We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
5-meo-DMT prep Options

qualia1
#1 Posted : 12/7/2009 3:45:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello!

Wondering how to prep differently for a 5-meo journey vs. with n,n?

When reading all of the great info on this site i would be silly in thinking i can translate every piece of advice to cover 5-meo unless specified! (right?) I'm not positive what the differences in experiences are between the 2 compounds (although i know the difference in dose) ...i'm looking for a little context before i blast off!

Thank you =)

What counts is not the best living but the most living. (Camus)

Avatar - Naoto Hattori (check him out, amazing!)

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/7/2009 4:11:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

start low and prey god you dont get caught in that loop of creation and destruction..unless you want that..been there with aya brewed with chaliponga and with chaliponga spice..it's interesting but mentally taxing.
Long live the unwoke.

qualia1
#3 Posted : 12/7/2009 4:13:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmmm... I'm not sure what you mean by creation and distruction. Can you please elaborate?

jamie
#4 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:10:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

I mean experienceing COMPLETE creation and then TOTAL annialation..you are gone..there is nothing..then there is creation and everything again..and then it fall away back to nothing..looping and looping and looping..time means nothing so the fact that it is so short doesnt help.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#5 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:12:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HAHAHAHAHA!

Yeah, it doesn't help one bit.

SWIM has been there with Psilocybe cyanescens before so it's not just a 5-MeO-DMT thing, but 5-MeO-DMT is more likely to cause these kinds of things, especially when smoked.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

qualia1
#6 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:17:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm interesting concept! And this has generallly been a negative thing to be looped in creation and distruction? Or something relative? Hmm other than smoking it, what are the other options for dosing?

jamie
#7 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:20:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

ya mushrooms have gotten me close but 5meo when you smoke it is like being smacked by god..

No I dont think it's a negative thing but it's definatily something else..it's insightful..especially when you find out your still alive..salvia is good for that as well.
Long live the unwoke.

69ron
#8 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:27:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM only likes it sublingually as 5-MeO-DMT fumarate or as Virola theiodora resin. Any other way (smoking, oral) is just not a good experience. Smoking it is a horrible experience unless the dose it really low because it rocket launches you at light speed into a super chaotic psychedelic head space before you have time to realize what's happened. It's very confusing when smoked, and very scary. It's easily the scariest psychedelic there is, if smoked. But taken sublingually, it's very nice, on par with LSD in SWIM's opinion.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

qualia1
#9 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:28:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Haha smacked by god! Intense...
I haven't looked much into other ways to take it other than smoking... What would you reccommend? I'm not sure if being bitch slapped by Jesus on my first run is smart...
Razz

And thank you for your advice!

qualia1
#10 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:30:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Ah thank you I replied too quick!

69ron
#11 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:33:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Seriously, DO NOT SMOKE IT unless you use just a tiny bit. SWIM is VERY EXPERIENCED with LSD, and all the others out there and it can make a bad LSD trip look like a trip to the park. It's way more intense that LSD ever can be, if smoked.

I don't think I can give a serious enough warning. Some people really badly freak out from it and go bonkers, ripping everything apart, and ending up in the hospital with cuts all over their bodies from thrashing around uncontrollably. You have no idea what a potent psychedelic it is until you try it. Nothing I could say could ever come close to explaining just how freaky smoking it can be.

My advice, use it sublingually or don’t bother with it. Smoking it is a sure fire way to get a horrifying experience from it. One that might scare you away from psychedelics forever.

qualia1
#12 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:38:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, I haven't gotten that impression from users I know... Good to know though. However, what swim has is freebase powder meant (as far as she knows) to be smoked only. What has to happen for sublingual?

Also, what would be considered a small enough dose to safely smoke considering your above points?

jamie
#13 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:43:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

i would start at 1 or 2 mg if you are going to smoke it...real low doses smoked I like it's real comfy and euphoric..but that is actually a chaliponga extraction I am talking about so there was some DMT along with it..but I like low doses alot.. but if you overshoot..Shocked
Long live the unwoke.

qualia1
#14 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:52:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jesus when you say small dose you mean it hey!?
Swim has smoked that small of a dose, actually, when she was excited to try it but nervous to delve in too deep. Smoked it with some weed, and only felt mild body high, a bit of dissasociation, and didn't know how much of that was the chronic...
Maybe try again with loose tobacco?

Thank you for the warning, this forum is great - it is amazig to receive info from people who truly want to share knowledge and experience

69ron
#15 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:01:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Small smoked doses are very nice as fractal enchantment said. About 1-4 mg or so. 10 or more can really freak people out. If you look on Erowid you can see tons of horrifying experiences with 5-MeO-DMT from people who smoked just a tiny bit too much. With 5-MeO-DMT 10 mg is more than 3 times as strong as 5 mg. So as the dose goes up a little, the effect goes up a lot.

Sublingual use is much nicer. SWIM would not consider ever smoking a large dose of 5-MeO-DMT ever again, but does take large sublingual doses.

qualia1
#16 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:04:30 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So can swim take the same powder that would be smoked sublingually? Seems odd... seems like a silly question to me.... Does swim have to find it in a different form to dose sublingual?

MagikVenom
#17 Posted : 12/7/2009 10:14:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fractal enchantment wrote:
start low and prey god you dont get caught in that loop of creation and destruction..unless you want that..been there with aya brewed with chaliponga and with chaliponga spice..it's interesting but mentally taxing.

That sums it up pretty well..The creation part can be great but the pain of destruction can get a little old after seeming infinite number of times and all you can do is ride it out or enjoy it as that is where you intended to go.

Seems to be a universal theme for the experience thats for sure.

Peace
MV

69ron
#18 Posted : 12/7/2009 10:19:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

qualia1 wrote:
So can swim take the same powder that would be smoked sublingually? Seems odd... seems like a silly question to me.... Does swim have to find it in a different form to dose sublingual?

It will work but It will burn like hell. You need a salt form. 5-MeO-DMT fumarate does NOT burn. You can make a salt form by simply mixing it with some fumaric acid and a tiny bit of water. Then let it dry. I forget the ratio of 5-MeO-DMT to fumaric acid though. I'm sure someone here knows it.

qualia1
#19 Posted : 12/7/2009 9:34:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ok great! Trip reports to follow! Thanks guys

elofer
#20 Posted : 12/7/2009 11:12:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

69ron is definetly right in warning you from smoking the meo qualia! by far the scariest thing that can happen to a person from my experience..but sometimes that is exactly what a body needs to get shocked out of stagnant habits..sure as hell worked for me!!!!!!!!
you could always make some aya too..doner that and it can be down right terrifying too.....and it lasts longer!! curled up in fetal position reliving every hurtful thing I ever did to anything...at the speed of light or faster from multiple perspectives at once....healing hurts!

12NEXT