We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Good experiences with 5-meo-DMT! Options

qualia1
#1 Posted : 12/7/2009 11:05:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After hearing and reading a few horror stories about 5-meo-DMT, i'm looking for anyone who has has AMAZING experiences or at least constructive experiences! I'd like to have more than horror to look forward to and integrate into my expectations.

I'm still goin for it...small dose and work up!

thanks!
What counts is not the best living but the most living. (Camus)

Avatar - Naoto Hattori (check him out, amazing!)

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

elofer
#2 Posted : 12/7/2009 11:22:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

elofer wishes you best of luck as for sure this can be just about the most scarry thing possible to experience! and that is constructive if you work with it instead of labeling it
'bad trip'..very positive experiebnces for myself..purging alot of [sychic garbage/demons/addictions/habbits....alll very very fast! very very very fast!

qualia1
#3 Posted : 12/7/2009 11:24:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm a little neurolinguustic programming! Great idea!

Bancopuma
#4 Posted : 12/8/2009 12:49:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Well I had a smoked trip that was quite incredible, shortly before joining this forum, and I was told by a few sources to smoke it, whereas here on the Nexus the majority seem to be anti smoking it.

Well despite some of the horror stories I'd heard, I had a positive and beautiful experience with it. Not sure how much I smoked...a GOOD dose though, from a little batch a friend from Oz had posted me...and I didn't want to underdose...I wanted to experience it.

There was never any fear or anxiety. Immediately after exhaling, it felt like I had been submerged under several feet of water, a feeling of pressure surrounding me, not in a bad way, just present. A MASSIVE feeling of intoxication, I mean wow, I felt more loaded than I ever had before, EVER...which is saying something.

Physical effects that emerged during this time...nausea, shallow breathing, racing pulse...but these seemed unimportant at the time. The feeling of ecstasy, of cosmic oneness and bliss was, or is very hard to describe in words, so I won't even attempt it. I was enveloped in this luminous cloud of energy, with a few black and white geometric forms twisting in the mist, and all the time I was filled to the brim with COSMIC LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!! LOVE OVERLOAD!! Too much love really... Very happy

Re-entry into mind sphere was smooth, just felt very much at peace and euphoric. It also allowed me to confirm that I had experienced a taste of 5-Meo's power on a Chaliponga brew several years previously. So I might be some weird mutant, but I didn't find 5-Meo scary really...DMT though, now that can give me the fear...and nothing else does.

qualia1
#5 Posted : 12/8/2009 1:23:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, thank you! That sounds like more of the experience I'm looking for.

69ron
#6 Posted : 12/8/2009 1:28:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM uses it sublingually mostly. All of his sublingual experiences have been fantastic positive LSD-like experiences full of lots of insight, some bazaar thoughts, tons of euphoria, etc.

SWIM once smoked 40 mg (or was it 20 mg?) of 5-MeO-DMT thinking it was DMT. After that experience, which was absolutely unpleasant, SWIM never smoked a large dose again. There is just nothing remotely enjoyable about it. The mental intoxication is beyond belief and just unpleasant. A small dose smoked is a great experience though, very similar to sublingual use.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Bancopuma
#7 Posted : 12/8/2009 1:52:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I can't blame you at all! Oh dear man...hard to estimate but I don't think I smoked more than 20mg. I would be very interesting in trying it again though via the sublingual route...sounds amazing actually! Smile

redeyesmj
#8 Posted : 12/13/2009 2:49:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I had a friend give me a small amount of 5-meo to work with and i really like the stuff. One one occasion i loaded up too much and i knew that so i didnt smoke it all and forgott all about it, the next time i smoked i put some dmt into the pipe and hit it very hard. As soon as i inheald deaply i knew somthing was diffrent or "wrong" it came on very strong and it was almost overwhellming but i rolled with it. After a little while and what seemed like and endless peek i opeand my eyes and the room just melted away, it was very trippy. After i came out of it i relized what i had done, i now mix a little 5-meo in with my first hit of dmt for the evening it seems to make the rest of the smoked doses of dmt stronger. And after such a strong experince on your first hit makes it easyer to do deeper and deeper on the next hits.

jamie
#9 Posted : 12/13/2009 3:01:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I wish I could get some pure 5meo..maybe I will try extracting virola soon. I sort of want to try working with some 5meo smoked breakthroughs..
Long live the unwoke.

redeyesmj
#10 Posted : 12/17/2009 1:11:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
I wish I could get some pure 5meo..maybe I will try extracting virola soon. I sort of want to try working with some 5meo smoked breakthroughs..

Whell i was lucky enuf to have an elder wiser man give me a bag just to give it a good go at homeSmile