We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Leafbed Woes Options

jacetea
#1 Posted : 12/7/2009 3:09:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Everything was going just fine with the leafbed method until recently. Normally I just put down some dried parsley, then dmt, then more parsley. I've never had much issue with it until now.

The problem is that I'm not getting all the spice. I can say this confidently because I'm able to have 2 trips with 1 bowl. Just recently I took 3 nice hits. I started getting that dmt body feeling and usually I just rocket off after I feel it. This time I did get something but it was all black and difficult to make out, like a low dose. I started coming down and I thought, I bet there's more in the bowl, there's no way that was 60mg.

So I started hitting the bowl again from different angles and positions. What I originally mistook for ash was apparently a goldmine of dmt. I hit it a few times and smoke was coming from it. I thought "what the hell?". So long story short, room turns into a circus theater and walls become endless planes of existence....

Any thoughts on what's going on here? I don't think I could physically take 6 hits before my body starts melting on me.
Am I maybe using too much leaf? I don't know.
We're the new hippies, we get high on life, not drugs.
We thrive in drama, and bathe in activeness.
Fashion is a religion and vocabulary defines you.

Politicians load the gun, and celebrities fire it, killing all humankind.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

jamie
#2 Posted : 12/7/2009 4:14:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

yeah I noticed that too it soaks into the ashes a bit..I think it makes that last hit harder to vape so you have to really light the ashes up..put the flame to them for that last hit and hit it hard..that should work..I find it easier with less leaf as well..I dont need full bowls of changa, just like 1/4 of a bowl.
Long live the unwoke.

smokeydaze
#3 Posted : 12/7/2009 5:34:07 AM

Dragunov Mylshka Teapot

Sure you could try this and that, or just make some enhanced leaf and never have any troubles again.. until of course you run out Sad
SMOKE MORE DMT, SMOKE MORE DMT NOW