We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My First DMT Experience Options

stevensfried1994
#1 Posted : 11/1/2018 9:41:04 PM

Psychonaut

I have just recently finished my first DMT extraction from 45 grams of MHRB. It was done straight to base with lye and naphtha with a freeze precipitation. I did a recrystallization in naphtha and was left with 0.40 grams of slightly yellow but mostly white crystals. They smell like the shoe isle at Walmart which is normal apparently. I decided last weekend to test my product. I built the machine from an empty glass soda bottle. I put roughly 30mg of freebase spice on the steel wool in my machine and heated up the neck of the bottle until it melted into the steel wool. Then I sat on my bed alone because I recently moved to this city and don't have a trustable trip sitter here yet. I took my torch lighter and held it a few inches away from the steel wool and proceeded to vape the spice. I slowly inhaled while vaporizing my spice until I ran out of air in my lungs. I held it in as long as possible and blew it out. It was very smooth and not harsh. Suddenly everything seemed to look very HD and realer then real if that makes any sense. I could hardly hold onto the bottle but managed to put it down gently on my night stand. I felt like lying down so I did. I heard this strange loud hum that sounded familiar for some reason. I felt this weird burning feeling on the back of my neck and also felt like someone was in my bedroom watching me although nobody was home except for me. I seen some very bright beautiful geometric patterns on my walls, ceiling, and floor that were unlike anything I have ever seen before even though I am very experienced with LSD and 4-AcO-DMT. The walls were breathing almost as heavy as I was and I felt very disconnected from my body and felt like I had to fight to stay in reality. It was a bit scary feeling. It was very short lasting; maybe 10 minutes although I now have a lot of respect for the spice its not something to play with. I think in the near future I will make a batch of one hit breakthrough changa or dmt infused herb so I can use my water bong and be able to have a breakthrough because there's not a chance in hell I can vaporize a second hit with a torch lighter and the machine. The first hit makes it to difficult to use the smoking device by yourself.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Exitwound
#2 Posted : 11/2/2018 6:49:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice report! A few remarks:

1) Paragraphs are your friends Smile
2) Careful with heating neck of a bottle, because it's most likely not heating-resistant glassware. For me using torch lighter and blowing flame from a considerable distance (30-40cm) then slowly bringing it closer works magic, spice slowly melts into mesh.
3) Smoalk moar!