We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Experiences w/ DMT Options

youwillbe
#1 Posted : 11/5/2018 2:54:41 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Exited hyperspace roughly 45 minutes ago and thought it would be a good time for my first post on here after lurking for quite awhile. Hoping to gain some insight from more experienced users while also memorializing my thoughts and feelings for myself.

About 2-3 months ago I smoked crystallized DMT three or four times over the span of a couple of weeks. These attempts were unsuccessful, significantly-short-of-threshold experiences. However, these experiences at the time were comparatively much stronger than anything I've experienced under the influence of other drugs previously, and I wrongly assumed that I broke through.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago. Acquired changa and had what I believe to be my first threshold experience (though not certain). Because of my prior failed attempts, I entered hyperspace with a severe lack of respect for DMT. I wasn't prepared mentally or emotionally and although I wouldn't call it a bad trip by any stretch, it was riddled with anxiety and confusion.

My experience tonight was much more positive, though I'm not sure what to take from it. The colors, geometric shapes, movement, language/symbols were all extremely familiar and virtually identical to what I saw in my first experience. They seemed to have more of a purpose this time in the way they moved and overlapped with the physical world around me when I felt prompted to open my eyes.

I didn't interact with any beings, as I see frequently reported on here. I had a sense that I wasn't alone, however. It felt almost as if the DMT was causing a malfunction to how I've been programmed, and I felt a presence of others (almost doctor-like) evaluating how to deal with getting me back into my "normal" world.

Unfortunately, I don't feel like I was able to take very much from the experience. I was able to stay extremely calm and focused and conscious but it seems as if it faded away almost instantly and I'm simply unable to comprehend what I experienced. I'm not sure if this means I didn't breakthrough or not. I've done a lot of research and I'm always impressed by a person's ability to recount their experience with vivid detail. This seems impossible to me. I certainly remember glimpses but it is not something I could ever describe or explain with any accuracy.

End of my vent for now but may add more later on. Thanks!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 11/5/2018 12:47:22 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hello and welcome here.

A lot of us can't recall all the vivid details of trips to hyperspace. You may know already that it is normal to not remember it all (don't sweat it).

I heard McKenna once describing the memories as sand on an open hand, slowly falling through the fingers as we come down, with little remaining on your palm once you are completely back.

Sometimes you can remember more. I wonder sometimes if lucid dreaming work could help keep moar memories, something I want to work on one day.

Harmalas are something else to look into.

Cheers and good wishes on your travels.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Liquidreality
#3 Posted : 11/6/2018 2:11:50 PM
I root my phones, I over-clock my PC's, I boost-tune my cars, I alter my consciousness

Oh, the confusion; and the confusion coupled with the awareness that you understand perfectly.

I too am somewhat envious of the people who are able to write a long, detailed trip report, though I do remember bits and pieces from the one breakthrough I've had, and remember very strong feelings/intuitions from the sub-breakthrough experiences.