We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV345
Reality Is A Scripted Computer Simulation For The Soul Options

abusedtoaster
#81 Posted : 4/19/2020 7:51:17 AM

Scrumptious

xss27 wrote:
mjc490 wrote:
but i have stated before, that some of the beings out there are just NPCs (non-playable characters). I believe that the self is conscious, and a portion of the beings out there are conscious as well. so we are not alone. but there is no reason all the beings out there have to be conscious. some could just be NPCs

Have you ever contemplated the idea that perhaps there is no one here at all? That maybe your own conception of yourself is just that, a conception, and that it has no more validity than anything else you see externally to your point of view.

The whole image you have of yourself, of body and mind, is a projection that is being witnessed by something more real. There is no real logic in the belief that some projections have consciousness and some don't when all the projections inevitably emanate from the same fabric, like rays of light from a single source.

I think your thinking is biased, inheriting the Western conception of separate parts, one fitting into another i.e a soul into a body-mind. Have you ever contemplated the possibility that all of this is spontaneous motion and that consciousness (or soul) does not enter from outside or within, but rather emerges in unison when any physical form arises from the combination of elements (which in themselves are rooted in consciousness itself).

To put it another way, it is like when a bubble is blown. The form of the bubble is conceived by motion or breath of life, and we witness the surface of the bubble as its form. But we don't see the air inside, or outside, that maintains the form. The bubble would not exist or continue to exist without the air inside and outside, which is consciousness. It is inseparable from the bubbles existence, as it is for every bubble ever.

I put it to you that humans, all organic life, is not much different from the bubble. We are bubbles of earth. We are all forged of the same material and imbued by the same breath of life.

isnt the air just putting pressure on the thin membrane that also encompasses us???
abusedtoaster attached the following image(s):
70331209-6A2D-4BC2-9003-68204265A279.png (7,571kb) downloaded 53 time(s).
X

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

«PREV345