We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
My first extraction Options

WillieTheDude
#1 Posted : 10/27/2018 1:08:58 PM

Compound Collector

Hello Everyone!

So I finally did it. After months of MHRB sitting in my cupboard I decided to go through with it and make my first pulls. I followed mixture between Cyb's salt hybrid tekk and Cyb's max ion tekk.
The results are not overwhelming but hey, it was my first time and I'm sure after practicing the process more I'll get better results.
I did 4 pulls, putting the first one into dish 1 and the remaining 3 into dish 2. After 36 hours in freezer the first pull yielded pure white crystals but only 50mg. Dish 2 with all the remaining pulls yielded 200mg of slight yellowish crystals. So 250mg total from 50g of MHRB 0.5% yield.
I still have my basifyed mixture and I try to make the waterbath warmer, the naphta warmer and mix the solution more as I was only doing slight swirls because I was worried about emulsions.

Today I might make my first step into hyperspace I'll see how my day goes, meditate on it and dose in the evening.
Thanks a lot to all of you wonderful people who answered many of my questions and thanks to this beautiful site for letting me gather all the necessary information.

Love you all!
WillieTheDude attached the following image(s):
IMG_3672.JPG (2,373kb) downloaded 51 time(s).
IMG_3674.JPG (2,269kb) downloaded 50 time(s).
IMG_3675.JPG (1,815kb) downloaded 51 time(s).

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

1uvakind
#2 Posted : 10/27/2018 1:27:01 PM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Hello...
I jus attempted n successfully pulled off my first extraction a couple months ago... Its a wonderful thing 👽...Not familiar with any Teks except the one i performed...i got around 2grams total outta 100gram pack of bark 5pulls total but had to recrystallise the last pull bc the xtals came out yellowish... Recrystallised w Bestine/Heptane...maybe tilt ur dish in the freezer so the solvent puddles up in the corner the xtals seem to pile up on each other better that way... Nice work n have fun its pretty intense bout 1.5 secs after that first exhale haha... I used alotta LSD Shrooms n Ecstasy n Candy flippin n a good sized handful of other drugs in my life so i guess i kinda thought I was "ready"...haha😊...when i blew out that first big hit of the Spice I was like... "Oh shit😦"...
*GROW*

WillieTheDude
#3 Posted : 10/27/2018 5:01:59 PM

Compound Collector

1uvakind wrote:
Hello...
I jus attempted n successfully pulled off my first extraction a couple months ago... Its a wonderful thing 👽...Not familiar with any Teks except the one i performed...i got around 2grams total outta 100gram pack of bark 5pulls total but had to recrystallise the last pull bc the xtals came out yellowish... Recrystallised w Bestine/Heptane...maybe tilt ur dish in the freezer so the solvent puddles up in the corner the xtals seem to pile up on each other better that way... Nice work n have fun its pretty intense bout 1.5 secs after that first exhale haha... I used alotta LSD Shrooms n Ecstasy n Candy flippin n a good sized handful of other drugs in my life so i guess i kinda thought I was "ready"...haha😊...when i blew out that first big hit of the Spice I was like... "Oh shit😦"...

Hey, thanks for the advice I'll definitely try tilting it on my next go. I won't be bothering with re-x. My pulls are yellowish also but I read it shouldn't make that much of a difference. Ye I have pretty hefty history with various compounds as well yet after what I have heard and read I don't think you ever can be ready for this. Just gotta plunge in right?
I'll just dip my toes with 15-20mg and see how it goes, I'm excited, nervous and scared all at once guess that goes for everyone. Happy travels to you too my friend!

1uvakind
#4 Posted : 10/27/2018 5:41:53 PM

*The Plant Whisperer*

Yes jus jump n trust that you'll b ok no matter what happens... I didn't have a mg scale my first few times n was dosin too hi... After i aquired a proper scale n weighed what I had been smokin it was ruffly 60-70mgs...n smoked in one successful toke using a pipe simalar to "The Machine"...had mind blowing experiences n one a little too much n kinda shook me a little but i was still ok... Now that i have a scale 20-25 mgs is what Ive been dosing in two slow smooth tokes... The one big toke of a high dose was jus too much too fast really, for me at the time...I like it better when it comes on a little slower n smoother it makes for an easier transition...I do plan to start upping my dose to at least 30mgs next time but im takin bout a month off...I agree w ur idea of jus dippin ur toes in at around 20mgs...i wish i coulda n woulda done the same ha...have fun man n try n pay attention to what's goin on in there ive been shown some really cool n meaningful things so far things i can apply to my life in a positive way... 👽โœŒ
*GROW*