We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
USA Legalization of Cannabis Petition Options

Oncewas
#1 Posted : 12/6/2009 9:41:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Please sign below. The address is optional!

Watch the youtube video if you are curious about what it entails.

http://www.change.org/ac...galization_of_marijuana#

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

'Coatl
#2 Posted : 12/6/2009 9:46:14 PM

Teotzlcoatl

I bet nobody will sign it here because they are all too paranoid to put their names on anything.

I'm signing it right now!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

"We Are The One's We've Been Waiting For" - Hopi Proverb

'Coatl
#3 Posted : 12/6/2009 10:00:12 PM

Teotzlcoatl

Only 230 people have signed it.

I put my address and everything.

Y'all should do that same!
WARNING: DO NOT INGEST ANY BOTANICAL WHICH YOU HAVE NOT FULLY RESEARCHED AND CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED!!!

I am Teotzlcoatl, older cousin of Quetzalcoatl. My most famous physical incarnation was Nezahualcoyotl, but I have taken many forms since the dawn of the cosmos. In this realm I manifest as multiple entities at a single time. I am many, I am numbered. I am few, but more than one. I am a multifaceted being, a winged serpent with many heads. We are Teotzlcoatl.

'Coatl
#4 Posted : 12/6/2009 10:02:56 PM

Teotzlcoatl

We are moving towards "plants-legal, drugs-illegal" just watch the video!

Sorry for making three posts but I can't edit the damn things until they are approved!

Dimitrius
#5 Posted : 12/6/2009 10:11:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I filled in everything but the street address.

It keeps saying 'some required fields are missing'.

What's going on with it?
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

Oncewas
#6 Posted : 12/6/2009 10:26:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm not sure I thought the address was optional. I put mine in. Is it asking you for a password? Cuz you might have to register which doesn't take long.

Dimitrius
#7 Posted : 12/7/2009 3:06:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I registered, activated my account, signed in and sent my "signature" once more, but it's still saying the same thing.

I don't want to put in my street address. It does say it's optional.

I've sent Bruce an message to see what's up with it.
"Within your heart is a lotus, and within this lotus is a diamond. This diamond is the source of creation, and in all the creation, there is only one lotus."

"Only from the Heart can you touch the sky." ~ Rumi

acolon_5
#8 Posted : 12/7/2009 6:32:06 PM

The Great Namah

Signed.

I urge you all to sign it frequently.
The Spice extends life
The Spice expands consciousness
The Spice is vital for space travel
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Never underestimate the power of STUFF!

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention.

I don't know SWIM and personally don't trust him at all. If SWIM is posting, most likely I will not respond...as I said, I don't trust the guy. YOU I trust, but never SWIM.

'Coatl
#9 Posted : 12/10/2009 1:00:45 AM

Teotzlcoatl

Keep signing!!!