We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Pharmahuasca microdosing Options

NotTwo
#1 Posted : 10/27/2018 4:15:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just looking for a bit of advice here. Have read some of the existing posts but still not too sure.

I have pure white crystals of dmt extracted from MHRB
I also have harmala freebase that I've extracted from syrian rue

Questions:
Is the harmala freebase ok to use or do I need to convert it to a salt? If so, can I simply add vinegar and then dry?

Is the dmt freebase ok to use or do I need to convert this to a salt too? If so, any salt or does it have to be the fumarate?

What sort of quantity of these two do I need for a microdose?

Another route I can go down is to take finely powdered MHRB and crushed syrian rue seeds and make a tea. Is this an option? In which case how much of each? [From my extractions I know the MHRB yields (a low!) 1.1% pure dmt and the SR yields around 4% active harmalas]
In all of reality there are not two. There is just the one thing. And I am that.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

form is emptiness
#2 Posted : 10/28/2018 10:47:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A slight variation I've worked with is microdosing 100mg SR extract with 0.1 grams of shrooms. I feel the best result is from a fairly 'standard' dose of harmalas with a teeny dose of tryptamines. 100mg FB SR extract is dissolved in a small glass of water with a drop of citric acid/lemon juice. 5 to 10mg FB DMT should be fine, just wash it down past the tongue.

Having experimented microdosing most of the classical plant teachers my overall recommendation is microdosing wachuma twice a week - a smaller dose on Wed, and more of a mini dose on Saturday. This routine works well for me.

rOm
#3 Posted : 10/28/2018 11:10:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

how much achuma do you microdose ? I find as little as 5 grams or even 4 or 3.5 works with my dired outer skins of strong peruvianis.

Now it is fine to have your harmalas FB, and take 100 mg isn't bad nor strong, and will help the dmt, I usuauly use dmt fumarate for oral, or nasal. and for microdosing it you could sublingual it or Intra nnasal it this way you stil have benefits withouth worrying about MAO ( you'll likely not get sufficient inhibition from low dose of harmalas ) and have the effects. try 5mg to 10 mg with 50mg sublingual harmalas or up to 100mg orally. Now I don't know, for FB dmt you could maybe mix with a little acid water and let evap.. I always keep a little DMT FB jsut for vape and smoking changa but most in fumarate so I convert fumarate to FB and not the opposite, or once did oral FB with Orange juice and gulped it taste harsh and it would be hard to keep that sublingual I think.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !