We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sodium carb wash possibly lengthens shelf life Options

skoobysnax
#1 Posted : 10/31/2018 12:11:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

yesterday I was recrystallizing some old spice and I had one small stash of some white/clear shards I had extracted from acrb that I had done a Sodium carbonate wash on my combined pulls that I had extracted in 2014. I remember this batch because I had gently scraped the shard from the top of a layer of sugary goo and set them aside. I made changa from the goo that was good but had only smoalked the shards once. Yesterday they were as shiny as they were 4 years ago! Yellow mhrb from last year was already taking on a deeper orange tint.
The bioessay of the 4 year old spice was Thumbs up Easy breakthrough at 40mg in the GVG. It was so smooth I wasn't sure I had even gotten anything until halfway into hold the first of 2 hits. By the time 2 was taken I was a goner lol.
Marijuana, LSD, psilocybin, and DMT they all changed the way I see
But love's the only thing that ever saved my life - Sturgill Simpson "Turtles all the Way Down"

Why am I here?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.