We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Does spice color matter in a pharm trip? Options

joebono
#1 Posted : 12/6/2009 7:01:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you had a spectrum of spice colors ranging from white to light yellow to dark yellow, would you notice a difference between oral DMT experiences based on that alone? Would dosage have to be adjusted for each color? My friend has a few vials and each one has a different color spice in it.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

gammagore
#2 Posted : 12/6/2009 7:06:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I doubt there is any way to determine the potency loss due to color diff. If you have a certain pharma dose that you take that works for you, maybe just stick to that.

mad_banshee
#3 Posted : 12/6/2009 10:29:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats a good question. My swim was about to embark on his first pharma journey and was wondering the same thing. Does it make a difference if one uses jungle spice?

Peace

Mad Banshee

Note that the poster of this message would never actually use or recommend to use illegal substances. He is just an attention seeker and should be considered to be lying about everything he posts and his posts are only for the sake of generating discussion.

CosmicLion
#4 Posted : 12/7/2009 2:52:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It will have a noticeable effect on the experience.

Jungle spice tends to be a bit stronger while giving one more of a body high and putting them more in the state of the observer. You may feel more like you are watching the experience unfold rather then unfolding with it.

Yellow spice has psychoactive plant oils as well as DMT N-Oxide. White DMT breaks down into yellow DMT N-Oxide which0 is very strong on its own and has a effect character different then pure N,N-DMT

The experience changes even greater when getting into thick orange spices. There is always something more to add to the experience with extra plant alkaloids.

Pure DMT has its own unique feel to it but IMO is better supplemented with other alkaloids.

IME yellow & orange DMT experiences have always been stronger & deeper.
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-

Espiridion
#5 Posted : 12/14/2009 2:01:37 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I have to agree with astralkings take. Yellow means impure and some people love pure crystals. Measurements are precise. The effect, to an extent, is predictable(within wide parameters granted).

Yellow, though, has a warmer character, more euphoria. My fiance noticed this as well.

Jungle spice, __________________________________________________________________________.

I have to fill in the blanks here after I try it. Wont be long, I assure you!Very happy Very happy Very happy

If you read Jorkest's posts about his jungle pharma experience in the d-limo tek in advanced chem thread(towards the end), he says it was the longest lasting trip hes had on pharma. Now I am not claiming it was jungle responsible for the duration, could have been something else, but it MAY have been.

Namaste,

J

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Espiridion
#6 Posted : 12/14/2009 2:13:39 PM

--who.??..ME??--

Another note.

In swims opinion, the differences between rue and caapi alkaloids are this:

Rue(harmine, harmaline) lasts longer and is more prone to OEVs but is not all that euphoric.

Caapi(harmine, Tetrohydroharmine) is shorter in duration, but is so much warmer and euphoric.

Also, if one ingests rue orally and then vaporizes spice, the effects are NOT instantaneous! They build over a few minutes. Taking additional hits will only end you up in hyperspace for a lo-ong time. Not for the meek, I assure you.
If you have heard that rue is a harsh teacher, just wait til you meet him.

Namaste,

J
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

flyboy
#7 Posted : 12/31/2009 4:35:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you everyone for confirming what i asked elsewhere... the pure white product is a whole lot less of a trippy, swims friends agree, maybe white is not actually pure NN dimethyltryptamine after all but some molecule slightly different?

CosmicLion
#8 Posted : 1/24/2010 4:43:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

flyboy wrote:
Thank you everyone for confirming what i asked elsewhere... the pure white product is a whole lot less of a trippy, swims friends agree, maybe white is not actually pure NN dimethyltryptamine after all but some molecule slightly different?

White glass shards are too strong to be anything but mostly DMT.

I would think it is more likely that the other plant alkaloids along with DMT N-Oxide are contributing to the stronger potency of 'mixed' extractions.
-Eternally Romping the Astral Savannahlands-