We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Has anyone seen the Hamsa (hand with an eye) in hyperspace? What does it mean? Options

ajlala
#1 Posted : 11/11/2018 1:10:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone seen the Hamsa in hyperspace?

Quote:
The Hamsa Hand is an ancient Middle Eastern amulet symbolizing the Hand of God. In all faiths it is a protective sign. It brings its owner happiness, luck, health, and good fortune. The hamsa hand has a wide variety of different spellings which includes hamesh, hamsa, chamsa, and khamsa.

I'm wondering - why do Ancient cultures see it as a protective sign?

Eyes are also sold separately (in Tunisia).

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

abrelosojos
#2 Posted : 7/24/2019 3:34:47 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I´m reviving an old thread here..

i had a blackout really early today for a few minutes. Basically when entering hyperspace i was welcomed by this huge fractals and a a Hand that i cant remember clearly, it was the hamsa but almost with a middle finger, than somewhat in between transformed in a cross between a rocket and a pointed finger/bottle who knows?. the message was that it was the trigger of extasy. i remember it had some mayan numbers next that my mind told me it was 500!!!. basically the highest number i could understand at that moment.. just like signaling this is the maxxxx.

then i coughed and squeezed and release my anus looking for that explosion/ liberation of spirtual orgasm.. (it´s like the body taking a screenshot) and puuff.. i wake up a little after with two giant spirits, with t-shirts (like some bro´s saying good bye) and let me know that it was ok, to enojoy laying down and enjoy the calmness of coming back.

definitely need a scale..

That hand i have seen it previously or it looks so familiar. it´s the logo of dmt stored in my head.