We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Curiosity and the Cat Options

POST BALONE
#1 Posted : 10/30/2018 2:22:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i am a cat person , i also love dogs . i feel so poorly that i am a member of the human race when i read stories of animal abuse , as a loving and respectful pet owner i have done my best to treat my pets as one of the family , to communicate with them my love for them more deeply that they could comprehend . with cats it can be a challenge , especially female cats seem to be more apprehensive towards the human race in general as opposed to a male . i have run into some very friendly "buddy " type companion / inelegant male cats in my life . these are "the best" for me .

we lost our dearest pal Augustus in january , he was 6 , he didn't suffer long , but that heart break is still very much with me/us as i had a very strong bond with goostie , i /we havent healed from this tragic loss . we presently own a 2 year old male who was a stray , who is beginning to bond with me / trust me , so it is a very exciting time for us . that is No other than KeetaH , aka Svart Lord , Master of the Kitling , aka Mr Bobeatis , aka ZaVbeatis Fwend who is pictured in my avatar , mind you those are not his REAL eyes , silly . i edited those in there for a gag effect ha ha get it . . . he is fweekin out ! KeetaH loves his NIP , which he gets to indulge in maybe once a week , just enough as he is still very much a kitling .

i am curious if other forum members have noticed their pets , especially cats - do they react in an unusual way when folks are partaking in DMT ?

i should also state i do not , would not EVER encourage people attempting to dose their pets . hearing stories of kids blowing smoke on pets makes me see red - unreal uncool . i have a very special bond with the feline spirit and have very much respect for our lil fwends .

i have yet to venture so far or even be called to this medicine but i have a pal , his cat becomes fascinated when dmt is consumed . according to his reports the animal acts as if " some one or something unknown has entered the room" which just sounds incredible but also follows the little bit of research i have done on this subject .

what are your thoughts / personal or second hand stories on animals reacting to the consumption of DMT .

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

CatPharm
#2 Posted : 10/30/2018 3:20:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Post, i related to more in ur post then u can possibly imagine, even down to the cats all being rescued or strays and having more than one AKA, but i wont get into that...Im just really happy were not the only people that do thatLaughing

As for how the react while im the dmt state, it varies from cat to cat and oddly enough it also depends on ROA. Theres 4 here, 2 act similar in that if they are present at the time if im smokin fb, they give me space and then will come closer once i return. One will be completely freaked out about the whole thing and literally get out as quick as possible, and the most personable and the newest of the clan almost investigates the whole thing. Which kinda tweeks my mental state a bit, it feels like hes a bit disapproving of this but he hangs around. I try to make sure hes nowhere around when i smoke anymore.
This same cat though, if ive drank aya or something similar, does something thats a bit harder to explain. He comes around, but he investigates the space around me. I felt nothing but love and protection.the first time he did this and continue to every time it happens. Putting his front paws on my chest, hell stand firmly there, puffing his chest out almost, and just scan that immediate area. Ive always felt really close to this one, even when we first took him in and he was an extremely angry cat, im guessing due to his previous owners treatment, but im grateful no one ever adoptedd him when we gave his picture to a local agency that have helped us find homes in the past.

Sorry this was so long winded, i can keep goin, but itd jus get more off topic. Peace

1uvakind
#3 Posted : 10/30/2018 4:49:48 AM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Yes for sure... Sumthin is up w my cat n the DMT...KiKi, a Gray Striped Tabby Cat, shes around 4months old n we've had her since she was about 6weeks old...shes young n obviously curious abt everything... Any time im tending to my Cannabis plants shes gotta b right there layin underneath the plants the entire time... Thats her chillout room she spends time in there when she wants to b by herself or sleep... She doesn't bother the plants...The first time I smoked DMT she was in the room n mid trip she started doin sumthin crazy I'm not sure exactly what bc I was eyes closed but it sounded like she was blastin thru the walls like lightning bolts... Ha... I first blew it off as coincidence but anytime I break out the Spice shes drawn to it... Immediately trys to hop up n investigate n since I won't allow her near it bc im afraid she'll sniff some up accidently shell go right under the table its on n jus post up... Ill have to physically pick her up n set her outside the room n shut the door...Ive never seen her under that particular table unless there was DMT on the table... . We don't allow her in the room when we smoke bc we're afraid she'll freak or do sumthin crazy to disturb the trip... Which is very likely 😼...ha... I sense it tho she knows sumthin is goin on...one other time I was gonna let her stay in the room n as soon as i started to hit the pipe she jumps up in my lap which she never does... She likes to sit beside me or near me but never in my lap... My girl grabbed her n sat her out of the room calmly...My girls first experience one of her visions was King Tuts head, the classic Gold mummy thing mask coming at her... The Egyptians n their relationship with cats came to mind...my Dog sits with us every time we smoke... Jus lays on the bed with us n chills calmly curled up against my Girl or myself... This could never happen with KiKi ha...Ive read a few threads here on the Nexus about DMT n cats it seems to b a common thing cats acting unusual around the Spice...I also Love animals very much n connect with them better than I do most people... Animals are very intuitive n have super senses...its hard to say what they know n dont know but my guess is they know alot more than people give em credit for...they have spirits/souls im convinced of that my animals show a wide range of emotions n communicate with me very well without words...
*GROW*

Loveall
#4 Posted : 10/30/2018 8:13:00 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Scruboftheib
#5 Posted : 10/30/2018 10:26:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

On aya my buddy pb's cat rubbed against me a few times and then guarded me while I traveled the spirit realms. Later p.b. told me that his cat wasn't very friendly.
Life is a "continually" evolving dynamic. Things constantly change. Conditions constantly change. There may come an expression such as "truth of the moment" or whatever. However, THE truth can be identified "in the moment" IF and only IF all people involved are open to paying attention to the particular circumstances that exist in the moment that people "choose" to start paying attention. Please notice that this has nothing to do with the past.

POST BALONE
#6 Posted : 10/31/2018 4:20:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

thank you for the replies , i admit i am a bit overwhelmed at the moment so i will certainly get back to this , absorb it and maybe even make further comment .

they certainly are amazing beasts , yes the avatar i am using here is in fact my special fwend KeetaH , i chose that just out of the fact it was the first thing that popped in my head . then after i edited the photo it came back to me what i had been told so i think its something worth looking out for - there is something to that . i cant wait to read / learn more

CatPharm happy to meet you , here is a link to a video of me and my old pal augustus , i miss him more than words could ever say . . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJi7je5e9tE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gPXM-spjC4

cats are my favorite people .

1uvakind - KiKi - that is a GREAT name , she sounds like a nice chickie girl .
All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

1uvakind
#7 Posted : 10/31/2018 11:51:57 AM

*The Plant Whisperer*

"1uvakind - KiKi - that is a GREAT name , she sounds like a nice chickie girl"

Yes shes a trip😊...KiKi, "Kitty Kitty"🐈😼, she caught her 1st mouse the other day n layed it at our bedroom door like "look what I did Daddy🐈😼🐀"...Mimics my Dog Shelby...thats been her role model since she was a tiny baby n Shelby kinda Mothers her its pretty cool...we Love em both like they're our children💚
*GROW*

ajlala
#8 Posted : 11/1/2018 2:06:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Have you read Lovecraft's essay about cats?

It's a really cool essay - apart from his unfortunate racism.

http://www.hplovecraft.c...ngs/texts/essays/cd.aspx