We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1UVAKINDS 1st DMT "Experience Report "👽 Options

1uvakind
#1 Posted : 10/29/2018 2:20:50 PM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Its suggested that as a new member I submit an Experience Report... I hope this is the correct place to post it...

So after some years of on n off research a Tek that I wasn't intimidated by n felt confident in performing kinda fell into my lap n I decided to give it a shot... I ordered a pack of bark n gathered up the supplies I needed...once everything was in place I woke up that morning smoked a bowl had some coffee n began the process... My gf n partner in everything was going to be smoking the medicine with me but was not involved in the extraction...it took most of the day to complete the extraction n by the time the medicine was dry it was nighttime n she had fallin asleep...I sat there looking at the corner of my Pyrex Pie Plate that was now coated with a nice layer of white crystals kinda reminding me of frost on ice cream that had been in the freezer too long...in the days prior I had made/bought a couple pipes preparing for this moment... One was "The Machine", my own version of it anyway... I took a razor n scraped off a little pile...I was sitting at my coffee table on my couch with my Dog by my side n my Cat somewhere in the room... I loaded the pipe n touched a flame gently to the medicine melting it into the copper mesh inside the pipe... Ive had alotta experience with LSD...Mushrooms and Ecstasy n also Candyflipping with LSD n Ecstasy together so I guess I kinda thought I was ready for this... I hit the pipe one good time consuming most if not all of the medicine I had loaded... Held it in for a 10count n exhaled... Immediately the room started breaking up into pixels n fragments n blocks n got extremely bright n started to break apart... A wave of numbness n warmth went thru my body n my lips n tounge tingled n went numb n I thought to myself "Oh shit😦"...It hit me like a ton of bricks...it was too much eyes open so i layed back n closed my eyes tryin to jus stay calm n quickly thinking to myself "Ur gonna be ok"...As soon as I closed my eyes I was immediately in another place... Lookin up i saw in the distance huge alien machines n gears working n moving n from the left came this entity... It was zippin around quickly n only forming fully for split seconds at a time n looked like a Jester/Clown...his attention was on me n when he'd form he would whip out this electric picture frame made of light with a spinning 3d ball of lights n colors n shapes inside the frame n if i looked right at it he'd quickly take it away n shake his finger at me like "No no no" n then he'd zip away only to appear somewhere else in this scene...I got the feeling that he wanted me to smoke more to b able to go deeper...this entire time my cat was doin somethin crazy idk what but it literally sounded like she was shootin thru the walls like a bolt of lightning 🐈😼âš¡...She's no longer aloud to be present bc of that n bc anytime the Spice is brought out shes drawn to it wantin to be close to it she'll try n get as close as she can to it.. Hops up tryna investigate or will sit directly under the table where its at...as the trip started to wind down I was presented with this fantastic show of colors n shapes n a scene of me layin in a field with my Dog but the feeling was like my Dog was holding me instead of me holding her n I felt a overwhelming sense of Love... She was curled up beside me thru the entire experience... As it ended I felt very cold but it wasn't a bad feeling I was jus cold...My first words after to myself were "Oh my God"..."That was nuts"...Ha... N I immediately went n woke my gf up to tell her about it..."U won't believe this sh**"" was how I started my story...it was a week or so before I did it again n when she first did it with me...
This medicine has been a wonderful addition to our life... The second time I did it I did too much, I didn't have a mg scale n was eyein out my doses...mistake...I step to it with seriousness n respect each time...
*GROW*

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.