We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Nexus and all of you Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 10/31/2018 1:19:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Okay, this post might strike some people as a bit namby-pamby, but I feel like I need to say what I have to say.

A year ago after I had my first psychedelic experience I decided to finally join the Nexus, and boy am I happy about this decision. I have learned so much just from reading people's posts and their experiences...

What makes this place special for me is that it's full of mature people that are always ready to help however they can. I was a moderator of a facebook group called Psychedelics & Philosophy with around 200,000 members, and I've never seen this level of dedication, respect and maturity there, even though people under 18 are not allowed.

The type of people the Nexus attracts and keeps in is exactly the type of people I want the whole world to be consisted of - genuine, smart, open-minded, good-hearted and honest. The type of people you would want to have a community with.

To everyone who takes off their time to read posts, help people and support each other - I thank you from the bottom of my heart. To all the mods that keep the threads clean and tidy - hats off to you! I don't want to mention specific names, because I will surely miss out on someone.

Each and every one of you has helped me grow and learn a lot in this one year, and I am eternally thankful to you all.

With the deepest love and gratitude. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 10/31/2018 2:09:46 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

I remember the first time time I came across the black screen of the Nexus while learning about psychedelics. Right away I felt like it was a special place.

There is love for one another here. I see people doing their best as a team to try to figure out what existing is all about (such as simply learning to enjoy with gratitude the mystery of being here on this planet).

We have a beautiful thing.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

dreamer042
#3 Posted : 10/31/2018 2:42:33 PM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

It's everyone who takes the time to make or reply to a post that really makes this place what it is. Thanks to everyone who shares their research and recipes and experiments and experiences. Y'all the MVP's! Cool

Big up to The Traveler for providing and maintaining this playground and putting up with our shenanigans.

The research underground is alive in the well in the halls of the Entheogenic University.
Lot's moar to come, stay tuned. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Lucid.deviance
#4 Posted : 10/31/2018 3:54:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex, I couldn't agree with you more. The love, respect, knowledge, and experience of this community is beautiful. Truly thankful my quest to experience DMT lead me here, to this wonderful family. So many like minded people from so many different backgrounds coming together.

With gratitude.
It is by will alone that I set my mind in motion.

"Put the changa in the bonga! Make the spice much stronga!" - so says rOm and I!

Jees
#5 Posted : 10/31/2018 3:58:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great place indeed Love
Let's make a little donation to celebrate gratitude Wink

DmnStr8
#6 Posted : 11/2/2018 12:55:08 AM

Come what may

Good to be grateful! The DMT Nexus is a cool place!

Thanks to everyone that makes the Nexus as unique as it is!

Thumbs up
"In the universe there is an immeasurable, indescribable force which shamans call intent, and absolutely everything that exists in the entire cosmos is attached to intent by a connecting link." ~Carlos Castaneda

Cactus Man
#7 Posted : 11/20/2018 3:25:15 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have always appreciated the level of professionalism here that is generally lacking from most psychedelics forums. This place is top notch!

Much gratitude and respect to you all!