dizzy, minor visual dissortion, very minimal, like smoking a bit of weed or being a bit drunk. For like a minute or two. Then nothing.

Went again, loaded the same dose, same procedure and same effect as above.
One thing to consider is that I never felt the smoke to be unpleasant. It does have a chemical smell/taste, doesn't smell good but I thought I tasted it a bit sweet.

My girlfriend who never smokes weed, drinks, or does drugs tried it, same amount, same method, she did cough, said her throat hurt a lot, didn't like the taste, said her head felt bad, she said she felt slow (weed also makes her feel slow but she doesnt really get much effect from weed except getting sleepy) and nothing. No visuals, no nothing.

Later, upon a closer examination of the pipe, she had blown into the pipe accidentally and half of the dmt seems like started melting but didn't vaporize. So she probably inhaled about 7 mg. I think perhaps we're not doing it right.

Next time, I will use a bit more dmt like 30 mg and will keep the burner on when inhaling and will inhale very slowly.

What do you think?

Jees
#4 Posted : 11/13/2018 11:03:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I think you should not up dose unless you have vaping style right, strengthen the weak link of your practice first.
Looks like she had spice burned, it's awful that smoke Crying or very sad

skoobysnax
#5 Posted : 11/13/2018 2:53:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
I think you should not up dose unless you have vaping style right, strengthen the weak link of your practice first.
Looks like she had spice burned, it's awful that smoke Crying or very sad

Hate to say this but invest in a GVG. I have tried many ways and this is by far the best. It is a pretty penny but You will be grateful once your wallet recovers. For a long time I used "the machine" which does produce great results for cheap but could burn and take refining of technique.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

skoobysnax
#6 Posted : 11/13/2018 2:54:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are impatient try the sandwich method in a bong
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

avillax
#7 Posted : 11/13/2018 9:26:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So the sandwich method involve weed, doesn't that mess with the experience?

I'm thinking today I will try on the vaporizer again. This time on the highest heat setting since the beginning, will slowly inhale the vapor and keep it.

I think the first time it failed because I started in very small tokes from the lowest heat settings.

I think what I need is just to inhale a big cloud in one toke, right?

I think the CF vaporizer is capable enough to create good clouds. It is pretty much equal to the Mighty.

One question, if it doesn't work can I try many times on the same day, say it doesn't work then I load up the pipe instead immediately?

NikkiPotnick1981
#8 Posted : 11/16/2018 12:14:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hit that thing until you feel it in your throat and lungs. If you are easily able to take a second hit you didnt take a big enough first hit. That should tell you if you are failing to vape it properly. The second hit should be beyond any comprehension in your mind. You should say to yourself, "if I hit this again, im gonna die"

You may cough up your first hit. But if you do, it means you got some good vapour and you should still have a good ride. Obviously try to hold it in 10+ seconds. But if you cough you know you got a good hit.

I wasted a lot of deems trying to get my vape tech right. I would advise buying a small dab rig from your local head shop. Buy a quartz banger. And a torch. Not a lighter.

Pre heat your banger/bucket for a minute or until its glowing red. Wait 30 seconds to let it cool. Then dump the DMT in the hot bucket and rip it. You'll see a big cloud of vapour fill that bottle. Pull it out in one long slow breath.

Grab a small dinner table size stake knife and practice taking little knife tips of DMT and weighing them on your gem scale. Once you get a feel for what your 15mg dose looks like, dont bother with the scale anymore. Unless to up the dose.

When you have a quality rig and hit it in one shot, 15mg+ will cause your world to melt away.

You should easily be able to hit 15mg in one shot. Even with baby lungs like me Pleased

Safe travels

Kable
#9 Posted : 11/16/2018 4:57:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

avillax wrote:

One question, if it doesn't work can I try many times on the same day, say it doesn't work then I load up the pipe instead immediately?

IME yes. Maybe wait ten minutes if it makes you feel better.